POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've heard several people mention that (Shapiro's skeletons) but I haven't heard what they are, or MIGHT be.
Only thing I saw was someone leaked he paid $300k in hush money for someone on his staff in the past two years. Cant be having that if true with the way they polarized Trump.

GUOmkHfXEAANZEH
You are confusing brainwash with brainwashED. You have ED.
mqdefault.jpg

Coming from a leftist who promotes failed "luxury beliefs" that harm 100% of those they say they wish to help.....you do not have a very good track record to analyze much of anything. Words have meaning. Diversity is never good. Excellence is.
So says the Pub Party that has never nominated one POC for the Presidency or VP position in the entire history of the party. You think there wasn't ONE black, brown, Asian or Hispanic female more qualified for the VP position than Dan Quayle or Sarah Palin.
Excellence my ass.

I find it odd that Democratic Party is endorsing calling trump/vance weird people. From democrat perspective, I thought the weirder you are, the better. I thought to them it’s cool to not be normal. If trump:Vance called someone weird, they would call them intolerant. I almost think trump:Vance should flip it and embrace weird..say I thought it was awesome to be weird, why are you all making fun of weird people? Have people wear shirts at rallies saying I’m a weird, but I’m cool..something like that.

Correction… we don’t think it was the smartest play for Harris, but for the concern over alienating her antisemitic base, and what not.
I actually preferred Shapiro but there has never been a Jewish man elected to President or VP before. That was a risky pick as well.

LMAO. This is the exact definition of "rent free". My advice would be to go on Reddit so you can feel welcomed and join the groupthink you long for.

Anyone noting how "left wing" Harris is just tiresome to you, not that its actually based in fact and relevant.

BTW Nate Silver also had Trump <40% chances to win on election day in 2016. He's good at explaining stats, but using 538 for polling data is laughable at this point.
Do you know what that 40% means to Silver. It means that Trump would win 4 times out of 10. Anthony Weiner's laptop revelation is what pushed Trump over. Almost 3 million votes more for Clinton than Trump.

Ragging on Silver for 2016 is like ragging on Babe Ruth for 1927. Silver has had a mini-career out of being accurate on 2016.

I actually preferred Shapiro but there has never been a Jewish man elected to President or VP before. That was a risky pick as well.
So you ARE for political expediency over race then, considering Kamala picked a guy that is as white as a pile of Hunter Biden's cocaine.

(and just minutes after you lambasted the Republicans for not diversifying)

Practice what you preach brother, practice what you preach...

(that one is going to leave a mark I'm afraid...)

I find it odd that Democratic Party is endorsing calling trump/vance weird people. From democrat perspective, I thought the weirder you are, the better. I thought to them it’s cool to not be normal. If trump:Vance called someone weird, they would call them intolerant. I almost think trump:Vance should flip it and embrace weird..say I thought it was awesome to be weird, why are you all making fun of weird people? Have people wear shirts at rallies saying I’m a weird, but I’m cool..something like that.
Nothing cool about hanging out with a dude that got famous for sniffing asses of dudes. Weird AF.

WEIRDOS!!!!!!!!

Tim Walz, MN governor is apparently the VP pick.

Not the way I would have gone, considering MN is a lock for her. I would have thought Shapiro.

I don't see that helping her in the more important states of WI, MI, and PA.
The anti-Semitic wing of the Democrat Party (a significant portion of it) simply won't countenance a Jew on the national ticket, especially one that previously / historically supported Israel to the extent that he's had to distance himself from that support in recent weeks.

My most enduring impression of Walz is his enabling of the George Floyd riots that destroyed wide swaths of Minneapolis.

BS. The law he signed says that an out of state parent can't use the laws from their state to force kids living in Minnesota to follow the laws of another state if there is shared custody.

Are you denying this is a potential scenario?

I’ll trust the lawyer that likely read it in full and made the post over the message board guy who continually advocates for killing babies in the womb and castrating children out of the womb.

Reactions: Lost In FL
This is an echo chamber, dumb dumb.
Why? It is nearly 50/50 between wacky libs and sane people.

However, if you compare it to the view and your other "news" sites, then this probably is far right. Only because you all have sprinted so far left. Further, in a few years, your sides' positions will be so further extreme, that today's positions will be unrecognizable to you.

So you're cool with this:

At a CAMPAIGN event!!
Many, many of their voters are at the point where they find anything that's repulsive to the right as a big win. They aren't serious people and are nothing more than a frequently-used porta potty on a hot day in Gainesville with a vote in their hand.

Always defending the indefensible.
Yes you are. You continue to defend the open border policies of the Harris/Biden/Obama regime that ENABLES child rape. The rest of us sane people have been against it for ... well, forever.

I'm just laughing AT YOU because you are so pathetically predictable. And yes you do need help for your fantasy.

At a CAMPAIGN event!!
Rather hear that than watch Trump hang out with a dude that sniffs dude's asses.
Are you really comparing the sniffing of dude's asses to a music performance?? Which do you prefer? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now that I think about it... Preference for butt sniffers goes perfectly with the Cult.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Yes you are. You continue to defend the open border policies of the Harris/Biden/Obama regime that ENABLES child rape. The rest of us sane people have been against it for ... well, forever.

I'm just laughing AT YOU because you are so pathetically predictable. And yes you do need help for your fantasy.
You obviously have not processed a single word I have said about the border. Never been for open borders. I am happy with Biden's current EO stemming immigration on the border....And pissed that Republicans stopped the border bill the Border Union asked for.
As far as rape.... I believe rapists should be castrated and receive a minimum 10 year sentence for proven cases.
I also don't think 10 year old girls should have to carry a rapist's baby and be forced into motherhood at that age. It's sick AF.
Weirdos.

At a CAMPAIGN event!!
Don't know about offensive but that was not in any way what I would call music. Good god, how does anyone prefer dogsh!t like that over The Supremes, The Temptations, BB King, Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys, Usher, John Legend, and many other AA entertainers who actually have talent. I truly believe literally 90% of the population could replicate that 'song'. No melody to sing, just rhythmic chanting and shaking your ass. Seems easy enough to me.

What else is this except weird:

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

And there are tons of similar images.

Rather hear that than watch Trump hang out with a dude that sniffs dude's asses.
Are you really comparing the sniffing of dude's asses to a music performance?? Which do you prefer? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now that I think about it... Preference for butt sniffers goes perfectly with the Cult.
did trump sniff anything? no
did trump bring that freak to his rally? no
what did trump do? he got interviewed by a kid. a kid that is gross. if you haven't noticed, trump is going to interviews with EVERYONE, because that is what real men and real candidates do, even though you know you're going to get nasty questions. but you're just a blind partisan, hateful little man.

now ... kamalahoe OTOH, DID bring the freak to her rally and that is what I'm comparing. And you just said you're good with treating women as lessers, because that is what they did.
now ... what "tough" interview did kamalahoe do? umm... send us about 50 links on that, DA.

I think he also had connections to the murderer. The knife was left stuck in her heart with her sweatshirt zipped up over it. The guy who killed her immediately called it a suicide in the 9/11 call (even though she’d been stabbed a bunch). Etc.

May not be exact on the details just going off memory of shit I saw on x.
The murderer's family was one of Shapiro's most significant supporters / contributors. Doesn't matter quite as much now since he's not the VP pick, but I believe I read he used his influence as commonwealth AG to "encourage" a suicide determination and not a homicide for this young lady's death.

• Angry
Reactions: exemjr and Girthang
I put shinbone on ignore a few weeks ago because I’d had enough of his support of everything that is destroying the country.

However, it’s worth noting that he has spent months and years hyperventilating about fictional abortion scenarios regarding incest and rape.

In real life, the new pick from Minnesota signed a bill that allows abortion at any stage.

Meaning that babies that are capable of surviving outside the womb can (and have been) butchered in that state on the altar of “reproductive freedom”. Some sources I’ve seen (that I cannot verify, to be clear) indicate that as many as 5 or 6 a year are aborted AFTER birth.

Choose your team carefully, players.

What else is this except weird:

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

And there are tons of similar images.
Why are you so intolerant of people’s religion? It’s not American to attack people for their religious beliefs. We have laws even against it. I hope you can find it in yourself to be more tolerant of other’s religions beliefs. Do you only attack certain religions or all of them?

Reactions: Girthang
Uh huh...does it hurt to be apologist? And. What the hell are you talking about..didn't Trump agree to a debate on CNN, didn't he just go on a panel of black journalists (that kamala skipped), dodnt he d9 an interview on 60 minutes, etc etc etc etc..see again you're just making shit up...again. at some point while you cry about fox news you're gonna have to come to the self realization...that you are also only taking in preferred information that tells you what you want to hear. No light bulb yet tho.

Meanwhile, kamala has taken questions from???? Has anyone asked her about her lying on video time and time again aboit bidens cognitive ability?

Find us where she's been asked an adversarial question

@MidseasonTweak you clear this up? She's still not answered questions from the press

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT