POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The battleground state polls showing Harris leading do not reconcile with national polls showing Trump winning.

Accordingly, you have to get beneath the numbers.

And when these polls show Trump performing better than ever with minorities and older voters, then that bodes well for Trump.
Those polls have one purpose: to make the fraud seem plausible to midwits like the ones we have in this thread. That’s it.

This is a banana republic.

The one in Georgia? Republicans.

Election Deniers are governors in Alabama, Alaska, Florida, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Tennessee, and Texas.

Election Deniers are Attorneys General in Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, South Carolina, Texas, and Utah

Election Deniers are Secretaries of State in Alabama, Indiana Missouri, West Virginia, and Wyoming

Election Deniers are on the State Election Board in Hawaii and Wisconsin

We were spared a Constitutional Crisis because there were honest people in 2020. Lots of people are there who have vowed "revenge" for their imaginary grievance.
Understand that when you see that they doth protest too much, they want you to pretend that nothing resembling fraud happened. The exact opposite is true.

So you’re saying you’d support a ban on abortion with an exception for rape?
I would prefer a first trimester limit along with rape/incest/mother's health..... But can understand the issue for some with even a first trimester. Not my stance but I see why people would want that.
Just can't understand for the life of me why anyone would insist on an abused or molested child being forced to give birth to their rapist's baby.
Yeah.... That's the one hill I can't relinquish and think is absolutely insane to do to a child.

You’re going to vote for a ticket that desires full term abortions. You have no moral high ground.
Haven't heard Harris's stance on that. That is not a position I support.
But I also don't support the complete ban on abortion with no exceptions for rape/incest either.
Not a fan of extremist policies from either side.

Lol. There you go, like a cult member would, using a proven liar to make a case about lying. You are incredibly stupid. That is like using a Bernie quote to prove something about econ, or hairbrushes.

You do not even realize your "confirmation" is an opinion piece written FIVE years ago!! Hardly relevant to the trial! Bwahahahaha. You went full retard AGAIN!

PLEASE keep defending, err digging, yourself!! Haha
Wonder if Kid Rock is gonna play at a Trump rally??

Watch this ruthless witch gloat about her role in the Banana Republic coup against Biden for the sole purpose of maintaining democrat political power.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
Haven't heard Harris's stance on that. That is not a position I support.
But I also don't support the complete ban on abortion with no exceptions for rape/incest either.
Not a fan of extremist policies from either side.
And I’ll be very surprised if you ever hear anything from Harris regarding her position, other than perhaps some vague statement about “supporting a woman’s right to have access to reproductive healthcare.” The media will be complicit in keeping her and her real beliefs and positions hidden as much as possible.

Vote leftists into power if you want to be subject to arrest for posting things the goverment doesn't approve of on social media.

You think the Constitution will save you, lol. They're already holding political prisoners without trial for protesting at the Capitol.

If you vote for these scumbags, you'd better be happy being a good little comrade or your ass will be against the wall with the rest of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT