POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF? Haley? Put another RNC war hawk in there? You wouldn't even have to worry about the Democrats at that point, the RNC would gladly kill Trump if it got one of their establishment candidates in there.

Isn't Vance just an insurance policy? What's changing the VP going to do except make everyone lose confidence and claim "Trump camp in shambles!"

The last thing you want is any of the RNC scum as your VP or anywhere in your cabinet again.
He’s going to annoy the daylights out of us with his wishful thinking. It’s not going to happen. Vance is the VP pick. That’s not changing.

Why does the debate have to be tied to one network or another. Like a State of the Union or presidential speech of significance, it should be network neutral. Broadcast by ALL networks, each party gets a moderator of their choosing and they get equal numbers of questions to each party. Simple and unbiased.
Because corporations own America. Even our political theatre has branding rights and distribution deals. That's how for-profit media works.

Reactions: sambowieshin
1. WHO THE F is running the country? The "physically and mentally unable" (YOUR WORDS!!!) man???
2. If DIMS gave 2 chits about the country, they would have offered REAL choices during the primary and not make 60 new rules to eliminate competition during their primary. But that would've blown their cover for question #1.
3. "Grab your VCR and listen to what I am about to say ... Joe Biden is CU-HO-GENT [3 syllables]. This Joe Biden is the best ever..." GFY

China joe got his ASS beat by Trump so bad BEFORE the primary that he got thrown out (In American, we call that a coup ... and you dumbasses won't admit it). That is the ONLY reason he is out. If the polls were "close" then they (and YOU) would still be covering for him. Because you are traitors.
He declined rapidly this last year and had to be convinced to step down. He was fine n dandy at the State of the Union address in Jan.
The Dems are doing everything by legal rules and the Dem voters who elected her 4 years ago are AOK with it.
The only ones freaking out are the Cult of Trump that's getting ready to be sent back to the dust bin of history for its attack on our Capitol and non stop lies about the election of 2020.
Get ready to lose AGAIN. And practice saying Madam President Harris.

GUBIdmOWUAA6aUc

Each of the network stations give Trump air time any time. He belches and there are 3 reporters discussing its fragrance.
Yes, however over 90% of the reporting is negative, outright lies, propaganda, or smears. And it’s flipped the other direction for Biden or now Harris. You cannot refute that. You cannot produce evidence to the contrary. The mainstream media is state run propaganda at this point.

I'm talking about Olympic boxer Imane Khelif. That's who we were talking about, not some hypothetical. What's your position?
Position?

What position have 99.9% of the world’s cultures had, Karl? Males are men, females are women, and always with the usual gender associations.

You cannot expect to be taken seriously when you try to argue against this.

Reactions: Dionysus444
That's the whole point. It's way more complicated than just, 'There are men and women, and you're born as one or the other and that's it!' There're multiple influencing factors.
It’s not. Women have vaginas. Women therefore compete against women.

Men don’t have vaginas, Karl.

Reactions: blubo
Yes I am. I just don't mix politics and sports. You could be liking my posts in those threads.
I don’t post much on Rafters….. but I’m fairly active on Wildcat Lair….. and I honestly don’t recall seeing you post over there. Certainly not saying you haven’t, just that I haven’t seen you there.

I do see Sam, midseason Tweak, James, post on the sports boards, and even though I don’t agree with their politics, if they make a good post I’ll give them a like.

Reactions: screwduke1
Tweak/Ed screams insurrection from the highest mountaintop when Grandmas strolled thru the Capitol building. Calls the attempted assassination of a former President an ear scrape photo op. This is todays Democrat.
I've scraped my knee on concrete stairs that looked worse than his ear. I don't know why you keep calling me Ed, I have literally no idea who that is.

Position?

What position have 99.9% of the world’s cultures had, Karl? Males are men, females are women, and always with the usual gender associations.

You cannot expect to be taken seriously when you try to argue against this.
Then which one is Khelif?
It’s not. Women have vaginas. Women therefore compete against women.

Men don’t have vaginas, Karl.
So Khelif is a woman who therefore should compete against women. That is your position on record. Got it. Thanks.

I don’t post much on Rafters….. but I’m fairly active on Wildcat Lair….. and I honestly don’t recall seeing you post over there. Certainly not saying you haven’t, just that I haven’t seen you there.

I do see Sam, midseason Tweak, James, post on the sports boards, and even though I don’t agree with their politics, if they make a good post I’ll give them a like.
I said "could be", right? If I were on this account and someone was liking my post, they'd already know it was me. Capisce?

I've scraped my knee on concrete stairs that looked worse than his ear. I don't know why you keep calling me Ed, I have literally no idea who that is.
It's an old poster. They do that with everyone, anyone they don't like gets accused of being a retread of someone else they don't like. Even when they don't sound similar at all. Because to them everyone thinks like they do and there can't possibly be so many out there who disagree.

Yes, however over 90% of the reporting is negative, outright lies, propaganda, or smears. And it’s flipped the other direction for Biden or now Harris. You cannot refute that. You cannot produce evidence to the contrary. The mainstream media is state run propaganda at this point.
Joe &/or Kamala would be curled up in the fetal position if they had to deal with the same type of treatment that Trump gets from the media. Every interview & town hall that DJT does turns into a shit show with the liberal host(s) incessantly interrupting & challenging every word he says & asking nothing but “gotcha” questions.

Every debate DJT is involved in becomes Trump vs the panel AND the moderators. If I were him I’d never do another debate, town hall or even a sound bite on any of the fake news channels. As he says, they are vile, nasty ppl who only want to ambush him with no intentions of listening to what he has to say, while staunchly propping up Dems. Stop giving them ratings & a platform to shit on you.

Conversely, the Dem candidates get zero pushback, tough questions or really anything besides gushing compliments. Dems & their shit policies & character are vigorously defended by the trash media. The only questions they get are pre-approved, softball bs, when the media takes a break from fawning over them long enough to actually ask questions. It is obviously 100% state media propaganda & there is no denying it. Absolutely disgusting.

Conversely, the Dem candidates get zero pushback, tough questions or really anything besides gushing compliments. Dems & their shit policies & character are vigorously defended by the trash media. The only questions they get are pre-approved, softball bs, when the media takes a break from fawning over them long enough to actually ask questions. It is obviously 100% state media propaganda & there is no denying it. Absolutely disgusting.

Communist regime at work

Race can go either way but if you don't think Trump hasn't stumbled recently and Harris has all the momentum right now, you're not living in reality. Vance was indeed a mistake and isn't ready for this spotlight. And per screwduke's link, sure, ole johnny maga (whoever that is) with the paid checkmark wants to hear the Harris is a slut remark, but that won't play positively for Trump and Vance nationally. Maybe one day this thread will realize these random, hard right attacks that MAGA loves don't work across the country. But hey, keep doing it. Keep remarking about "black jobs" and how Harris is fake black or something. Keep insinuating the only woman in the race sleeps around (while married Donald paid women to sleep with him). I'm curious where that gets him in Nov.

Switch Vance during the dnc and steal some it’s thunder. Probably should go Rubio or haley. Trump has to throw a Hail Mary. He had so much capital after the shooting and Vance took it all. You have to win elections. Republicans have to get this through their head or loses there is still a sliver of time.

So do what Schumer said Trump should do.....? You think Schumer has the Pubs best interest at heart?

Reactions: SDC888
Jamaican pretty much equals "of African descent", so whether or not you think Harris is choosing the most politically advantageous half of her ancestry, and at first glance, she looks more Indian than African, you need to acknowledge that she's half black. And concentrate more on her horrible record, and subpar intelligence.

IOW - Political expediency should be at the bottom of the list, when it comes to attacking her candidacy. She has given the Republicans SO much more to work with.

Barris is the man. He nailed the last few elections down to the specific precincts. He was one of the guys who pointed out more votes were cast in some Mich districts than they had registered voters.... All totally legal of course.
Fake News. Zero evidence. Cite a court case or eat it.

Trump could absolutely end this thing if he came out and gave a contrite speech. Just apologize for even bringing her race up, admit he made a mistake with Vance, and replace him. And then go out and campaign strictly on the issues, avoiding ad hominem attacks on his opponents. Because his track record is better, he has a lot to work with re: the last 4 years, and it would leave the left with nothing in their hand but a flaccid penis... They would have nothing, literally nothing to work with.

Couldn't stop Trump from spending wildly I admit. But his haters here frequently ask what he's ever done & I gave an example. So rather than acknowledging it, they return to hating. Proves they don't have anything, just collectively enjoy the hate.
Where do spending bills originate?

Reactions: HymanKaplan
Trump could absolutely end this thing if he came out and gave a contrite speech. Just apologize for even bringing her race up, admit he made a mistake with Vance, and replace him. And then go out and campaign strictly on the issues, avoiding ad hominem attacks on his opponents. Because his track record is better, he has a lot to work with re: the last 4 years, and it would leave the left with nothing in their hand but a flaccid penis... They would have nothing, literally nothing to work with.
I don't agree with Chuck Schumer. It's wild how easily some people just accept media reports when they know the media lies to them. They are attacking Vance for a reason and it's not because he's unfit... hell, they are nominating the Hoe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT