POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In France, the globalists united against the people by forming an electoral alliance for the sole purpose of unfettered foreign migration.

In Britain, the globalists united against the people by going after them, jailing them, and suppressing their speech for the sole purpose of unfettered foreign migration.

In the US, the globalists removed a sitting President because it looked like he might lose (an unprecedented anction) and installed someone who hasn’t even been through the Democratic process. For the sole purpose of unfettered foreign migration.

There’s no voting our way out of it.
Yep. They’re not going to just give it to you. You think they go to these lengths and just leave it up to a ballot box?

These people destroy countries and import criminals around the world but we’ve got leftist sheep on here who think they don’t rig elections?😂

You’re not changing anything with a vote. Even then, best case scenario is delaying their shit for four years.

Many disagree. Especially among those likely to vote Kamala.
Some tweets, memes and headlines write themselves.

GUge24IX0AAZNN4

Two schools of thought developing in “conservative” “analysts”:

The suppression polls are designed to create the sense of a competitive race, and will be allowed to normalize closer to the election. Media pollsters will want to show a Trump victory as Election Day approaches.

And . . .

The steal is in and look for Kamala and Co. to harvest a record number of votes.

We will then be told it was the “mostest surest election in history.”
Baris talks about response bias in many of these “polls”.

That would be an interesting map. Cheesecloth.

Pop Quiz: tell me the names of the populist authoritarian regimes that didn't go Full Gangster as soon as the strong man took power? I'm afraid you have the cultist image of Donald Trump. I suppose because you're addicted to anger and he's giving the stuff away.

I hope enough of the country is tired of anger and gloom. Back in the 19th century, the Know Nothings threatened what Trump is threatening. It seemed inevitable, but the country said, "Enough" and we moved on. The same thing with McCarthyism and the Commie Witch Hunts. From 1946-1953 all those politicians made bank by screaming about Commies under the table. The country said "Enough" and we moved on. I read yesterday that Trump's decline is happening for one very human reason: boredom. He's tiresome.
The country hasn’t moved on under leftist leadership. Nor has it moved forward. It has declined in every possible way.

Orrr...and hear me out, appeal to more than a base. The ppl in Georgia like Kemp. Remember when trump got mad bc Kemp wouldn't keep georgia locked down during covid.

Brain Kemp destroyed media darling Stacy Abrahams in the governor race, on that same ballot warnock beat maga endorsed herschel walker...not because all those ppl voted for warnock but bc they left the ballot blank.

It's okay to criticize trump, I promise. It doesn't matter how "the base" feels...what does the majority voters feel. It's the same thing none of you want to talk about...he lost arizona bc of his treatment of McCain. In fact they had 2 republican senators and both flipped too bc of it. Doesn't matter what muh base cares about.

Is glen youngkin a traitor? Remember when he trashed the R governor who won in a blue state? Most ppl would try to build coalition around that...nope youngkin has to do all the work.

Again, stop with the loyalty nonsense. Do ppl want to win elections or not? You'd think ppl would finally learn after the midterms when ppl were cheering winning primaries only to lose generals.
Nonsense. Trump didn’t lose Arizona. It was stolen but the McCsin faction was behind it.

Biden didn’t get more than 60/65 million legit votes in 2020

I really don't see much difference between any of the news casters. The Prime time hosts in the morning on MSNBC are equally bad as the evenings on Fox with Hannity, Laura and Levin.
There is no comparison to MSNBC morning crew and Joy. They are the absolute worst and rarely have any substance to back what they are saying. Its all hate. I am not a Hannity fan but his arguments on topics at least have some substance. You put him against those 3 from MSNBC in a debate and he crushes every one of them.

That's what pays for the social programs. You can't take it with you when you die. We all know that. Live your life, work hard, kick ass, earn your money and buy your crap with it. But eventually your life is over. And the assets you've accrued over that life go back to the society that allowed you to accrue them.
I missed this convo but you are saying that once anyone passes away, the assets should not be inherited by their kids and grandkids but go back to society? I bet your PFS is pathetic and is the only reason you are saying this. Much like Walz assets.

I understand those that say Trump should stick to the issues (I wish he was more disciplined), but he was doing the insult game in 2016.

Trump had an unreal amount of free media in 2016 for one reason...they didn't think he could win. So he got to call in Morning Joe all the time, he was on all the night comedy shows (people literally hated on Jimmy Fallon at the the time for treating him like a human and touching his hair), CNN was daily showing multiple tweets of his live (which was great for Trump cause most people aren't on Twitter).

They wanted the ratings, yes a lot of it was his 'undisciplined side' but he also got his message out too. But again, they gave him all that time, because they thought he was ridiculous and couldn't win.

Vance just did a really perfect political stunt on the runway, walking over to Kamala's plane to highlight she won't answer any questions because she is a soulless empty vessel...10 or 20 or 30 years ago, most Americans would have seen that and the questions would come up to a larger audience "why doesn't she answer a single substantive question?". But now that incident is larger hidden to a mass audience.

We seriously have a media running cover for a guy that lied on probably hundreds of occasions about his military record, including Jake Tapper who has made money writing things like he was on the side of veterans that fought in Iraq or Afghanistan...being propagandists so Trump doesn't win.

Those same media outlets won't let Trump get any parts of his substantive message out cause they will cut away from his speeches when he is making good points. Hell most media outlets won't even show pics of the assassination attempt anymore for fear it will help Trump. CNN just acted (and this is normal for them) that a guest we all had no trouble hearing was cutting out so they could end the interview cause he was telling the truth about Walz.

I don't mind Trump giving the red meat jokes to his base sometimes, that element of 'not being like a regular piece of sh-t' politician' is what gave him the following he got. I truly don't believe he lost in 2020 despite any of his shortcomings.

Other than going to local media in battleground states that might be a little less propagandist, I don't know how much Trump and Vance can do. Vance has been disciplined and making the right points, he isn't getting invited to all the interviews (Sunday morning) he would have been invited to just 2 election cycles ago. A guy like Tim Russert years ago would have been saying at the very least "Kamala needs to answer questions"

Trump doing his rallies, talking to media ( always hostile) and showing he isn't afraid like the Dems...yes being a little more disciplined and trying to stop illegal voting in states by lawsuit is about all he can do. We have an North Korea media now, any substance Trump shows...including the courage after being shot...they just refuse to report it or say it didn't happen.

You don't even know what was in the bipartisan bill. I do. It was not going to make any real difference in the way things were going. And you actually believe legal crossings was the same under Trump as they are under Biden? This is what I am talking about with you. You make yourself look foolish on the border bill. It was only a tool to tell the citizens that do not keep up with details like you, that 'we did something about the border.' That is all my friend. And if you are equating the Trump border with the Biden border......
Haven’t seen mentioned much but the bill also included that all immigration issues were to be adjudicated in DC courts. The bill was a total crock. Langford from IK was the pub sponsor chosen because he was just elected and not up again until 2028. But we won’t forget and he will be primaried. Disgusted with him as he’s supposedly a believer.

As an aside imo no born-again believer would ever vote for Dems.

My closest neighbours are Amish. One of them recently told me that Trump has to win this election.
Curious, how do they stayed informed on world/US affairs w/o electricity & internet? I've always thought they were pretty isolated from the rest of the world. Thanks.

"The first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the party that wins this election."

While Trump is going to war with...Joe Rogan, Harris is now the betting favorite. Also, I know this thread is worried when it begins pretending all polling is fake. I'm sure you all felt that way weeks ago when Trump was leading in all swing states. The race has changed and he has no idea how to adjust, same here. The race is no longer old person vs old person and you guys are posting like chickens with your heads cut off lol.

Curious, how do they stayed informed on world/US affairs w/o electricity & internet? I've always thought they were pretty isolated from the rest of the world. Thanks.

While somewhat isolated, the Amish aren't completely isolated. They have contact with the outside world vh...they aren't one of those tribes in the Amazon that never talked to an outsider haha

• Haha
Reactions: exemjr and SDC888
I understand those that say Trump should stick to the issues (I wish he was more disciplined), but he was doing the insult game in 2016.

Trump had an unreal amount of free media in 2016 for one reason...they didn't think he could win. So he got to call in Morning Joe all the time, he was on all the night comedy shows (people literally hated on Jimmy Fallon at the the time for treating him like a human and touching his hair), CNN was daily showing multiple tweets of his live (which was great for Trump cause most people aren't on Twitter).

They wanted the ratings, yes a lot of it was his 'undisciplined side' but he also got his message out too. But again, they gave him all that time, because they thought he was ridiculous and couldn't win.

Vance just did a really perfect political stunt on the runway, walking over to Kamala's plane to highlight she won't answer any questions because she is a soulless empty vessel...10 or 20 or 30 years ago, most Americans would have seen that and the questions would come up to a larger audience "why doesn't she answer a single substantive question?". But now that incident is larger hidden to a mass audience.

We seriously have a media running cover for a guy that lied on probably hundreds of occasions about his military record, including Jake Tapper who has made money writing things like he was on the side of veterans that fought in Iraq or Afghanistan...being propagandists so Trump doesn't win.

Those same media outlets won't let Trump get any parts of his substantive message out cause they will cut away from his speeches when he is making good points. Hell most media outlets won't even show pics of the assassination attempt anymore for fear it will help Trump. CNN just acted (and this is normal for them) that a guest we all had no trouble hearing was cutting out so they could end the interview cause he was telling the truth about Walz.

I don't mind Trump giving the red meat jokes to his base sometimes, that element of 'not being like a regular piece of sh-t' politician' is what gave him the following he got. I truly don't believe he lost in 2020 despite any of his shortcomings.

Other than going to local media in battleground states that might be a little less propagandist, I don't know how much Trump and Vance can do. Vance has been disciplined and making the right points, he isn't getting invited to all the interviews (Sunday morning) he would have been invited to just 2 election cycles ago. A guy like Tim Russert years ago would have been saying at the very least "Kamala needs to answer questions"

Trump doing his rallies, talking to media ( always hostile) and showing he isn't afraid like the Dems...yes being a little more disciplined and trying to stop illegal voting in states by lawsuit is about all he can do. We have an North Korea media now, any substance Trump shows...including the courage after being shot...they just refuse to report it or say it didn't happen.
His highest potential for added voters is where has the least support in close states. Black & Hispanic men, and Asians in general are the opportunities. Go to Chinese & Indian restaurants, hell any gas station store or little motel. No whites to be found. Black barbershops are a cliche now, but black restaurants and jazz bars are opportunity. Black churches pretty much lost cause due to being 80-90% women. Hindu temples would be good.

There is no comparison to MSNBC morning crew and Joy. They are the absolute worst and rarely have any substance to back what they are saying. Its all hate. I am not a Hannity fan but his arguments on topics at least have some substance. You put him against those 3 from MSNBC in a debate and he crushes every one of them.

The difference is night and day. Yes, they are both not objective, and it would be fair to label them equally as brainwashing.

But the gaslighting from the left is reprehensible and completely irresponsible. It's not the same thing as the biased reporting, and its subsequent spin, coming from Fox News. It's not even close.

I think he wants to lose.
Disagree. People said the same in 2016. I even saw some who thought he was secretly working with the Clintons. Trump got to this point by pretending he's "one of us", speaking about issues in a very simple and blunt manner, and bitter meanness. The name-calling, the weird racial stuff, the hatred of other countries (most of all our allies), and even suggesting an interviewer must've been on her period because she asked a question he didn't like...that's Donald Trump and there's a segment of the population who loves the show.

He's not trying to lose, that's just Trump. Advisors can't control him, he's going to be angry and mean, it's going to turn people off, and now he's facing a younger woman and the best he's got so far is making Vance follow her around like a creeper as Trump questions how black she is. That's your candidate.

In France, the globalists united against the people by forming an electoral alliance for the sole purpose of unfettered foreign migration.

In Britain, the globalists united against the people by going after them, jailing them, and suppressing their speech for the sole purpose of unfettered foreign migration.

In the US, the globalists removed a sitting President because it looked like he might lose (an unprecedented action) and installed someone who hasn’t even been through the Democratic process. For the sole purpose of unfettered foreign migration.

There’s no voting our way out of it.
The people voted all of those governments in. You're a terrorist.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Oh no doubt. And he always has. I remember in the early 2000's he had Sharpton on for a segment and it was 4-5 minutes of adulation toward each other. Then Sean started reading quotes "from the president" and Sharpton was going off on how divisive the quotes were. Then Sean said "they were Clinton's quotes". Don't recall Sharpton coming back on after that.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
All Amish are not the same. The ones who live near me are for the lack of a better description are more modern. I bought a house from one and he had solar panels for electricity. Though he did not drive a car, he owned and drove heavy equipment for construction work.

Imagine what steps they would have taken had there been actual evidence of fraud in 2020 & 2022.
Yep, lawsuits against Biden-Harris criminals continue mounting. Where is a website tracking such litigation? Would be nice.

Silly-ass hoe may win, but that's okay. She'll deal with a hostile Congress.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT