POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one really wanted Biden to run again and now he isn't.
Did Biden get more or less votes than any other Dim in the primary?
You were probably upset he was going to and now it seems you're upset he isn't? Trump is doing the same. He was talking his shit about Biden and now he's doing a "poor Joe...he may take the nomination back" fantasy. After the debate, he was going to lose and now he's out of the race. The right is sticking with Trump until the bitter end. We'll see which decision was correct come Nov.
If i were upset, it would be with the facts that the left is burning down the nation and people like you don't care.Someone, the most unpopular candidate just 4-5 short years ago, is being installed WITHOUT a vote. But you probably are not. Honestly ... you should reflect on that alone: you should be upset by that.

Why did Biden's "team" call for the debate BEFORE either convention? AS far as I know that has never been done in the modern era, and even if it has happened, it is uncommon for sure. And the only reason he stepped down from the race was because he wasn't going to win. He is a quitter. If he is "unable" to compete, then why hasn't he been 25thd yet?

And your comment on Trump. Trump called that Biden would drop out on the golf course. And he did. I'm not on the inside, but seems like he knows more than he lets on.

And your comment on "fantasy". Does kamelatoehoe have ANY policy positions on her website yet? Is that because they haven't finished the focus groups yet? You should reflect on what that means too.

The good or bad about Trump is we know what his presidency would look like. And frankly, despite the uniparty media's gaslighting, it was pretty dam good.

I am not thinking of myself, I am thinking of my family. I am working hard so my kids and their kids can see what hard work accomplishes and the opportunities that arise from being a hard worker. I want them to be able to enjoy after I pass the assets I created. How could you possibly think this way other than not being a hard worker yourself and not have any assets to pass along to your family.

Unfortunately, the people in power within your party will not give any of their assets to society without making sure their families get most if not all of their assets first.
Exactly, in order to build wealth, you likely have to give up a lot of time with your family or take a lto of risk, and besides, it is YOURS. You should be able to decide what happens to it. But that time given up from the kids, this is part of the reason why ... so they can have a better life.

Dion said some bullshit earlier that he just wanted ppl to be happy or something. What if a person wants to leave all their assets to their children and that makes them happy? Why can't that be allowed? Because of lazy, greedy people that look just like econ dion.

"Hard to argue" lol

A Trump fan on YouTube is saying current polling is way off because Trump is currently behind and that's just not possible...and you believe him? Why would it be impossible that a divisive, unpopular man nearly 80 who keeps running for office might be behind?

The cult thing is real if you can't even admit the possibility that Trump may be losing or could lose in Nov. Let me guess, you'll be one of many here who will scream "stolen election" again if he comes up short, right?
^TDS prevented you from either actually watching the video or understanding it.
The guy is using polling vs election outcomes in the last 2 elections showing the polling is off as it's been the last 2 elections cycles in key swing states. I'm not going to lead you to water or help you drink it. I'm actually enjoying your TDS rage distemper. 🍿

Exactly, in order to build wealth, you likely have to give up a lot of time with your family or take a lto of risk, and besides, it is YOURS. You should be able to decide what happens to it. But that time given up from the kids, this is part of the reason why ... so they can have a better life.

Dion said some bullshit earlier that he just wanted ppl to be happy or something. What if a person wants to leave all their assets to their children and that makes them happy? Why can't that be allowed? Because of lazy, greedy people that look just like econ dion.
Its just common sense but the select few on here (Dion, Nightwish) do not have that. They want free handouts while they continue to be lazy and want me to pay for their laziness.

All @Stan the caddy can do is laugh at posts like mine above but not have any response b/c how do you argue wanting to leave your family in a better spot?

Arizona. Check it out,
Move the goalpost. You got owned man. You said one party would go all gangster if their man got elected. BlueRunner11 duly noted, "Gangster as in taking away the votes of the people? Trying to lock up and kill the political opponent?"

Which side is trying to lock up and kill their political opponent? Check out FL (federal), DC, GA, and NY for starters. All coordinated by Biden/Harris DoJ. Then get back to us... who is going gangster? Which side HAS ignored millions of voters?

Which side has gone gangster (already)?

Oh ... you're upset that citizens do not want non-citizens to vote. Yeah, solid argument. That's 2 L's for you today junior.

Last edited:
Yeah, Christian people who wrote in the foundational document that all rights come from God.

Once again, Karl really doesn’t care if he’s outlandishly wrong as long as he is able to wear the cloak of a subversive.

The guy swears by Marx but pretends to know nothing about the Founders. What a waste of a brain.
We’ve been over this, but they’re human rights derived from our natural condition. The Creator/God referred to in our foundational documents is the universe as understood by deists. Not the Christian God.

Man, this thread is predictable. We're back to pre-2020 election with the crowd sizes and "I just can't believe polling! There's no possible way Trump is losing! People love him too much!"

Again, many of you admitted after 2020 that he shouldn't run again and he probably can't win again. And now you've slipped right back into "fake polling!" and "stolen election!"

IF he does indeed lose, please nominate him again in 2028. Please. I love the cycle of an 80 year old taking over a party with ease and just deciding he's going to be the nominee until he dies while he keeps losing.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Again, many of you admitted after 2020 that he shouldn't run again and he probably can't win again. And now you've slipped right back into "fake polling!" and "stolen election!"
TDS keeps you from understanding. Many of us said we would prefer someone else, but Trump won through a fair primary process. So he is our guy now. Also he, you know, got the most votes of any R candidate. That seems kinda important.

I am not thinking of myself, I am thinking of my family. I am working hard so my kids and their kids can see what hard work accomplishes and the opportunities that arise from being a hard worker.
That’s great. That’s plenty. If they have equal opportunity then with that type of upbringing they’ll be successful themselves, don’t you think? They don’t need your assets. They can make their own. With hard work. Right?

Reactions: Stan the caddy
We’ve been over this, but they’re human rights derived from our natural condition. The Creator/God referred to in our foundational documents is the universe as understood by deists. Not the Christian God.
Your opinion is not the stated opinions of the founders of the republic.

But thanks for going “over this” for us. I’m sure they’re rewriting history books at this very moment because you “went over” it for us.

Reactions: SDC888
Reactions: SDC888 and blubo
Its just common sense but the select few on here (Dion, Nightwish) do not have that. They want free handouts while they continue to be lazy and want me to pay for their laziness.

All @Stan the caddy can do is laugh at posts like mine above but not have any response b/c how do you argue wanting to leave your family in a better spot?
If everyone starts in the same good enough spot your family doesn’t need to be any better than anyone else.

I was a kid, yeah. In a hotel nearby. Someone was killed and lots injured, it not being me because it was after 1 in the morning doesn't change a crazy Christian bombing the Olympics over abortion. Sorry you don't like Catholics being considered an extremist group, but them's the breaks.
Do you consider Antifa an extremist group that commits acts of domestic terrorism and should be scrutinized and labeled as such by the Feds and DOJ?

Move the goalpost. You got owned man. You said one party would go all gangster if their man got elected. BlueRunner11 duly noted, "Gangster as in taking away the votes of the people? Trying to lock up and kill the political opponent?"

Which side is trying to lock up and kill their political opponent? Check out FL (federal), DC, GA, and NY for starters. All coordinated by Biden/Harris DoJ. Then get back to us... who is going gangster? Which side HAS ignored millions of voters?

Which side has gone gangster (already)?

Oh ... you're upset that citizens do not want non-citizens to vote. Yeah, solid argument. That's 2 L's for you today junior.
There were 2 issues. I answered the one about taking away votes. Arizona has passed a law to let them disregard the voters. Maybe you want to deny that or reply with an emoji.

As for killing Trump, that's just an accusation.

As for locking him up: you don't quit being a criminal by running for office. Grand juries indict people after evidence of their criminality has convinced them they've committed crimes.. Subsequently, Trump was convicted of 33 felonies. Not just indicted. Unanimous jury. Trump is just playing the victim card.

I love the idea that I'm a junior. To whom? Dick Van Dyke?

"they've"

This thread has wanted Biden and other Dems impeached numerous times.
Trump has been on trial and has been convicted by a jury of his peers. Where's the conspiracy?
The ballot thing was stupid and I disagreed with it.
The right has repeatedly wanted Dems locked up for years.
One person tried to kill him. Some young nutcase. It's awful and never should have happened but it did. "They" also didn't try to kill Trump twice. You sound like a loon now saying "they" as a replacement for one man and "they" because Trump had to make an emergency landing. If you've been on planes as much as him over the decades, an emergency landing is probably going to occur once. And no, "they" didn't steal an election from him. He lost, he couldn't handle it, he made up a lie and ran with it, and you all immediately bought it and will buy it again in Nov if he loses again.

Comical is believing in one man's countless lies while pretending no one can save us but him. I swear to Christ, if he loses in Nov and your side nominates him again in 2028, I'll laugh my damn ass off.

Sure. At what point tho are we allowed to start questioning things? Maybe, just maybe you’re wrong and the other half of the country is actually on to something.

Last edited:
I can't wrap my head around the fact that Democrats are voting against their self interests. How can they be that stupid?

Interested in lower taxes? "Nah... I'd rather pay more".

Lower gas prices? "Nah... I'd rather use a less efficient power source and help the Chinese".

Peace on Earth? "Nah, I'd rather send young people to die and waste billions in unnecessary conflicts".

Fvck each and every Democrat. I hope you choke on a dick.
Their interests are government, public schools, and handouts, including "green" projects & unions construction. How would they not support Dims as self-interest?

Have to say that I haven't been impressed by Trump's campaign since the Vance pick. I don't know if he doesn't have the same fire since he knocked Joe out of the race but it seems to me he is listless right now. Is he waiting to counterpunch hard until after Labor Day? Not understanding the strategy at present.
I feel like he wants to make sure he lives until Election Day. He can’t trust his security. His plane just had a mysterious malfunction. I have to think he’s taking a step back and reevaluating how he safely gets out in public at this point. Sad it has to come to that.

Read the post chain you responded to. @BankerCat12 predicted Trump would win every swing state. Willy predicted Trump winning every single state except CA and NY. I was not confusing your grocery bill with a prediction.
No

But you do you boo boo.

And stan likes it even though you're completely wrong. Typical, quebecer that worships Justin Trudeau.

Man, this thread is predictable. We're back to pre-2020 election with the crowd sizes and "I just can't believe polling! There's no possible way Trump is losing! People love him too much!"

IF he does indeed lose, please nominate him again in 2028. Please. I love the cycle of an 80 year old taking over a party with ease and just deciding he's going to be the nominee until he dies while he keeps losing.
There's the captain cherry pick I know...you see when people talk about legitimate policy, he's no where to be found...but when he can scan and find a random meme or soundbite...he swoops in. Easy to avoid everything and keep dogmatic viewpoints that way.

Also very predictable

Has he talked about any of the million policy blunders and incompetency of a party's nominee...nope, bc his news sources are telling him Republicans are focusing on other things to deflect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT