POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are these people perpetually angry. Must be a miserable existence.
If that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.
That's Trump's entire Republican party platform.... It's not Hope and Change....
It's Nope and Rage.
His rallies are nothing more than Angerpalooza.

Hate to block you but I've had enough of seeing dion's stupid name spewed all over these pages.
That's unfortunate, we are not going to agree on everything and I am only pointing out his stupidity and hypocrisy. He and the other lefty posters on here clearly have mental issues, just like the majority of Dims. If you or another solid poster says something I don't like, I try to just scroll on, sometimes throw out a pigeon reference.

But I respect your desire to do so.

Good. Will it be enough? Maybe not. But at least they are trying something to stop fraud

This is where we are at ... one party has to stop the other party from committing fraud in elections. Notice it is NEVER the Dims trying to stop the GOP from election shenanigans. That says a lot about the state of the country, the people we're dealing with and the only option MAY be splitting up.

They can’t answer this. Unless pastors are brought in, no one is qualified. It’s just to own the libs as usual
GUkhHNzW0AAJlvU

In France, the globalists united against the people by forming an electoral alliance for the sole purpose of unfettered foreign migration.

In Britain, the globalists united against the people by going after them, jailing them, and suppressing their speech for the sole purpose of unfettered foreign migration.

In the US, the globalists removed a sitting President because it looked like he might lose (an unprecedented anction) and installed someone who hasn’t even been through the Democratic process. For the sole purpose of unfettered foreign migration.

There’s no voting our way out of it.

This is where we are at ... one party has to stop the other party from committing fraud in elections. Notice it is NEVER the Dims trying to stop the GOP from election shenanigans. That says a lot about the state of the country, the people we're dealing with and the only option MAY be splitting up.
That would be an interesting map. Cheesecloth.

Pop Quiz: tell me the names of the populist authoritarian regimes that didn't go Full Gangster as soon as the strong man took power? I'm afraid you have the cultist image of Donald Trump. I suppose because you're addicted to anger and he's giving the stuff away.

I hope enough of the country is tired of anger and gloom. Back in the 19th century, the Know Nothings threatened what Trump is threatening. It seemed inevitable, but the country said, "Enough" and we moved on. The same thing with McCarthyism and the Commie Witch Hunts. From 1946-1953 all those politicians made bank by screaming about Commies under the table. The country said "Enough" and we moved on. I read yesterday that Trump's decline is happening for one very human reason: boredom. He's tiresome.

Two schools of thought developing in “conservative” “analysts”:

The suppression polls are designed to create the sense of a competitive race, and will be allowed to normalize closer to the election. Media pollsters will want to show a Trump victory as Election Day approaches.

And . . .

The steal is in and look for Kamala and Co. to harvest a record number of votes.

We will then be told it was the “mostest surest election in history.”

Just a little ole rowdy sightseeing tour right? Shucky durn.

Maybe nobody is talking about Trump's assassination attempt because the man who shot him is dead, the Secret Service Director has resigned, and NOBODY is calling it a lil' ole rowdy assassination attempt.
What's there to debate or talk about? Dems condemned the shooter's actions and called for the firing of the head of the SS. They live in reality.
Pubs saying Jan 6th was a sightseeing tour is a fantasy world created by Donald Dementia.

Beyond politics, its a legit historical event. Pretty sure the last time anyone actually took a shot at a president was Reagan in the 80s. Its so super rare the event itself becomes de facto historical and incredibly news worthy.

Then add in the fact it was absolutely the most epic failure in the history of the secret service and it should be massive news that doesn't go away until their investigation completes.

But they know the whole thing is politically favorable to trump so it gets quashed and noone sees anything. Even immediately after some of these outlets and google edited the flag out of that iconic picture because it was too powerful then added smiles to the ss agents' faces to soften the image.

Pretty insane we live in a time where facts must be softened when they happen to favor a candidate. Facts are facts and should never be altered by the news. Of course we don't have news, we have propaganda and have for years.

Damn Trump just stick to the issues. 😟

Exactly! Don't get me wrong, i chuckle or outright laugh at most of the stuff he says because its hilarious but the key voters we need find it repulsive.

Literally all he has to do is show some modicum of self restraint on the personal stuff, stick to the plethora of unbelievably bad liberal policies; but he cant do it.

If he wins it will literally be in spite of himself.

Its beyond insane that England repelled endless invaders for literally hundreds of years just to now open the gates in the name of wokeness. All those invaders never thought of bribing politicians instead of throwing themselves against walls of fortresses I suppose.

I love that account but to me none of that matters. What matters is trump dialing in on the substance of the left and scooping that 8-10% of legit undecided vote that are all literally waiting to hold their nose and vote for him.

I remember a post here yesterday wondering why anyone liked desantis. I like desantis because he can focus in on lib policies and destroy them and aggressively take on the MSM all without the personal stuff that turns off the much needed voters in the middle. If course he isnt as charismatic but few are. He would just get the votes needed to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT