POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are these people perpetually angry. Must be a miserable existence.
If that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.
That's Trump's entire Republican party platform.... It's not Hope and Change....
It's Nope and Rage.
His rallies are nothing more than Angerpalooza.

Hate to block you but I've had enough of seeing dion's stupid name spewed all over these pages.
That's unfortunate, we are not going to agree on everything and I am only pointing out his stupidity and hypocrisy. He and the other lefty posters on here clearly have mental issues, just like the majority of Dims. If you or another solid poster says something I don't like, I try to just scroll on, sometimes throw out a pigeon reference.

But I respect your desire to do so.

Good. Will it be enough? Maybe not. But at least they are trying something to stop fraud

This is where we are at ... one party has to stop the other party from committing fraud in elections. Notice it is NEVER the Dims trying to stop the GOP from election shenanigans. That says a lot about the state of the country, the people we're dealing with and the only option MAY be splitting up.

Reactions: screwduke1
They can’t answer this. Unless pastors are brought in, no one is qualified. It’s just to own the libs as usual
GUkhHNzW0AAJlvU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT