POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why're they developing renewables though? Because climate change is a threat to the whole planet. Norway is in prime real estate to benefit enormously from a warmer planet. If they were really being Norway First they'd burn all the oil and gas they had and welcome the rest of the planet to suck it and then reap the rewards.
GUUy7u_WsAEouJV

You're going to be in for a shock when you come to realize Maga is producing a thousand Trumps.
Yeah, okay lol. I don't even know what that means...you mean a thousand angry, elder shit talkers who complain about windmills and the media? There's one Trump and he's unpopular and nearing 80. Any other "Trump's" will be sorry, lame pretenders and will be defeated just like the hundreds of other MAGA candidates we've already seen. Sorry man, your side and all these mysterious pretend Trumps or whatever scare no one.

One group is having rallies with celebrities, tye other is in factories. Major 2016 vibes with who thelst resonates with.

Aren't you busy calling ppl "weird"

Again, the enlightened one full on confirmation bias.

BTW. Since you brought it up, what are Harris policies...theres none on her campaign website, no interviews with adversarial questions either. Or you waiting on Colbert to let you know? The candidate who finished dead last in the 2020 primary is now the next Obama! Amazing!

Keep the cherry pick up bud! The Schtick never gets old!
Major 2016 vibes, huh? How's that exactly? If the country still wanted Trump he would have won in 2020. Americans wanted neither Biden or Trump in 2024 and Dems moved on. R's didn't. If the right is still living in 2016 while also complaining about stolen elections and social issues in 2024, Harris will be the next POTUS.

Uh huh...does it hurt to be apologist? And. What the hell are you talking about..didn't Trump agree to a debate on CNN, didn't he just go on a panel of black journalists (that kamala skipped), dodnt he d9 an interview on 60 minutes, etc etc etc etc..see again you're just making shit up...again. at some point while you cry about fox news you're gonna have to come to the self realization...that you are also only taking in preferred information that tells you what you want to hear. No light bulb yet tho.

Meanwhile, kamala has taken questions from???? Has anyone asked her about her lying on video time and time again aboit bidens cognitive ability?

Find us where she's been asked an adversarial question

@MidseasonTweak you clear this up...still waiting. She's still yet to take questions

The whole "he has more energy than men half his age!" talking point is comical but besides that, let's say Trump does lose. Would you support him being the nominee once again in 2028? He'd be 82 by then.

I just want to know when MAGA would finally say that's enough. 82? 86? 90?
How about "When YOU can beat him in a round of golf?"

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Yeah, okay lol. I don't even know what that means...you mean a thousand angry, elder shit talkers who complain about windmills and the media? There's one Trump and he's unpopular and nearing 80. Any other "Trump's" will be sorry, lame pretenders and will be defeated just like the hundreds of other MAGA candidates we've already seen. Sorry man, your side and all these mysterious pretend Trumps or whatever scare no one.
Of course, I didn't expect you to really understand what I meant. Let me help you out there, mensa. Instead of you worrying about some weird scenario you lamely concocted to make Trump seem as feeble as Biden, perhaps you better worry about future "Trumps." Maga isn't going anywhere and as much as I'm sure it's your little premature Marxist wet dream to put us all in camps, it ain't happening princess.
Now I could break this down in even simpler terms for you, but I would probably have to draw stick figures using crayon.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Assuming this is from an ISV or an RSV translation, the Hebrew text is translated to miscarriage which would be a poor translation in this passage. I have my own opinions if it was purposeful, but that’s another topic.

“Her children go forth” is the accurate interpreted Hebrew phrase there which describes a premature birth (alive), not a miscarriage (death) which takes a life for a life concerning the child out of play.

More accurate translations that have stood the test of time and scrutiny by the greatest Biblical scholars and teachers the world has ever known all translate this as a premature birth in v.22
? So there’s no punishment at all for causing a miscarriage, aka abortion? Even more definitive! (That’s bs btw, and you know it)

How about "When YOU can beat him in a round of golf?"
Never had an interest in golf and I heard Trump cheats at it so I'd really be screwed.

Of course, I didn't expect you to really understand what I meant. Let me help you out there, mensa. Instead of you worrying about some weird scenario you lamely concocted to make Trump seem as feeble as Biden, perhaps you better worry about future "Trumps." Maga isn't going anywhere and as much as I'm sure it's your little premature Marxist wet dream to put us all in camps, it ain't happening princess.
Now I could break this down in even simpler terms for you, but I would probably have to draw stick figures using crayon.
Without your leader, MAGA is directionless. That's real talk, friend. You guys like Vivek and Vance, cool. One of those is just acting like he's Donald because it's convenient and the other recently called Donald 'America's Hitler.'

We should have let the nazis take them in the WW2. What would be the difference now? It's rather clear the UK so called government have metastasized into something evil and repugnant.
Damn straight. The government of Britain is straight out of an Orwell novel.

The people there will have to fight or be replaced. It’s that simple.

I said improve. Court expanding has happened multiple times in our history. The Constitution doesn’t specify the number of justices.
Ok, I’m gonna earmark this post and we’ll revisit it in the event Trump wins this fall and subsequently seeks to add, say, 5 more conservative justices to SCOTUS.

You know, to “improve” it.

Never had an interest in golf and I heard Trump cheats at it so I'd really be screwed.

Without your leader, MAGA is directionless. That's real talk, friend. You guys like Vivek and Vance, cool. One of those is just acting like he's Donald because it's convenient and the other recently called Donald 'America's Hitler.'
Funny, because your dear leader died in 1883, yet your ilk keeps flailing along like Mr. Magoo and never the wiser.

I’ve always been taught that we have 3 co-equal branches of government. The executive, judicial and legislative. How can they be co-equal if one (the legislative) can randomly change the other to suit their political stance?
Because those are their roles. The judicial, for instance, can completely overrule the legislative; that’s the definition of judicial review. Co-equal just means their relative stature, not specific powers. Duh.

I would take issue with this. Vivek is a true believer, not a fake. He thinks he's literally a better type of human more fit to lead. He's a producer of the fascist rhetoric, not a consumer of it.

A dead man could be their candidate for president and half the country would still vote for him. Literally stands for ALL of the wrong things but ALL democrats don't even care that it hurts this country and its citizens. They still vote for ALL the wrong things even though it only hurts their life and this country.

Concerned that Trump did not pick Haley to make sure he got a lot more independent votes. To make sure he wins. Her being a moderate, woman and a big following from independents I don't think would have to worry as much winning. So what if he doesn't like her, the main thing is he wins to give us the next four years to get things back together.

She'd be undermining him the entire term. She's a globalist. Completely

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT