Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Christopher Hitchens predicted the current British PM 15 years ago:

Not a Hitchens fan in general, but great lines in this:

"give it to your deadliest enemy and pay for the rope that will choke you"

"these are the ones who hold open the gates for the barbarians. The barbarians never take a city until someone holds the gates open for them"

Oh come one. Nancy Pelosi did NOT actually say that Biden belongs on Mt. Rushmore. That cannot be true.

Well, I'll be damned. That Vodka soaked slumlord, Nancy Pelosi actually DID suggest it.

I'm actually speechless.

The real question is Mr. Kaplan (and it would be a fun wager for those that know her well), will Nancy remember saying it?

Christopher Hitchens predicted the current British PM 15 years ago:

Not a Hitchens fan in general, but great lines in this:

"give it to your deadliest enemy and pay for the rope that will choke you"

"these are the ones who hold open the gates for the barbarians. The barbarians never take a city until someone holds the gates open for them"

You never hear feminists and the left’s white female base ever take on Islam. Never!

“pRoJeCt 25!!!!” “It will be like Handsmaid’s Tale!” “Christian nationalism is taking over!”

But when it comes to hordes of third world savages who rape and call to murder and conquer all Christians, Jews and infidels, its *crickets*

A lot of opinions on a Catholic NFL kicker but not so much when it comes to Muslim beliefs and actions.

LOL, it's not so funny when the Soros is on the other foot is it? LOL

They have, absolutely no awareness or shame. Hahaha

a political action committee created by Tesla CEO Elon Musk, one aimed at giving the Republican presidential nominee Trump an advantage in his campaign against Vice President Kamala Harris, the de facto Democratic nominee.

“I have created a PAC, or a super PAC ... the America PAC,” Musk said in a recent interview.

Musk also owns the social media platform X, and has a net worth of more than $235 billion, according to Forbes.

The combination of owning a social media company that gives him an enormous platform to push his political views, and creating a PAC with effectively unlimited resources, has made Musk, for the first time, a major force in an American presidential election.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I’d say that it is somewhat concerning that the owner of one of the most important social media platforms is openly partisan (rooting for one of the candidates) and is using his platform ... as a vehicle for pursuing his openly partisan ends,” said Matthew Baum, a professor at the Harvard Kennedy School, whose research includes studying misinformation.

Baum said such ownership of a social media company like X leaves open the possibility of “capture of a major platform by a partisan actor, who would then be largely free to use the platform as they see fit, regardless of the potential negative social or political consequences.”

“There is a concern that Musk is weaponizing that platform to help his preferred candidate” in Trump, said Weiner.

(that last line was the cherry on top. LOL)

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/08/02/elon-musk-pac-voter-data-trump-harris.html
I haven't read that he has, but Trump needs for Elon to come out openly for him & even do public discussions with him.

He did yesterday. Said he fully endorses Trump, and essentially said that he will support him financially, as needed, and through X (both in targeted ads, and passive "research") in an attempt to level the playing field. Which are things that the Dems were WAY ahead of the Republicans in, during the last few election cycles.

Just show up with your previous year's tax returns and a photo ID to prove it's you,
FWIW once again, lots of photo ID's prove you are you without proving you're a US citizen. If the typical driver's license proved you're a citizen, there would be no need for the Real ID push.

She's popular because she's far younger and can stick it to Trump, which she will whether or not the Great Orange Divider honors a debate he agreed to instead of backing out like a weird, small-handed, sore loser.
If she was popular because of her age, she'd be way ahead of a dirty old man.

FWIW once again, lots of photo ID's prove you are you without proving you're a US citizen. If the typical driver's license proved you're a citizen, there would be no need for the Real ID push.

I wasn't actually serious about the tax thing, but I AM serious about proof of citizenship.

If you're an immigrant and have become naturalized, you have documents proving so.

If you were born a US Citizen, in 99 percent of cases, you can obtain a birth certificate. If not, I'm sure some other form of proof can be arranged.

I don't really care what it takes, or if it is inconvenient. People on both sides have serious doubts about the validity of our Federal Elections, and that can't happen. So, you do what you have to do, to assuage that concern. Bottom line. And, as I said, I don't really care if it is hassle. A lot of things that are worth doing in life are a hassle. Basically, tough titty.

Biden has been in charge for 4 years. Please cite the leftist and fascist laws passed by this administration that are removing freedoms from your life on a daily basis today. Nobody on here seems to be able to do that.
You fools scream fascism while simultaneously supporting the removal of individual bodily autonomy from women in this country and placing their pregnancies and doctor's office under the control of the state.
Please enlighten me about these leftist fascist laws. I know of none in effect today.
I do know of extremist right wing abortion laws affecting children who are raped in Ky.
Every time you pass a law that gives more for certain projects and forbids other actions, you're moving in the direction of fascism. Green energy awards, electric car discounts, forbidding drilling, stopping gas pipeline & exports. Lots of fascism right there.

It kinda makes sense at the Olympics, everyone from all over, get a taste of their culture. But all internal sports? We're in a stadium in Lexington, Kentucky. We know we're in the USA. I don't even hate the jet flyovers. We're paying for flight hours anyway. Lump it in with the fireworks. But really no need for the mood killer where we all have to stand there in reverence before trying to crank it up 5 seconds later with the hype video.

GUFnJa7WAAAf-A3

They're no different than those here that don't want to give aid to Israel.

That is where you lose self-control and jump right off the nearest cliff, equating those that want Israel not to exist/want to kill the Jewish people...to those that question our aid to Israel.

Some conservatives here might be for no aid to Israel. I am in favor to aiding Israel, but I believe they probably don't need near as much as we are giving them. I am for aid to them, cause they are the best at killing terrorists. Do you trust our intelligence agencies to do sh-t right now? Our CIA is probably trying to add a new color to their pride flag right now, sending out memos about the new color.

And with a completely open border, never before has the world's problems been more directly our problems. It's not just fentanyl and cartels trying to get here, it's terrorists too, by record numbers.

Guess which current American politician is most likely to stop terrorists that hate you, me and the Jewish people from crossing our border? Also help kill Israel and American hating terrorists abroad...

It's that Donald you hate so much.

Cmon VH, I know(?) under that Trump hating exterior there is a good American underneath there somewhere...can I send you a link to donate to Trump now? I will personally mail you a MAGA hat now that you have stated you want a leader who supports Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: JHannibalSmith
You're really weird/strange for being so upset at the word weird.

It's lame, because it doesn't apply.

Whereas crooked, laffin, slopadopolous, all aptly fit.

You're lame, and stupid. Not necessarily weird.

Ps, that's a 12 year old girl insult to mean girl another 12 year old girl.

Nice work, parrot.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Every time you pass a law that gives more for certain projects and forbids other actions, you're moving in the direction of fascism. Green energy awards, electric car discounts, forbidding drilling, stopping gas pipeline & exports. Lots of fascism right there.
Huge difference between policy related decisions that can easily be changed with a change in administration vs FASCIST policies put in place via Congress that are enforceable by law.
Policy differences on car emissions is not fascism. 😂😂😂😂

FWIW and it doesn't mean a lot right now but Harris now has the lead nationally. It's slight but it's still a lead. And that's before picking a VP and the DNC, which one would think would give her another slight bump heading into Sept. And if Trump decides not to debate her, it makes Harris look even better.

Trump's momentum and lead evaporated in days.

That is where you lose self-control and jump right off the nearest cliff, equating those that want Israel not to exist/want to kill the Jewish people...to those that question our aid to Israel.

Some conservatives here might be for no aid to Israel. I am in favor to aiding Israel, but I believe they probably don't need near as much as we are giving them. I am for aid to them, cause they are the best at killing terrorists. Do you trust our intelligence agencies to do sh-t right now? Our CIA is probably trying to add a new color to their pride flag right now, sending out memos about the new color.

And with a completely open border, never before has the world's problems been more directly our problems. It's not just fentanyl and cartels trying to get here, it's terrorists too, by record numbers.

Guess which current American politician is most likely to stop terrorists that hate you, me and the Jewish people from crossing our border? Also help kill Israel and American hating terrorists abroad...

It's that Donald you hate so much.

Cmon VH, I know(?) under that Trump hating exterior there is a good American underneath there somewhere...can I send you a link to donate to Trump now? I will personally mail you a MAGA hat now that you have stated you want a leader who supports Israel.
I was emphasizing the nonsense of those opposing aid to Israel. You got the point & reacted. Good. But some need to be hit with a 2 x 4 upside the head to get it - or maybe still not.

Why does Trump continually call non white countries sh**holes?

The Village Idiot is so close.

Bet he misses the layup, like J Edwards was wont to do quite often.

Why? Think it through. You idiot liberals praise homogenous white countries, then tell us 'diversity is our strengths.

Keep deep derping along, dumbass.

FWIW and it doesn't mean a lot right now but Harris now has the lead nationally. It's slight but it's still a lead. And that's before picking a VP and the DNC, which one would think would give her another slight bump heading into Sept. And if Trump decides not to debate her, it makes Harris look even better.

Trump's momentum and lead evaporated in days.
Yep, Trump is reeling right now - proven weak by backing out of a debate already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT