•committed to 100% green electricity by 2040

•12 weeks paid family leave

•12 weeks paid sick leave

•banned conversion therapy

•$1300 tax rebates for working class

•universal background checks for guns

•free college tuition for families making under $80,000

•automatic voter registration

•banned PFAs (bad chemicals in our water)

•increased public school funding

•invested $1 billion into public housing

•cut prescription drug costs

•kept a surplus budget

And I'm supposed to be embarrassed that he's the VP pick??
Everything this thread is attacking Walz on is popular but it's par for the course. Posters here immediately went into action finding memes and tweets to post as if they work for Trump's campaign lol. Pretty sure this thread wasn't going to like whoever Harris chose and was going to make whoever she chose seem like the devil himself.

No one is going to think the things you listed are bad, scary, or extremist, esp. in 2024. The way this thread is acting today makes me think they're getting a little nervous that Trump and Vance won't get it done.

Does Trump need Penn, Mich, Wisconsin to win. Is there a way to win if he whiffs all 3?
Only way that happens is if Trump sweeps basically all the other swings and flips NE2 for the 269 tie. Picking Vance he's probably unlikely to get NE2 now though.

Yes, Rome had tons of immigration. So much so that for much of the empire it ran the majority of the economy and military. The population of the Italian peninsula swelled for centuries with non-Italian born people.

So this was what you've been driving at this whole time by initially asking the question? Great Replacement Theory.
GUUGMGHXcAA-3Hs

I find it odd that Democratic Party is endorsing calling trump/vance weird people. From democrat perspective, I thought the weirder you are, the better. I thought to them it’s cool to not be normal. If trump:Vance called someone weird, they would call them intolerant. I almost think trump:Vance should flip it and embrace weird..say I thought it was awesome to be weird, why are you all making fun of weird people? Have people wear shirts at rallies saying I’m a weird, but I’m cool..something like that.
You're 100% right, they should. But they can't. Because as I already said, the only reason the 'weird' attack works is because it's anathema to the entire conservative worldview. The American right's entire shtick is being 'normal' Christian white people, and labeling anyone else as the other. That's been the Reagan coalition, 'normal' white Christians, the 'true' Americans, against everyone else since the 80s. They can't admit, either to themselves or publicly, that they aren't the 'normal' silent majority anymore or it all falls apart.

did trump sniff anything? no
did trump bring that freak to his rally? no
what did trump do? he got interviewed by a kid. a kid that is gross. if you haven't noticed, trump is going to interviews with EVERYONE, because that is what real men and real candidates do, even though you know you're going to get nasty questions. but you're just a blind partisan, hateful little man.

now ... kamalahoe OTOH, DID bring the freak to her rally and that is what I'm comparing. And you just said you're good with treating women as lessers, because that is what they did.
now ... what "tough" interview did kamalahoe do? umm... send us about 50 links on that, DA.
It wasn't an interview; it was a stream appearance. Where he was gifted a Tesla and a Rolex.

1) Why is the clip edited towards the beginning? Oh, it's from the MN GOP. Got it.
2) Trump has repeatedly said he'll pardon insurrectionists and has called them misunderstood victims. How's that gonna play to the country if the left uses that daily?

If the right wants us to go back to 2020 and talk about the riots and insurrection that followed because of the stolen election lies, let's do it. It's a waste of time though. Your side tried this already and it failed.

What's the right hit with recently? Harris isn't really black or maybe indian or something, childless women's votes shouldn't count as much as the votes of those with children, Harris enjoys laughing, there's a rumor she sleeps around, and she and Walz are extremists we should be terrified of. Oh, and RFK Jr. was supposed to take votes from Harris and he's actually taken votes from Trump as we find out he left dead cubs in a public park. I mean, wtf is this line of thinking from the right? Lol.

Lots of issues with Shapiro, he probably wouldn't have brought PA at all. No reason to take the risk.
I honestly wasn't aware of those issues until today (I know, I know, I can hardly believe it either. LOL)

I still maintain (even though Trump leads by 3 right now) that Kamala is going to take Georgia. I said it weeks before (when it started to look like she'd replace Biden)

I was looking at the latest state polling, and I AM surprised that she hasn't opened up more distance in Virginia (it's around 2 points as of today), but I think she IS going to get Michigan. Wisconsin? WiTF knows? That state is always really hard to predict. Kamala does have about a .6 lead as of now.

Honestly, those three rust belt states are essentially toss ups at this point.

Last edited:
What Walz got done as governor of MIN:

•free school lunch for all students

•codified pro-choice abortion rights

•legalized weed

•committed to 100% green electricity by 2040

•12 weeks paid family leave

•12 weeks paid sick leave

•banned conversion therapy

•$1300 tax rebates for working class

•universal background checks for guns

•free college tuition for families making under $80,000

•automatic voter registration

•banned PFAs (bad chemicals in our water)

•increased public school funding

•invested $1 billion into public housing

•cut prescription drug costs

•kept a surplus budget

And I'm supposed to be embarrassed that he's the VP pick??

I haven't looked at all the details of the Google thing, but from what I gather, Google might be in for some tougher sanctions related to their Google suite. None of that hits me the right way, if I'm being honest.

So says the Pub Party that has never nominated one POC for the Presidency or VP position in the entire history of the party. You think there wasn't ONE black, brown, Asian or Hispanic female more qualified for the VP position than Dan Quayle or Sarah Palin.
Excellence my ass.
Frederick Douglas 1888.

isn’t this the guy who played against uk in the tourny several years ago? iowa st i believe?
he’s afraid to fly on airplanes

You're correct. He has a show on OAN or Real Americas Voice. Maybe it's just a weekend show rather than daily. I've watched once or twice. Very coherent and very conservative/MAGA.

As for Shapiro, he’s physically very short and has some very disturbing skeletons in his closet that we’re going to be released if he was the pick.
Worst thing for him (for Democrats) is that he was Jewish. Could you imagine if Trump or any Republican did the same thing? They would be on TV calling the GOP nazis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT