• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
olberman is such a hateable dumb bastard
vance was following orders like every other enlisted military member

I was talkin to a vet once who was at a huge function when he met Dwight Eisenhower. He said Ike asked him about Korea and the guy told him, no I was sent to (I forget where) in a kind of apologetic way. Ike told him, "Son, you just go where they tell you to go and do what they tell you to do."

I've thought a little about it. In red states, their metropolitan areas are blue. Deep blue. Even in Texas where every major city went Biden last time. I think Dallas went 2-1 for Biden. And Austin went more. Houston went Biden. Ft. Worth. San Antonio. They don't want to be cut off. It's like here where Louisville and Lexington subsidize the poor counties.

But imagine it happens. Texas has a choice. If it goes with the poorer red states, they will have to play sow to those poorer suckling pigs. If the new RedWorld constitution has a Senate, where dirt gets the vote, the Dakotas etc will push Texas around. And the old Dixie states are beyond Poor Relations. So, Texas would have to play a combination of California+New York+New England to subsidize the poor.
Imagine thinking that the ones who control food, energy, and water will be the ones who are “poor”.

Have to admit your uni-party heroes done a great job of driving the manufacturing base out of those areas you deem ignorant and unworthy and into other countries like China. You reek of elitism and narcissism.
Job_Growth_by_U.S._President_-_v1.png

[laughing]

Got that, everybody? History has produced some bad people so pay no mind to the ideology that killed 100 million and oh by the way is also infecting the tiny brains of the democrats.
The tyranny has little to do with the ideology, in most cases, and everything to do with the people implementing them. Overall looking back now, the French Revolution did away with the monarchy and ushered in an era of reason and advancement. At the time though, it was a brutal campaign of violence where heads were getting liberated willy-nilly. Ideology is agentless and relies upon the relative benevolence of its implementer.

This reminds me of going to a church with a friend about 20-25 years ago. Was a United Medthodist church in a small town suburb that was probably 90+% white. Just happened to be MLK weekend (I didn't pay any attention to what weekend it was.) Rather than having a regular service with a sermon....after the singing (no choir, just a rock n' roll band playing some kind of semi-Christian music...if you want to call it that), they sat about 5 chairs on the stage in a semi-circle. For the next half hour or so it was a round table discussion by the pastor, and others of how the church wasn't diversified enough, didn't have enough black members/attendees, the town didn't have enough blacks, etc. One of those in the round table was a real estate gal who talked about how she was trying to 'diversify' the community/city. Tried recruiting blacks to buy houses she had listed and so forth.

Needless to say....I have not been back since.

There’s been nearly 8k (mostly more theologically conservative) churches disaffiliate from the UMC due to issues of sexuality and authority over the years. Very left leaning organization these days.

History has had many brutal dictators. Almost none of them ‘communist’. Was Leopold II communist? Or Caligula, Genghis Khan, or Hitler? American propaganda has done a number on you, my friend. Dictatorship, tyranny, and authoritarianism come in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. America today is and always has been much closer to fascism than communism.
I like how you included "Almost".
Lets just gloss over the 20M+ that "died" under Stalin.
Castro, a communist, was weak compared to Stalin. He only killed 10K+.
Now Pol Pot was more in line with Stalin, another communist leader that killed close to 2M Cambodians.
Then there's communist N. Korea, well over a million.
And of course the numbers from Communist China.

Here's a tidbit from data-on-mass-murder-by-government-in-the-20th-century on the numbers.

Yikes. Thwarted terror plots at Taylor Swift's concerts in Vienna...........yet she'll still stump for Democrats I'm sure. smh
The same people that plotted that attack, are sneaking across the open border that was caused by the people she endorses.

Democrat stupidity mirrors, not accidentally, female stupidity, which is based on emotion instead of logic.

Last edited:
Again, simple Sam, I did not call you a loon for saying there are no exceptions for rape/incest. I said you are a loon because, in general, you are a nut job.
When you resort to name calling, you've lost the debate. Don't be sore about it, present logic and reason, not emotion. You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: mdlUK.1
I like how you included "Almost".
Lets just gloss over the 20M+ that "died" under Stalin.
Castro, a communist, was weak compared to Stalin. He only killed 10K+.
Now Pol Pot was more in line with Stalin, another communist leader that killed close to 2M Cambodians.
Then there's communist N. Korea, well over a million.
And of course the numbers from Communist China.

Here's a tidbit from data-on-mass-murder-by-government-in-the-20th-century on the numbers.
Those numbers are just as much complete propaganda fabrications as theirs are about us. You linked to a "free minds and free markets" website. Literal capitalist propaganda. Did you take Khrushchev's word on American atrocities? You would be the exact type of person who was cheering the purges on in the USSR.

Those numbers are just as much complete propaganda fabrications as theirs are about us. You linked to a "free minds and free markets" website. Literal capitalist propaganda. Did you take Khrushchev's word on American atrocities? You would be the exact type of person who was cheering the purges on in the USSR.
Ah, the word salad response. On cue, as surely as the the sunrise.

“There wasn’t really a 100 million because free minds!”

How "weird" is is that there isn't a single policy on Cameluh's website? Like not one.
Started seeing my first Kamala ads this morning. Probably streaming ads out of Pittsburgh (Ohio is fairly safe). Its laughable.
Starts with when she was a 'tough prosecutor', then AG....of course tough on crime in both. As a Senator 'she fought for abortion rights' and as VP she got the price of scrip drugs reduced (LOL).

Hate the idea I'll/we'll be seeing this and more for the next 3 months.

If he had stayed off Twitter, even with the cheating by Dems, he would have won the last election. The media is terrible but Trump gives them way too much to play with. If he loses it's his own fault. But we will pay for it.

I don;t think he's actually lost his lead. Polls are designed to influence public opinion, not reflect it.

In 2020, he was trailing Baideng by 5-10% in each of the battlegrounds expected to be determinative: WI,MI,PA,and FL. He ended up "losing" those by a percent or two, and even winning FL by like 3%. That's well outside of the margin of error, and for a collection of polls to be so critical and so wrong in the same direction, it can be only due to manipulation. Same is happening now. Kam needs to have a strong enthusiastic start. Perception is reality.

iu

Okay, you keep reading Pravda and CPC.People.com

It never stops: those who claim Trump lies are ALWAYS THE LIARS.

Biden illegaly having docs for decades, all over the place including in his garage - Meh
Trump having legal docs as a president, in his secured home, right after he left office - Put him in jail !!

Last edited:
Bush going to 'fight' the Israel group that helped put her out. Does she mean 'literally' fight or some other way I don't know about? May going to get Bowman to go with her to join Hamas?

Every country in the world is/has gone down the toilet in the last 10-12 years. Including the good 'ol US of A.
Are there any decent, conservative, God fearing, freedom loving countries left?

And how bad will it get?
poland is the only one that comes to mind

Reactions: mdlUK.1
More psycho cops over expired tags.

'Lanham followed and from there a video taken by a Delloma family member shows Lanham pointing a gun at Delloma and ordering her out of the vehicle. “You roll up that window I swear to God I will f—— shoot you,” he yells at her. “Get out of the f—— car.”

Cops aren't going to save you when the shit hits the fan. The industry is filled with psychos who can't wait to hurt someone.

UPDATE: At least this guy got fired by the mayor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT