POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If somehow Kamala wins, the left will spend the next 4 years breaking all of us and that includes going after Elon Musk. They will probably try to imprison him.

Dion, Sam and Sammy will have us like Venezuela by 2040.
GUHq-MV-XEAApi-H.jpg

How is ABC any more fair and balanced than Fox. Show me some pro Trump reporting or ANY reporting that portrays Trump in a fair and positive light from ABC. curious to see what you come up with.

When was the last time a Dem candidate debated anyone on Fox? Newsom debate Desantis, but that was just for sh*t and giggles. The Post says Trump “backed out.” It was Biden who arranged every detain and the HE backed out. The Dems don’t even have a formal nominee. If Harris is their non-democratic pick, then she gets to negotiate a debate deal. The idea, however, that a debate never takes place on the historically biggest news network is a dodge that I am glad Trump is exposing.

When was the last time a Dem candidate debated anyone on Fox? Newsom debate Desantis, but that was just for sh*t and giggles. The Post says Trump “backed out.” It was Biden who arranged every detain and the HE backed out. The Dems don’t even have a formal nominee. If Harris is their non-democratic pick, then she gets to negotiate a debate deal. The idea, however, that a debate never takes place on the historically biggest news network is a dodge that I am glad Trump is exposing.
When people get accustomed to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination.

Thomas Sowell

This one incident in and of itself won't cost him the election, but it's his overall approach. He focuses on the most bizzare crap. All he needs to do is compare his policy results to Kamalas record, and hammer on how he plans to improve our economy and border security. His own base is secure, he needs to learn how to attract the undecided voters.
I have held this contention for a while now. He can't help himself though, it is that New Yorker way of fighting. My wife was born and raised in New York (born in the Bronx and lived there for 5 years then Long Island until 18 when she moved to Oklahoma with her mother) and she really likes Trump because of his attitude (understands it), but I wish he would tone it down because many Americans do not. If he would just curb it until after the election, I think he would run away with it. He will need a big lead in the polls to keep the steal from happening.

You all need to get over how Trump talks. He is not a robot politician who repeats rehearsed lines over and over. He shoots from the hip and is the main reason he has succeeded as much as he has. Good or bad it’s just who he is and it’s not changing. To me, this election comes down to 2 things. Exposing Kamala at the debate(s) and going to war with Dems and their blatant cheating in swing states. He can say everything perfectly but if they do not get a handle on the cheating (including money laundering through ActBlue, etc) it’s not going to matter.

Thanks for pointing out the law fare and novel legal tactics never done before in history through collusion of corrupt DA’s and liberal judges with conflicts of interest and ties to Biden. Tell us who else would have been prosecuted under those circumstances? Anyone? The answer is not another soul on this planet unless they were a political opponent of the dims who they perceived as a threat to their power.

Those convictions will get overturned on appeal as well by the way.
You still haven’t provided any proof the media is anything but state

The Trump University pre-dated his 1st run.

I said undocumented. Including immigrants who have expired visas. But entered the US, legally.
Move the goalpost. Our discussion was regarding the invasion of illegals and the border wall to keep them out. You said the wall, and protecting the citizens was authoritarian. I, and others, said that was a bad example.

And now you are saying that undocumented = "entered the US, legally"???

Reactions: SDC888
Everyone has a birth certificate.
Actually not. A very few births are not registered by the parents. Think communes. Think deep in the forests & hills. Perhaps reservations. Now if these people want to get into the "system", they need to go apply for one. This has been years ago, but a co-worker of my DW applied for SS & they said they had no record of his birth nor did KY. Somehow he had to go back to his birth area & provide some documents/statements to establish his age. That said, I don't oppose the need to prove citizenship. SS number doesn't prove citizenship.

Odd how media never really gives a crap to dig deep into finding out more about the Las Vegas shooter or to see if the guy that almost killed Trump was acting alone (he wasn't).

You know with all of their big budgets and air time, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox, these people never break any actual stories. Never do any FOIA. Worthless.

No one holds anyone accountable within the intel agencies. That's who rules your country.
Not just that, did you see Jose' is a white dude. They are cooking the books WRT crime stats. Now we cannot trust that "official" data either. the left and the media, but I repeat myself, as well as the medical "profession" have done it to themselves.

It's too late for Dion/Eeyore, but for some reason, I still hold out hope for sam. I can't help but feel that I can get through to him someday.

He's my "Pygmalion"...

LOL
Frequented a pub by that name in Luxembourg city back in '92-93. Got hammered often. Slept in car. Ah, good old days.

Sadly your point about IQ is accurate. Even moreso it is the ability to think for one's self and look at things logically, making a decision not influenced by masses.
Agree. That's why I get attacked here so much from both sides. Admittedly it's less from the Libs as I engage with their complete nonsense less.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
That sector has also advanced quite a bit. Toshiba demonstrated 4S liquid sodium concept which is relatively compact and feasible for remote settlements (i.e. Alaska, Canada).
Mini nuke plants have been tested feasible many years ago.

Reactions: gamecockcat
It's too late for Dion/Eeyore, but for some reason, I still hold out hope for sam. I can't help but feel that I can get through to him someday.

He's my "Pygmalion"...

LOL

Imo they're like bill maher. They know much of their party's platform is egregiously wrong. Yet theyll still vote dem because they always have and always will.

Sad it took public outrage before they did the right thing.
Am I the only one who thinks this is a lot about nothing? 9/11 was over 20 years ago. These guys should have been executed a LONG time ago. Here we are after all these years arguing about whether the death penalty should be on the table? If we were sane people it would be a moot point because they would already be dead.

Mini nuke plants have been tested feasible many years ago.

I'll PayPal you $5 if you put me on ignore.

Lol, welp ok.

Border wall

Increased military spending

Increased interventionalism

trade wars

deficit spending

Drug war

Using the power of the office to pressure private industry to worship the state (NFL kneeling)

Gun control

Corporate welfare
This post makes no sense lol. You smoke crack before posting this?

Biden knocks up the babysitter back in the day...kamala husband knocked up the nanny in an affair.

The decency ticket.

There's going to be a lot more come out about kamala...this is shat you get when there's no primary and no one has ever done any research on her

Of course, there's a leftist ploy here, they'll focus on this as what's the big deal, the right is obsessed with this...to distract from all the other horrible policies she wants. Same thing they did with Obama and the tan suit...it was a manufactured scandal by the left to make it look like this is all Republicans cared about to distract from him droning children and running guns across the border

Not only did Harris' husband have an affair with his young daughter's teacher (pathetic) but he got her pregnant and she got an abortion. What a dirtball. She could only find a scumbag to marry her, lol.

Shout out to the British Tabloid that dug this story up. 🤣 This one is gonna hurt that campaign when all the obese suburban smut readers/voters sink their teeth into this one. 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: AustinTXCat
Not only did Harris' husband have an affair with his young daughter's teacher (pathetic) but he got her pregnant and she got an abortion. What a dirtball. She could only find a scumbag to marry her, lol.

Shout out to the British Tabloid that dug this story up. 🤣 This one is gonna hurt that campaign when all the obese suburban smut readers/voters sink their teeth into this one. 🤣

These people have far greater skeletons in their closets than any amount of Trump's billionaire playboy lifestyle indiscretions possibly could.

Move the goalpost. Our discussion was regarding the invasion of illegals and the border wall to keep them out. You said the wall, and protecting the citizens was authoritarian. I, and others, said that was a bad example.

And now you are saying that undocumented = "entered the US, legally"???
Refugees and asylum seekers haven't been part of the immigration application process - documentation. They may legally apply after they enter. So, "undocumented" does not equal "illegal".

Resident Libs who advocate for unfettered immigration, do you see what’s happening? Are you on board with these types of attacks? I assume you think that would never happen on American soil and that they’re all just coming here to “make a better life for themselves”. Justify this please.

plymouth.jpg

Why do Republicans hate America so much? It's sad. This is such a great country.
Just like I posted yesterday.... According to Republicans America Sucks.

The irony of this. The left scream everything is racist, homophobic, etc. Trump says Make America Great Again. The left says America is great already, simultaneously admitting not everything is racist and homophobic.

America has good bones but no, not everything is great about this country. There is a lot that isn't.

I love our country, facts are facts though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT