• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d only include those who work in the private sector

That is a damn fine idea.

Wait, I worked for a public school system for 27 years (network engineering, not teaching), so I would be excluded. But, you know what? If I could take all the other public employees down with me, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

More people died from Covid under Biden than Trump. Even pro-rated for time duration. So... maybe you wanna walk that back.
Poor argument.

Like blaming a new group of fire fighters for not curbing a 100,000 acre fire that got out of hand from a previous group of fire fighters.

Trump constantly at odds with the experts didn't help. Bad leader.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
Poor argument.

Like blaming a new group of fire fighters for not curbing a 100,000 acre fire that got out of hand from a previous group of fire fighters.

Trump constantly at odds with the experts didn't help. Bad leader.

Your poor analogy doesn't tarnish my fantastic, and statistically based argument.

You can't help it though. Critical thinking is hard for "you all". LOL Bless your heart.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Trump told him that Covid wasn't dangerous so he believes it. What's funny is that had the orange man treated Covid like any normal functioning brained person/leader would have, he'd probably be president again, but he couldn't help but let his stupidness spill out. He could learn a thing or two from a good leader, like Andy Beshear.
The kicker should be that in private, Trump showed great anxiety and fear over the disease. And survived COVID himself because he got the best care possible immediately. And then he went back to work before he quit shedding virus and endangered the lives of the people around him. At every decision point, he behaved stupidly and selfishly.

Damn what an idiot. I’m voting on policy not on feelings.

They KNOW the can't say they are policy voters so they change the narrative and say you're in the Trump cult. They have NOTHING so that's why they ALL do it. They are on the wrong side of every policy. What's funny is how Neanderthal they are by thinking they are fooling someone. I laugh in their faces.

It's not fantastic, though. You don't understand nuance very well and that may not necessarily be your fault.

You don't understand what facism means, and that's okay. You can learn about the word through Google.

It is based in fact, while YOU are stumbling over analogies. So don't take it personally, but you come across as a simpleton.

I absolutely understand what fascism means. It is the natural progression of liberalism, taken out to it's endpoint on the political spectrum.

Was that it? Or do you have any other pearls of wisdom to drop on us? LOL

I mean, I can do this as long as you want to, but, it's only going to get progressively worse for you. I promise.

The kicker should be that in private, Trump showed great anxiety and fear over the disease. And survived COVID himself because he got the best care possible immediately. And then he went back to work before he quit shedding virus and endangered the lives of the people around him. At every decision point, he behaved stupidly and selfishly.
Yep, he was a poor choice as president when initially elected, too, and ended up being a failure when he was fairly defeated by Biden. Deranged people like him have no place in politics.

It is based in fact, while YOU are stumbling over analogies. So don't take it personally, but you come across as a simpleton.

I absolutely understand what fascism means. It is the natural progression of liberalism, taken out to it's endpoint on the political spectrum.

Was that it? Or do you have any other pearls of wisdom to drop on us? LOL

I mean, I can do this as long as you want to, but, it's only going to get progressively worse for you. I promise.
Yeah, you don't even know what fascism is. I told you to use Google.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
I don't usually do this, but I'm temporarily putting DEeyore on ignore, because I've decided to make Tweak my special project for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: vhcat70
I have a solution to the, who should get to vote problem (in Federal elections)

Just show up with your previous year's tax returns and a photo ID to prove it's you, and if you paid at least 1 cent (net) in Federal Income taxes, then boom, you get to vote.

After all, it IS your money, so you've earned the right to have a say in how it is spent. Everyone else, meh... not so much.
You being serious or just trolling? Taking the vote away from people sure doesn't sound authoritarian...
The "Landed Gentry"...

I'll settle for those that actually PAY Federal Income Taxes (which is less than half of the workers in the US)

Let's call it "a poll tax for the productive" LOL
And as you well know, poll taxes are unconstitutional. For good reason.

Just for YOU Tweak. (and, as Jack Reacher once said, "Just remember, you WANTED this.)

I'll PROVE, logically, that fascism is the endpoint of liberalism. Most of you have seen this before, so bear with me.

Let us say that the political spectrum lies along the X axis. (if you don't know what an X axis is, just think of a "number line")

To the LEFT of the center point is liberalism. The RIGHT of the center point is Conservatism.

Given that Liberalism favors more centralized governmental power, and Conservatism favors LESS governmental power (and I'm using these terms in the strict political sense, which is what we are talking about here.)

Then it follows that the farther left you travel, the more the government's power increases, until you have the endpoint of fascism, which is a central authoritarian entity, that controls every aspect of the citizens lives.

It also follows that, the farther right you go, you get progressively less and less governmental authority, and the endpoint is ultimately Anarchy, no government authority at ALL.

Now, tell me how someone can be a fascist anarchist...

Last edited:
I'll PROVE, logically, that fascism is the endpoint of liberalism. Most of you have seen this before, so bear with me.

Let us say that the political spectrum lies along the X axis.

To the LEFT of the center point is liberalism. The RIGHT of the center point is Conservatism.

Given that Liberalism favors more centralized governmental power, and Conservatism favors LESS governmental power (and I'm using these terms in the strict political sense)

Then it follows that the farther left you travel, the more the governments power increases, until you have the endpoint of fascism, which is a central authoritarian entity, that controls every aspect of the citizens lives.

I also follow that, the farther right you go, you get progressively less and less governmental authority, and the endpoint is ultimately Anarchy, no government authority at ALL.

Now, tell me how someone can be a fascist anarchist...
Conservatism literally means to conserve things. Societal institutions. Not the destruction of those institutions(anarchy).

Liberalism means individual freedoms. If taken out to its logical extreme it is the anarchy you're talking about, literal individual freedom to do whatever you want.

Your entire scale is made up nonsense. You just took how those words are used colloquially in America and shoehorned them onto a straight-line continuum. Nothing about it fits or is accurate.

• Love
Reactions: sambowieshin
Conservatism literally means to conserve things. Societal institutions. Not the destruction of those institutions(anarchy).

Liberalism means individual freedoms. If taken out to its logical extreme it is the anarchy you're talking about, literal individual freedom to do whatever you want.

Your entire scale is made up nonsense. You just took how those words are used colloquially in America and shoehorned them onto a straight-line continuum. Nothing about it fits or is accurate.
Yes, there is very little difference between a classic liberal and a libertarian. The problem is there are no "liberals" in the DNC anymore. It's 99% hardcore leftists, which are authoritarian in nature.

People that love freedom didn't react the way to did to the upjumped China cold, you fascist.
Can't have freedom if you are dead from a virus. You clowns confuse science with politics. Temporary virus mitigations is not considered fascism unless you have the emotional IQ of a child.

"Ladies and genteman, the manager, Ayatollah Blassie!" (Freddie Blassie)

Seinfeld Laughter GIF

He could confess to 100 felonies and I’d still vote for him this election. Too much at stake.
Like the lack of a transcript between him and Putin and Trump taking Defense Dept secrets with him to Florida ... that kind of too much at stake? Like maybe you're not worried about us becoming a vassal state to Russia?

• Haha
Yes, there is very little difference between a classic liberal and a libertarian. The problem is there are no "liberals" in the DNC anymore. It's 99% hardcore leftists, which are authoritarian in nature.
Biden has been in charge for 4 years. Please cite the leftist and fascist laws passed by this administration that are removing freedoms from your life on a daily basis today. Nobody on here seems to be able to do that.
You fools scream fascism while simultaneously supporting the removal of individual bodily autonomy from women in this country and placing their pregnancies and doctor's office under the control of the state.
Please enlighten me about these leftist fascist laws. I know of none in effect today.
I do know of extremist right wing abortion laws affecting children who are raped in Ky.

Reactions: Dionysus444
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT