How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More psycho cops over expired tags.

'Lanham followed and from there a video taken by a Delloma family member shows Lanham pointing a gun at Delloma and ordering her out of the vehicle. “You roll up that window I swear to God I will f—— shoot you,” he yells at her. “Get out of the f—— car.”

Cops aren't going to save you when the shit hits the fan. The industry is filled with psychos who can't wait to hurt someone.

UPDATE: At least this guy got fired by the mayor.
They seem to really go hard on the easy targets.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
The tyranny has little to do with the ideology, in most cases, and everything to do with the people implementing them. Overall looking back now, the French Revolution did away with the monarchy and ushered in an era of reason and advancement. At the time though, it was a brutal campaign of violence where heads were getting liberated willy-nilly. Ideology is agentless and relies upon the relative benevolence of its implementer.
You’re right for the most part Dion. It does depend on who’s implementing ideology. But Absolute power corrupts absolutely. It’s as old as time and is never going to change. The American Republic and our Constitution is the greatest form of government ever created. And while having imperfections is brilliant in its simplicity.

A dead man could be their candidate for president and half the country would still vote for him. Literally stands for ALL of the wrong things but ALL democrats don't even care that it hurts this country and its citizens. They still vote for ALL the wrong things even though it only hurts their life and this country.

Concerned that Trump did not pick Haley to make sure he got a lot more independent votes. To make sure he wins. Her being a moderate, woman and a big following from independents I don't think would have to worry as much winning. So what if he doesn't like her, the main thing is he wins to give us the next four years to get things back together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
You’re right for the most part Dion. It does depend on who’s implementing ideology. But Absolute power corrupts absolutely. It’s as old as time and is never going to change. The American Republic and our Constitution is the greatest form of government ever created. And while having imperfections is brilliant in its simplicity.
And that's why we endeavor every day to improve it, instead of scrapping the whole thing in favor of a Cheeto.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Vivek, DeSantis. Either would absolutely smoke Kamala in this election.
I agree with Desantis. Not so much with Viv. You have to run against the opponent you know....unless a Dem and you just toss aside the will of the party (Biden) and insert a different candidate like a change of underwear. The dems are Totalitarian and play to win. Their constituents are just window dressing.

Thou shalt not kill.
Check out the difference in punishment between Exodus 21:22 and 23. Doesn't seem like both are covered by the same murder Commandment, does it?

22 If two men are fighting, and in the process hurt a pregnant woman so that she has a miscarriage, but she lives, then the man who injured her shall be fined whatever amount the woman’s husband shall demand, and as the judges approve.

23 But if any harm comes to the woman and she dies, he shall be executed.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Here you go, here's the guy whose stream Trump was on that gifted him the Rolex and Tesla. In addition to the chair sniffing, he's functionally illiterate lol.

Finding that since 2020 doctors across the country in psychiatric hospitals have been given direction to help every person in these psych wards to vote. After research it is estimated there are 10's of thousands votes cast across the country by doctors basically filling out the absentee ballots for the patients. Add that to the box drop offs, no voter ID, the dead people and the people that have moved out of state to the dems list of cheating.

Y'all totally miss that the low info voters said all year that both candidates were too old. Dims fixed that. Pubs didn't. What did you expect those people would do?
I’ve seen very few actual conservatives claim Trump is too old. He has more energy than men half his age. Only faux conservatives like you would argue that.

Reactions: IdaCat and SDC888
I’ve seen very few actual conservatives claim Trump is too old. He has more energy than men half his age. Only faux conservatives like you would argue that.
"Actual conservatives" are already voting Trump though. He's talking about persuadables. Unless you self-identify "actual conservatives" as the "low info voters" he specified...

The whole "he has more energy than men half his age!" talking point is comical but besides that, let's say Trump does lose. Would you support him being the nominee once again in 2028? He'd be 82 by then.

I just want to know when MAGA would finally say that's enough. 82? 86? 90?

OMG, GUYS! HE'S JUST LIKE US!

This is the equivolent of hot sauce in the purse for white people.

Cute dog.

I'm gonna have to repeat the "election isn't far off, right wingers - stop obsessing about tampons like cringy nutcases because that's not helping you" thing aren't I? If the right is actually going to make tampons a focus in the 2024 election, then lol.

I'll just be over here watching the numbers get better for Harris as you guys warn the nation about tampons.

The whole "he has more energy than men half his age!" talking point is comical but besides that, let's say Trump does lose. Would you support him being the nominee once again in 2028? He'd be 82 by then.

I just want to know when MAGA would finally say that's enough. 82? 86? 90?
You're going to be in for a shock when you come to realize Maga is producing a thousand Trumps.

Cute dog.

I'm gonna have to repeat the "election isn't far off, right wingers - stop obsessing about tampons like cringy nutcases because that's not helping you" thing aren't I? If the right is actually going to make tampons a focus in the 2024 election, then lol.

I'll just be over here watching the numbers get better for Harris as you guys warn the nation about tampons.
One candicy is having rallies with celebrities, tye other is in factories. Major 2016 vibes with who the ppl resonate with.

Aren't you and democrats busy calling ppl "weird"...see how easy what you do is? Why aren't you making posts about that or "brat"...ah it's only Republicans do things. See why no one takes your self importance or points seriously, outside of you and no D has a sense of humor to begin with.

Again, the enlightened one full on confirmation bias.

BTW. Since you brought it up, what are Harris policies...theres none on her campaign website, no interviews with adversarial questions either. Or you waiting on Colbert to let you know? The candidate who finished dead last in the 2020 primary is now the next Obama! Amazing!

Keep the cherry pick up bud! The Schtick never gets old!

Last edited:
Cute dog.

The leftist moon bat was putting them in boys restrooms. Seems "weird."
It's almost like all the crazies met back up in the DNC when they shut down state ran mental health hospitals in the 60's

Reactions: 55wildcat
Check out the difference in punishment between Exodus 21:22 and 23. Doesn't seem like both are covered by the same murder Commandment, does it?

22 If two men are fighting, and in the process hurt a pregnant woman so that she has a miscarriage, but she lives, then the man who injured her shall be fined whatever amount the woman’s husband shall demand, and as the judges approve.

23 But if any harm comes to the woman and she dies, he shall be executed.

Assuming this is from an ISV or an RSV translation, the Hebrew text is translated to miscarriage which would be a poor translation in this passage. I have my own opinions if it was purposeful, but that’s another topic.

“Her children go forth” is the accurate interpreted Hebrew phrase there which describes a premature birth (alive), not a miscarriage (death) which takes a life for a life concerning the child out of play.

More accurate translations that have stood the test of time and scrutiny by the greatest Biblical scholars and teachers the world has ever known all translate this as a premature birth in v.22

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT