POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why does Trump continually call non white countries sh**holes?

The Village Idiot is so close.

Bet he misses the layup, like J Edwards was wont to do quite often.

Why? Think it through. You idiot liberals praise homogenous white countries, then tell us 'diversity is our strengths.

Keep deep derping along, dumbass.

FWIW and it doesn't mean a lot right now but Harris now has the lead nationally. It's slight but it's still a lead. And that's before picking a VP and the DNC, which one would think would give her another slight bump heading into Sept. And if Trump decides not to debate her, it makes Harris look even better.

Trump's momentum and lead evaporated in days.
Yep, Trump is reeling right now - proven weak by backing out of a debate already.

Top issue in the Rust Belt states has been identified as The Economy.

WSJ just did a poll on who's better for the economy......Trump 52, Harris 40.
Trump polling better than Biden or Harris on this important issue isn't shocking. That's why he needs to focus and zone in on things like that instead of "hey guys is Kamala Black or Indian? Also she might be slutty lmao. Let's discuss these things for several days as my lead turns to dust."

Reactions: sambowieshin
Yep, Trump is reeling right now - proven weak by backing out of a debate already.
It's wild to watch in real time. Happened with Biden too. Trump and his team didn't know how to attack him so we got the very lame and tame 'Sleepy Joe' tagline which did nothing. Then several scattered ideas and rants which didn't hurt Joe. For whatever reason, they're doing the same with Harris.

Liberals love them some polls where the margin is always big Democrat. If this country is stupid enough to vote in Kamala Harris... Of course, most of those votes come from Mexico. The left can't wait to turn the United States into a third world country. That needs to be the focus.
Meh, I'm sure this thread has been excitedly citing polls since Biden's debate collapse. I'm just bringing news of a very close race now. Don't blame us because Trump has tanked his lead in mere days.

If Harris actually does win and this thread automatically goes with the cheating excuse like 2020 plus for whatever reason blaming immigrants as well, just run Trump again in 2028. He'll be what, 82? If he keeps losing, just keep giving him the nomination. I want to see this guy as a 90 year old still controlling the republican party.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
FWIW and it doesn't mean a lot right now but Harris now has the lead nationally. It's slight but it's still a lead. And that's before picking a VP and the DNC, which one would think would give her another slight bump heading into Sept. And if Trump decides not to debate her, it makes Harris look even better.

Trump HAS agreed to debate her. Kamala is the one that refused. What are you talking about?

Somehow got sucked into reading that whole article. What a crazy industry and tragedy - and how insane that there is an industry like this. Amazing what human beings will do to one another for money.

Reactions: GeraldV
If Kamala Harris is the democrat candidate, he should debate her. No sense in exposing her mental incapacity early enough for them to swap out again.

Trump agreed to specific debates with Biden. Democrats can’t just swap out the candidate he destroyed in the first debate and act like the terms should be the same. That’s retarded.

Social media is shredding Kamala for running scared/afraid to debate Trump.

Well, it didn't take long for THAT bloom to fall sadly to the ground.

Shortest honeymoon ever. LOL

Tweak doesn't know what he's talking about. He's a blathering idiot.

I don't believe, given the litigation he's in with ABC, that he CAN debate on that network.

Kamala had already agreed to debate Vance on FOX, and Trump agreed to every condition that the Biden camp proposed for the first debate.

What's wrong Kamala? Not so tough now? LOL

How? She was already on the same ticket with Biden; the same admin who has been a disaster and terrible approval rating and was apparently polling so bad that Dems pushed out Biden.

She’s announced no policies, done nothing. That’s strictly the media propaganda machine. There’s literally nothing new that’s been done. Fake. All of this is so phony.

How can anyone who is remotely neutral not see this?

Because Trump did back out?

Was he going to debate himself?

He said he’d debate Joe Biden anytime, anywhere, anyplace. Joe Biden’s team set absurd terms and Trump called their bluff.

Biden got beat so bad he quit the race.

Can’t pretend that’s Trump backing out. Literally the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

Kamala isn’t even the democrat candidate yet. She doesn’t get to set debate terms.

No, he backed out of the ABC one. You good?

The "ABC one" LOL

ABC announces "The Debate" participants TBD

You're a moron. LOL

This entire thing is a stupid argument. Trump did NOT back out of a debate with Kamala Harris. LOL

You can twist and bend your pretzel logic all you want to, but it doesn't carry water.

A Presidential debate is set, between two INDIVIDUALS. One quit, and at that point, guess what? There is NO debate.

I know you all can't be THIS stupid (and you know who I'm talking to)

This makes Kamala look pathetic and scared. (which, I would imagine, she is) No two ways around it.

Meh, I'm sure this thread has been excitedly citing polls since Biden's debate collapse. I'm just bringing news of a very close race now. Don't blame us because Trump has tanked his lead in mere days.

If Harris actually does win and this thread automatically goes with the cheating excuse like 2020 plus for whatever reason blaming immigrants as well, just run Trump again in 2028. He'll be what, 82? If he keeps losing, just keep giving him the nomination. I want to see this guy as a 90 year old still controlling the republican party.
Do you think I pick who runs for president? You have me confused with George Soros and Barack Obama.

You morons didn't even pick your candidate and you're fine with it. So excuse me for not thinking you're the brightest bulb.

1. Sending your kid to a third world country to "get help" is a terrible move.
  2. I'm calling BS about some things in this article. For example, there is no way that a kid was forced to lie on his stomach for 18 months straight (with 10 minute breaks every hour to stretch). First of all, who is going to sit there with a kid 24-hours a day to time his breaks and make sure he's doing it. Secondly, this would be flat out torture which would make the kid go insane.

The Village Idiot is so close.

Bet he misses the layup, like J Edwards was wont to do quite often.

Why? Think it through. You idiot liberals praise homogenous white countries, then tell us 'diversity is our strengths.

Keep deep derping along, dumbass.
Our country is diverse and the greatest country on the planet. Your hatred of America is meaningless in the big picture.
America is too strong and successful for the haters to bring it down.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
The "ABC one" LOL

ABC announces "The Debate" participants TBD

You're a moron. LOL

This entire thing is a stupid argument. Trump did NOT back out of a debate with Kamala Harris. LOL

You can twist and bend your pretzel logic all you want to, but it doesn't carry water.

A Presidential debate is set, between two INDIVIDUALS. One quit, and at that point, guess what? There is NO debate.

I know you all can't be THIS stupid (and you know who I'm talking to)

This makes Kamala look pathetic and scared. (which, I would imagine, she it) No two ways around it.
Brother, you and many others stupidly think the 2020 election was rigged. I'd be careful on who you call a moron. You regularly get beaten down here by left leaning posters.

Trump backed out, it isn't hard to see since he did it.

1. Sending your kid to a third world country to "get help" is a terrible move.

saddest thing for me was the fact that the parents were basically getting rid of their kids, lots of them adopted with the parents changing their minds and realizing they didn’t want the kids. The potato farmer mom in that article can go to hell.

Somehow got sucked into reading that whole article. What a crazy industry and tragedy - and how insane that there is an industry like this. Amazing what human beings will do to one another for money.
The Program on Netflix. Disgusting what they did to those kids. Not getting into details but I know someone who was there. Pisses me off these places exist.

• Sad
Reactions: Ron Mehico
Brother, you and many others stupidly think the 2020 election was rigged. I'd be careful on who you call a moron. You regularly get beaten down here by left leaning posters.

Trump backed out, it isn't hard to see since he did it.

Well, I sure kicked YOUR ass today. It was a massacre.

Trump Biden debate moron. Biden dropped out. Therefore the debate is null and void. (unless you're a low IQ sycophant)

Trump has offered a debate to Kamala (who had already agreed to a debate on Fox, but now she doesn't want to)

And, , I have a perfect record on here against the fascists.

Don't take it out on me, because your savior is starting to fall apart at the seams. Is it too late to nominate Newsom? LOL

If he keeps losing, just keep giving him the nomination. I want to see this guy as a 90 year old still controlling the republican party.
'Don't you know I've never lost? It's the fraud, fraud, fraud. Many millions of illegal Bigrants voted. I call them Bigrants because they're Biden migrants, you see. Kackling Kamala did this, brought all these Bigrants to rape your women. Your country too. Beautiful, big, beautiful America, she's being brutally raped by Sleepy Joe's Bigrants every day. Just like you'd be, if one got ahold of you. "Bigration season's over!" I'll tell them. It's time for a new season, yes. Open season on Bigrants. We're coming, you better believe that we're coming. Coming like you wouldn't believe.'

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT