POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If somehow Kamala wins, the left will spend the next 4 years breaking all of us and that includes going after Elon Musk. They will probably try to imprison him.

Dion, Sam and Sammy will have us like Venezuela by 2040.
GUHq-MV-XEAApi-H.jpg

How is ABC any more fair and balanced than Fox. Show me some pro Trump reporting or ANY reporting that portrays Trump in a fair and positive light from ABC. curious to see what you come up with.

When was the last time a Dem candidate debated anyone on Fox? Newsom debate Desantis, but that was just for sh*t and giggles. The Post says Trump “backed out.” It was Biden who arranged every detain and the HE backed out. The Dems don’t even have a formal nominee. If Harris is their non-democratic pick, then she gets to negotiate a debate deal. The idea, however, that a debate never takes place on the historically biggest news network is a dodge that I am glad Trump is exposing.

When was the last time a Dem candidate debated anyone on Fox? Newsom debate Desantis, but that was just for sh*t and giggles. The Post says Trump “backed out.” It was Biden who arranged every detain and the HE backed out. The Dems don’t even have a formal nominee. If Harris is their non-democratic pick, then she gets to negotiate a debate deal. The idea, however, that a debate never takes place on the historically biggest news network is a dodge that I am glad Trump is exposing.
When people get accustomed to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination.

Thomas Sowell

This one incident in and of itself won't cost him the election, but it's his overall approach. He focuses on the most bizzare crap. All he needs to do is compare his policy results to Kamalas record, and hammer on how he plans to improve our economy and border security. His own base is secure, he needs to learn how to attract the undecided voters.
I have held this contention for a while now. He can't help himself though, it is that New Yorker way of fighting. My wife was born and raised in New York (born in the Bronx and lived there for 5 years then Long Island until 18 when she moved to Oklahoma with her mother) and she really likes Trump because of his attitude (understands it), but I wish he would tone it down because many Americans do not. If he would just curb it until after the election, I think he would run away with it. He will need a big lead in the polls to keep the steal from happening.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
You all need to get over how Trump talks. He is not a robot politician who repeats rehearsed lines over and over. He shoots from the hip and is the main reason he has succeeded as much as he has. Good or bad it’s just who he is and it’s not changing. To me, this election comes down to 2 things. Exposing Kamala at the debate(s) and going to war with Dems and their blatant cheating in swing states. He can say everything perfectly but if they do not get a handle on the cheating (including money laundering through ActBlue, etc) it’s not going to matter.

Thanks for pointing out the law fare and novel legal tactics never done before in history through collusion of corrupt DA’s and liberal judges with conflicts of interest and ties to Biden. Tell us who else would have been prosecuted under those circumstances? Anyone? The answer is not another soul on this planet unless they were a political opponent of the dims who they perceived as a threat to their power.

Those convictions will get overturned on appeal as well by the way.
You still haven’t provided any proof the media is anything but state

The Trump University pre-dated his 1st run.

That's naive. Shinsplints never learns anything. He still thinks Reagan was President in 1980.

It's too late for Dion/Eeyore, but for some reason, I still hold out hope for sam. I can't help but feel that I can get through to him someday.

He's my "Pygmalion"...

LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT