POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silly-ass hoe may win, but that's okay. She'll deal with a hostile Congress.
I pretty much knew the far right's thing going forward would be to simply call Harris names like 'hoe' and 'slut'. Hopefully Trump does that during the debate, I'm sure the country will love that. And Congress doesn't do shit if we're being honest, so "hostile"? Gimmie a break lol. At least you're becoming more accepting to Harris winning now.

Disagree. People said the same in 2016. I even saw some who thought he was secretly working with the Clintons. Trump got to this point by pretending he's "one of us", speaking about issues in a very simple and blunt manner, and bitter meanness. The name-calling, the weird racial stuff, the hatred of other countries (most of all our allies), and even suggesting an interviewer must've been on her period because she asked a question he didn't like...that's Donald Trump and there's a segment of the population who loves the show.

He's not trying to lose, that's just Trump. Advisors can't control him, he's going to be angry and mean, it's going to turn people off, and now he's facing a younger woman and the best he's got so far is making Vance follow her around like a creeper as Trump questions how black she is. That's your candidate.
I don't know about that. In The Fifth Risk, Michael Lewis has a scene after the election. The candidates are shocked by the win. And unprepared. In all the time he campaigned, Trump never bothered to learn what would happen if he won. He had a cartoon idea of what the government does. To him, it did what he told it to do. He didn't understand the oath to faithfully execute the laws. His whims would be the law.

And then, once he won, he had a golfing gizmo installed in the residency. He'd come down to work after he worked on his swing.,

The uniparty media goal at the time was to get rid of Biden. Do ya think it worked?
No one really wanted Biden to run again and now he isn't. You were probably upset he was going to and now it seems you're upset he isn't? Trump is doing the same. He was talking his shit about Biden and now he's doing a "poor Joe...he may take the nomination back" fantasy. After the debate, he was going to lose and now he's out of the race. The right is sticking with Trump until the bitter end. We'll see which decision was correct come Nov.

I pretty much knew the far right's thing going forward would be to simply call Harris names like 'hoe' and 'slut'. Hopefully Trump does that during the debate, I'm sure the country will love that. And Congress doesn't do shit if we're being honest, so "hostile"? Gimmie a break lol. At least you're becoming more accepting to Harris winning now.
Well, hell, she is. GD DEI hire. Wish I could find a certain report in which NAACP threatened Biden back in 2020 that if a "person of color is not selected as a running mate, you will lose the election".

Damn it, enough is enough.

Oh, and your little ass is once again dismissed.

I don't know about that. In The Fifth Risk, Michael Lewis has a scene after the election. The candidates are shocked by the win. And unprepared. In all the time he campaigned, Trump never bothered to learn what would happen if he won. He had a cartoon idea of what the government does. To him, it did what he told it to do. He didn't understand the oath to faithfully execute the laws. His whims would be the law.

And then, once he won, he had a golfing gizmo installed in the residency. He'd come down to work after he worked on his swing.,
And yet, somehow, gave us the 4 best years of any president since the 90’s.

You don’t seem to get how your post undermines nearly every stated position you’ve taken.

Muslim, Jewish, Christian, and Hindu nationalism are all on the rise. You attempt to joke but there's conflict across the globe over this. Just like there's always been.
It wasn't a joke. I was mocking your hyperbolic leftist nonsense in order to drive a point home.
Only 1 of those groups you listed want brutal theocratic rule.
And you know that. But your ideology requires lying habitually in hopes that you can pull the wool over the eyes of the slow witted.
But keep your head up champ! You'll get your brutal communist dictatorship one day and mocking will be verboten.

Apologies if someone already posted this.

Hmmmm.
tim-walz-rally-bush-1024x768.webp

That's because she simply is a homewrecking ho.

"The first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the party that wins this election."

While Trump is going to war with...Joe Rogan, Harris is now the betting favorite. Also, I know this thread is worried when it begins pretending all polling is fake. I'm sure you all felt that way weeks ago when Trump was leading in all swing states. The race has changed and he has no idea how to adjust, same here. The race is no longer old person vs old person and you guys are posting like chickens with your heads cut off lol.
It would be nice if you weren’t so brainwashed and realized the government doesn’t care for you and you cheer on the big machine as if this is sports as we plummet into globalist crap.

Kamala was on that same ticket with Biden by the way. It’s not campaigning against a person. It’s the system. Kamala won’t be in charge. It will her her handlers. That part hasn’t changed.

Last edited:
Imagine being a crappy enough person as to think "yeah, my candidate wants to represent over 333 Million pepole but it's cool if she doesn't interview with any of them."
It’s mental slavery, essentially. Which paves the road to actual slavery: The candidate that he wants to elect has said in the past she’d support taxes at 70%.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that Democrats are voting against their self interests. How can they be that stupid?

Interested in lower taxes? "Nah... I'd rather pay more".

Lower gas prices? "Nah... I'd rather use a less efficient power source and help the Chinese".

Peace on Earth? "Nah, I'd rather send young people to die and waste billions in unnecessary conflicts".

Fvck each and every Democrat. I hope you choke on a dick.

No, the concept of protected classes is so that people can't discriminate based on things they historically have like race, as we know that left to their own devices in your libertarian world they absolutely would. When people were allowed to discriminate against black people, they did. When this hair dresser in Michigan thought she could discriminate against transgender people, she did. When these likeminded people get together they create spaces where their designated outgroup is entirely denied, food, housing, life. Your libertarian survival of the fittest society is not society at all.
GUl6ZYUWQAEJL_n

No one really wanted Biden to run again and now he isn't. You were probably upset he was going to and now it seems you're upset he isn't? Trump is doing the same. He was talking his shit about Biden and now he's doing a "poor Joe...he may take the nomination back" fantasy. After the debate, he was going to lose and now he's out of the race. The right is sticking with Trump until the bitter end. We'll see which decision was correct come Nov.
This is what happens when your younger brother doesn't get his ass whipped enough.

I meant countrymen. Dunno where you live but Christians are all about the authoritarian theocracy.
Raised in a Protestant family and the other side of my family is Catholic and never seen them even suggest such a silly thing.
Perhaps you could try selling this bull to grade school children. You could even work in your anti-capitalist "global warming," err I mean "climate change" cult ideas into their little undeveloped minds. That seems to me, your best bet at selling your tripe.

Yeah sure, that’s why they voted in left-leaning governments in each of those countries you listed. Instead of the right-leaning ones that specifically campaigned on anti-immigration rhetoric.
Are you unable to respond to your stupidity post of giving assets to society rather than pass it down to kids and grandkids?

Do you have any assets to pass down or is this why you think there should not be any inheritance?

Do you think Pelosi believes in this mindset as she has made millions upon millions in stocks over the last few years? I would say 99.9% she isnt giving shit back to society and passing it along to her family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT