Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What else is this except weird:

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

And there are tons of similar images.

Now do Libfilth spitting in the faces of cops, thugs beating up store owners as they steal their inventory, etc. Which is "weirder"? You aren't fooling anyone that isn't already dumber than dirt.

Reactions: IdaCat and blubo
Why are you so intolerant of people’s religion? It’s not American to attack people for their religious beliefs. We have laws even against it. I hope you can find it in yourself to be more tolerant of other’s religions beliefs. Do you only attack certain religions or all of them?
I think either your comment is just auto-pilot disagreement or deeply weird, The image isn't religious. It's blasphemous.

I think either your comment is just auto-pilot disagreement or deeply weird, The image isn't religious. It's blasphemous.
Congratulations! You found some weird picture that one person made somewhere in the ether.

Meanwhile, IN THE GOVERNMENT:

The lemmings talking point backfired drastically.

Let me know as youre waiting on another Kamala press release bc she won't take adversarial questions what you've cooked up next.

Any “weird” pictures exist of democrats or their ideas out there? Can you post those too or are you just a closet democrat and won’t post those? Is it just other people’s religions you make fun of or do you also make fun of other peoples races? If this is too many questions for you, well then I guess you are who I think you are.

Any “weird” pictures exist of democrats or their ideas out there? Can you post those too or are you just a closet democrat and won’t post those? Is it just other people’s religions you make fun of or do you also make fun of other peoples races? If this is too many questions for you, well then I guess you are who I think you are.
Closet Democrat? I'm the libbiest lib on Libby Lane. New Deal. Fair Deal. Great Society.

What Walz got done as governor of MIN:

•free school lunch for all students

•codified pro-choice abortion rights

•legalized weed

•committed to 100% green electricity by 2040

•12 weeks paid family leave

•12 weeks paid sick leave

•banned conversion therapy

•$1300 tax rebates for working class

•universal background checks for guns

•free college tuition for families making under $80,000

•automatic voter registration

•banned PFAs (bad chemicals in our water)

•increased public school funding

•invested $1 billion into public housing

•cut prescription drug costs

•kept a surplus budget

And I'm supposed to be embarrassed that he's the VP pick??

Only thing I saw was someone leaked he paid $300k in hush money for someone on his staff in the past two years. Cant be having that if true with the way they polarized Trump.
He’s Jewish. That’s his issue. The Left calculated that they would lose more Muslim votes by picking Shapiro than they would lose Jewish votes by picking Walz.

The Left is squarely in bed with the pro-Hamas crazies of the party.

Reactions: blubo and mdlUK.1
Do you know what that 40% means to Silver. It means that Trump would win 4 times out of 10. Anthony Weiner's laptop revelation is what pushed Trump over. Almost 3 million votes more for Clinton than Trump.

Ragging on Silver for 2016 is like ragging on Babe Ruth for 1927. Silver has had a mini-career out of being accurate on 2016.
All I did was cite an example which was further backed up by his shortcomings in 2020 and 2022. Not necessarily knocking his abilities, but he's not the standard bearer.

What Walz got done as governor of MIN:

•free school lunch for all students

•codified pro-choice abortion rights

•legalized weed

•committed to 100% green electricity by 2040

•12 weeks paid family leave

•12 weeks paid sick leave

•banned conversion therapy

•$1300 tax rebates for working class

•universal background checks for guns

•free college tuition for families making under $80,000

•automatic voter registration

•banned PFAs (bad chemicals in our water)

•increased public school funding

•invested $1 billion into public housing

•cut prescription drug costs

•kept a surplus budget

And I'm supposed to be embarrassed that he's the VP pick??

At the top of your list should be “signed a law allowing babies to be aborted after birth”, and yes you should be embarrassed.

That should be a nonstarter for anyone.

That’s so evil and grotesque, anyone who supports it should be imprisoned, let alone disqualified for public office.

So yes, you should be very embarrassed you’re trying to defend his radical left wing policies and ignore his demonic position on baby murder.

Yes you are. You continue to defend the open border policies of the Harris/Biden/Obama regime that ENABLES child rape. The rest of us sane people have been against it for ... well, forever.

I'm just laughing AT YOU because you are so pathetically predictable. And yes you do need help for your fantasy.
Its just a matter of time before Dems start out and out defending pedophilia... maybe one more election cycle.

Nothing is too disgusting for them to defend...

At the top of your list should be “signed a law allowing babies to be aborted after birth”, and yes you should be embarrassed.

That should be a nonstarter for anyone.

That’s so evil and grotesque, anyone who supports it should be imprisoned, let alone disqualified for public office.

So yes, you should be very embarrassed you’re trying to defend his radical left wing policies and ignore his demonic position on baby murder.
Nothing embarrasses these freaks.

They need to be deported... all of them.

Reactions: blubo and mdlUK.1

It is clear that we do not have anything in common with these communists and should not have to share a country with each other. Polar opposite beliefs with no shared values or goals. Long gone are the days of “we just have different ideas of how to achieve the same thing.” No, these people want full blown communism.

They were resisting the 1947 UN partition at the time and the Nakba that followed it. Both sides were fighting illegal wars over the territory. Israel won. So it has a duty to govern its people as it laid out in its Declaration of Independence, the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel:

"THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations."

Today their Supreme Court holds this was never a legally binding document so laws that discriminate based on religion and race are permissible. They weren't then and shouldn't be now.
Meanwhile, back in the real world....

Breaking: Hitler hitler Hitler threat to democracy threat to democracy, Handmaids tale, project 2025, bigot bigot racist sexist authoritarian

Hage you figured out you're not enlightened yet...you just absorb information that affirms your confirmation bias?

The This is Fine and Head Up It’s Own Ass memes were inspired by Nightfish.

• Haha
Reactions: exemjr and blubo
Never forget that Dems are very calculated and politically savvy. My fear is something very sinister is going on with them propping Harris and now Walz to the top of the ticket. No way I can see them investing this much into 2 candidates who from a common sense eye test are too far left to ever get elected in this country. God help us if they are able to get these 2 over the top in Nov.

Tim Walz, MN governor is apparently the VP pick.

Not the way I would have gone, considering MN is a lock for her. I would have thought Shapiro.

I don't see that helping her in the more important states of WI, MI, and PA.
Lots of issues with Shapiro, he probably wouldn't have brought PA at all. No reason to take the risk.

Reactions: HymanKaplan

It is clear that we do not have anything in common with these communists and should not have to share a country with each other. Polar opposite beliefs with no shared values or goals. Long gone are the days of “we just have different ideas of how to achieve the same thing.” No, these people want full blown communism.

What bunch of scumbags.

Athletic ability allowed a huge number of African Americans and other disadvantaged people the opportunity to get an education they normally would not have gotten. You dissing that?
Yes. They should've had that opportunity regardless of their athletic ability.

It's a dumb pick by Harris tho, clearly bc they think the pro hamas sector of the party wouldn't come out if she picked Shapiro. And they're banking on that they can win PA bc fetterman won there against that cartoon doctor.

I'd just hammer all the progressive Charlottesvilles they've been cheering on every weekend with the pro hamas crowds.
Hating on protestors is not going to win you an election in America in 2024. Maybe in the 60s and 70s, not today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT