POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its not even this close. KH was so bad leading up to forcing Biden out and getting this position, she will not pull any states that are considered open. She will pull the norm due to being over the top liberal state but the Big 10 schools minus Minn will vote Trump. How anyone in Minn could vote for Harris/Walz is beyond me with the clusterF*** that has happened there over the years but that's their issue and not mine.

Raised in a Protestant family and the other side of my family is Catholic and never seen them even suggest such a silly thing.
Perhaps you could try selling this bull to grade school children. You could even work in your anti-capitalist "global warming," err I mean "climate change" cult ideas into their little undeveloped minds. That seems to me, your best bet at selling your tripe.
The Mormons literally think the Constitution was divinely inspired and God ordained America for them. As just one example. Does your apparently moderate family know how they spawned a MAGA extremist?

Yeah sure, that’s why they voted in left-leaning governments in each of those countries you listed. Instead of the right-leaning ones that specifically campaigned on anti-immigration rhetoric.
Not going to do your homework for you about what happened in France, or Britain.

Are you unable to respond to your stupidity post of giving assets to society rather than pass it down to kids and grandkids?

Do you have any assets to pass down or is this why you think there should not be any inheritance?

Do you think Pelosi believes in this mindset as she has made millions upon millions in stocks over the last few years? I would say 99.9% she isnt giving shit back to society and passing it along to her family.
You jumped in at the end of a conversation after admittedly not reading it. Why should I address anything you have to say?

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Perhaps. So maybe Kamala plays the middle. Give some lip service but honestly I feel like they’re voting against Trump too. I could be underestimating it some but I’m not into embracing the fringe element of the party if it means losing the election overall. In the end, we both want the same end result (to beat Trump) but I understand there’s a balancing act.
GUfWMnXW4AE7sXa

It's one poll but I see 47% D, 47% R for PA and Harris still has a 4 pt lead there. Polls are indicators and if you actually believe Harris doesn't have momentum at the moment, then you're ignoring reality. I'm betting no one here was breaking down numbers and yelling "fake polls!" when Trump had the lead in nearly every swing state in July. It's clear what this thread is doing - ignoring any momentum the Harris ticket has and circling the wagons to repeat the usual Trump talking points. I'm sorry but what this thread is believing right now just isn't the reality of the situation. Currently, Trump and Vance are fumbling this away.

You jumped in at the end of a conversation after admittedly not reading it. Why should I address anything you have to say?
I went back and read it. I just wanted to respond to your ignorant take and figured you would not respond to it as no one in their right mind would do what you are saying. The only way someone would think this way is when they do not have any assets to be inherited. You obviously fall into this category.

The Mormons literally think the Constitution was divinely inspired and God ordained America for them. As just one example. Does your apparently moderate family know how they spawned a MAGA extremist?
Yes, a lot of people believe that America's founding was intertwined with divine providence.
Hardly some radical fringe idea.
Kind of weird how we have been a majority Christian nation for 248 years and we are still not your dreaded theocracy.
Then again you peddle in lies and fear.
Your problem really isn't Trump, or Maga, or Christians.
No, your problem is with truth and reality. Your cult of the state needs a reformation.

Its not even this close. KH was so bad leading up to forcing Biden out and getting this position, she will not pull any states that are considered open. She will pull the norm due to being over the top liberal state but the Big 10 schools minus Minn will vote Trump. How anyone in Minn could vote for Harris/Walz is beyond me with the clusterF*** that has happened there over the years but that's their issue and not mine.
So you’re predicting Trump sweeps every swing? Post your 270 map so we can spit on it after the election.

So you’re predicting Trump sweeps every swing? Post your 270 map so we can spit on it after the election.
Trump is down at the moment so we're going to see some legendary bad takes because guys here are so stubborn and refuse to see reality. Reminds me when Gassy posted his own electoral map in 2020 which had Trump winning every state but NY and CA...and then he took the Trump bait afterward and bitched about the election being stolen.

Reactions: Dionysus444
I went back and read it. I just wanted to respond to your ignorant take and figured you would not respond to it as no one in their right mind would do what you are saying. The only way someone would think this way is when they do not have any assets to be inherited. You obviously fall into this category.
Why? It’s unfathomable to think of someone other than yourself? Why’re you so attached to wealth after you die? You’re dead.

Trump is down at the moment so we're going to see some legendary bad takes because guys here are so stubborn and refuse to see reality. Reminds me when Gassy posted his own electoral map in 2020 which had Trump winning every state but NY and CA...and then he took the Trump bait afterward and bitched about the election being stolen.
People want those 400 dollar grocery bills followed by no groceries.

Like I’ve said a few times…they’ve impeached the man over a phone call, tried to bankrupt him, tried to take him off the ballot, trying to lock him up, tried to kill him (possibly twice now) but….they WOULDNT steal an election from him?? Comical

It might have had something to do with Trump having 250,000 vote lead at 3:00 a.m. and then the power goes out and Biden magically got ahead.

These weird overpredictions are exclusively the realm of one side. You never see far left Marxists predicting a 400-something EC blowout. A very interesting phenomenon that provides good insight into y’all’s myopic worldview.
What the f*** are you talking about Karl Marx? It's a $400 grocery bill. You dumbass.

You have the IQ of a snail on his third lobotomy.

Reactions: blubo and SDC888
Uhh what? Yeah, that’s the definition of a fringe, radical idea. God didn’t make America, you nutter. People did.
Yeah, Christian people who wrote in the foundational document that all rights come from God.

Once again, Karl really doesn’t care if he’s outlandishly wrong as long as he is able to wear the cloak of a subversive.

The guy swears by Marx but pretends to know nothing about the Founders. What a waste of a brain.

Like I’ve said a few times…they’ve impeached the man over a phone call, tried to bankrupt him, tried to take him off the ballot, trying to lock him up, tried to kill him (possibly twice now) but….they WOULDNT steal an election from him?? Comical
"they've"

This thread has wanted Biden and other Dems impeached numerous times.
Trump has been on trial and has been convicted by a jury of his peers. Where's the conspiracy?
The ballot thing was stupid and I disagreed with it.
The right has repeatedly wanted Dems locked up for years.
One person tried to kill him. Some young nutcase. It's awful and never should have happened but it did. "They" also didn't try to kill Trump twice. You sound like a loon now saying "they" as a replacement for one man and "they" because Trump had to make an emergency landing. If you've been on planes as much as him over the decades, an emergency landing is probably going to occur once. And no, "they" didn't steal an election from him. He lost, he couldn't handle it, he made up a lie and ran with it, and you all immediately bought it and will buy it again in Nov if he loses again.

Comical is believing in one man's countless lies while pretending no one can save us but him. I swear to Christ, if he loses in Nov and your side nominates him again in 2028, I'll laugh my damn ass off.

What the f*** are you talking about Karl Marx? It's a $400 grocery bill. You dumbass.

You have the IQ of a snail on his third lobotomy.
Read the post chain you responded to. @BankerCat12 predicted Trump would win every swing state. Willy predicted Trump winning every single state except CA and NY. I was not confusing your grocery bill with a prediction.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Why? It’s unfathomable to think of someone other than yourself? Why’re you so attached to wealth after you die? You’re dead.
I am not thinking of myself, I am thinking of my family. I am working hard so my kids and their kids can see what hard work accomplishes and the opportunities that arise from being a hard worker. I want them to be able to enjoy after I pass the assets I created. How could you possibly think this way other than not being a hard worker yourself and not have any assets to pass along to your family.

Unfortunately, the people in power within your party will not give any of their assets to society without making sure their families get most if not all of their assets first.

Uhh what? Yeah, that’s the definition of a fringe, radical idea. God didn’t make America, you nutter. People did.
Yeah, those pilgrims didn't come here for any particular reason, did they? The concept is that God works through man. This is a very basic concept. Most people can wrap their head around the concept. It's hardly fringe. But we get it. It insults your cult's beliefs.

Interesting.
Hard to argue with this guy's historical polling take.
"Hard to argue" lol

A Trump fan on YouTube is saying current polling is way off because Trump is currently behind and that's just not possible...and you believe him? Why would it be impossible that a divisive, unpopular man nearly 80 who keeps running for office might be behind?

The cult thing is real if you can't even admit the possibility that Trump may be losing or could lose in Nov. Let me guess, you'll be one of many here who will scream "stolen election" again if he comes up short, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT