POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't agree with Chuck Schumer. It's wild how easily some people just accept media reports when they know the media lies to them. They are attacking Vance for a reason and it's not because he's unfit... hell, they are nominating the Hoe.
I think Vance is a poor choice, because he doesn't temper the worst parts of Trump. They are both too bombastic.

There were no court cases. Nobody would hear them.
Because no verifiable evidence was ever presented. NONE.
Can't file a court case with no evidence.
Trump knows this.
Trump's lawyers know this.
Trump's cult doesn't. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Trump could absolutely end this thing if he came out and gave a contrite speech. Just apologize for even bringing her race up, admit he made a mistake with Vance, and replace him. And then go out and campaign strictly on the issues, avoiding ad hominem attacks on his opponents. Because his track record is better, he has a lot to work with re: the last 4 years, and it would leave the left with nothing in their hand but a flaccid penis...
Agreed. I mean I guess he's still the current favorite but after the debate, it was like watching UK at their finest leading by 28 with 10 minutes to go. It was over. If he loses, it started with Vance and his oddball comments towards women, then Dems tossing their unpopular elder aside and going younger, then Trump's absurd and offensive comments, and continuing to go down the road of race and basically saying to his base "well...she might be a whore...I've heard things."

I want to see where the race stands after the DNC and if Harris picks Shapiro. This may come down to PA and WI.

Only Trump's base is focused on Harris's race. Dems, moderates and independent swing voters dgaf.
It's only an issue for those who would never cast a vote for her anyway. 😂😂

This is the first sensible thing you have ever posted on here.

And it has added to the emotion based jump that Kamala has seen. That's why I posted earlier, that it was stupid to ever bring it up.

That said, just because she IS actually playing up half of her ethnicity, in order to pander (which she most definitely is), it is a poor strategy to attack her with it.

Only Trump's base is focused on Harris's race. Dems, moderates and independent swing voters dgaf.
It's only an issue for those who would never cast a vote for her anyway. 😂😂
So all those dudes in that barber shop were Trumps base? And the reporter who felt like this was an interesting story to report? He’s a Trumper too?

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Agreed. I mean I guess he's still the current favorite but after the debate, it was like watching UK at their finest leading by 28 with 10 minutes to go. It was over. If he loses, it started with Vance and his oddball comments towards women, then Dems tossing their unpopular elder aside and going younger, then Trump's absurd and offensive comments, and continuing to go down the road of race and basically saying to his base "well...she might be a whore...I've heard things."

I want to see where the race stands after the DNC and if Harris picks Shapiro. This may come down to PA and WI.
I can tell you how it ends, if Trump doesn't do I what advised. Kamala is going to win. I predicted all of this over a month ago on here.

• Wow
Reactions: sambowieshin
So all those dudes in that barber shop were Trumps base? And the reporter who felt like this was an interesting story to report? He’s a Trumper too?
They said they didn't know about her race when asked.... Never said they weren't voting for her or cared one way or the other.

Race can go either way but if you don't think Trump hasn't stumbled recently and Harris has all the momentum right now, you're not living in reality. Vance was indeed a mistake and isn't ready for this spotlight. And per screwduke's link, sure, ole johnny maga (whoever that is) with the paid checkmark wants to hear the Harris is a slut remark, but that won't play positively for Trump and Vance nationally. Maybe one day this thread will realize these random, hard right attacks that MAGA loves don't work across the country. But hey, keep doing it. Keep remarking about "black jobs" and how Harris is fake black or something. Keep insinuating the only woman in the race sleeps around (while married Donald paid women to sleep with him). I'm curious where that gets him in Nov.
So Trump got shot and his first instinct was to stand up and yell "fight, fight fight" and you think and dimwit San Fran political hack who slept her way to the top is rising due to reality....? LOL

It's propaganda dude. You are eating up as usual. She was hugely unlikable. Look at stories from the last 5 years. Nobody liked her. She is moving up because democrats told the media they needed to push her.

Because no verifiable evidence was ever presented. NONE.
Can't file a court case with no evidence.
Trump knows this.
Trump's lawyers know this.
Trump's cult doesn't. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

So you've read all of the case filings? I haven't, but unlike you, I'm willing to admit I don't know enough, so I avoid making definitive statements about it. There could be many reasons why a case wasn't heard. Or, you could be right.

The point being; you frequently run off at the mouth, with no actual basis for doing so.

Reactions: SDC888 and mdlUK.1
So Trump got shot and his first instinct was to stand up and yell "fight, fight fight" and you think and dimwit San Fran political hack who slept her way to the top is rising due to reality....? LOL

It's propaganda dude. You are eating up as usual. She was hugely unlikable. Look at stories from the last 5 years. Nobody liked her. She is moving up because democrats told the media they needed to push her.
That's why it would be so easy for Trump to stop the propaganda. Just go out and say "I've let personal things get under my skin. I got emotional after someone tried to kill me, but I vow to keep the rest of this campaign strictly about the facts, and I challenge my opponent to." And then actually do it.

It would take the wind out the Kamala's sails in a fortnight.

Jamaican pretty much equals "of African descent", so whether or not you think Harris is choosing the most politically advantageous half of her ancestry, and at first glance, she looks more Indian than African, you need to acknowledge that she's half black. And concentrate more on her horrible record, and subpar intelligence.

IOW - Political expediency should be at the bottom of the list, when it comes to attacking her candidacy. She has given the Republicans SO much more to work with.
Except Jamaican doesn't mean "of African descent'. Have you actually looked at this? Her mom is 100% Indian. Her father is of Irish and dark skinned Indian decent. She has less African dna then Elizabeth Warren has Indian dna. There is a very good reason that her family owned over 150 slaves yet didn't have a single slave in their family lineage.... but sure... let's just go along with msm.

What were his oddball comments? Please don't post a 20 second clip and post the full interview... I've watched 2 of the ones you guys say are "weird" and they are wildly out of context... but go ahead and prove me wrong.

I said it pretty much means of "African descent" (which is does, based on the population) and I also said, IT DOESN'T MATTER. It's a stupid point for the right to even perpetuate. The sooner that goes away (and Trump COULD make it go away) the better.

Reactions: SDC888
I can tell you how it ends, if Trump doesn't do I what advised. Kamala is going to win. I predicted all of this over a month ago on here.
If Kamala wins this country is toast. I just want people who go along with this propaganda to realize that. She is a horrible candidate and somehow they've convinced you JD is so much worse as a VP candidate even though he served in the Marines and started companies and made jobs in the US..... That's where we are. She has zero accomplishments except getting elected.

That's why it would be so easy for Trump to stop the propaganda. Just go out and say "I've let personal things get under my skin. I got emotional after someone tried to kill me, but I vow to keep the rest of this campaign strictly about the facts, and I challenge my opponent to." And then actually do it.

He has been an emotionally inept man-toddler long before being shot at. He has always been like this and will never apologize for his abhorrent, weird behavior.

I said it pretty much means of "African descent" (which is does, based on the population) and I also said, IT DOESN'T MATTER. It's a stupid point for the right to even perpetuate. The sooner that goes away (and Trump COULD make it go away) the better.
So even though she has like 5% African DNA you think we should drop pointing out she's lying because there are tons of black people on Jamaica Island? This is what I dont' get. You are so hard on Trump and Vance yet just let her get away with blatant lying. She never claimed to black until '20. Her whole life was as a Indian American. You do realize tons of black people are refusing to accept her as "black" right? Polls are showing Trump around 23% for this election.... He got 16% in the last election.... but sure ... do what dems say Trump should do. I'm sure they are worried about him doing the best he can. LOL.

Probably. Fox is begging him to stop. If you're not deep in the MAGA thing, it's gotta be frustrating with him. Maybe this isn't reality but I fully believe he wins AZ in 2020 if he had stopped dragging McCain. Dude even bashed him after he'd died, which lead to his daughter, in tears, asking why Trump is doing this. Made Don look like a cold-hearted prick.

I know the left hits him hard and he should respond, but there's no STOP button with him, so he'll likely keep bringing up her race as she responds with a smile and says "say it to my face." It's making him took racist, angry, and small and her strong and confident. It'll still be close but even I'm like, "dude, you're screwing this up in real time."

If Kamala wins this country is toast. I just want people who go along with this propaganda to realize that. She is a horrible candidate and somehow they've convinced you JD is so much worse as a VP candidate even though he served in the Marines and started companies and made jobs in the US..... That's where we are. She has zero accomplishments except getting elected.

Hey, I agree with you.

For the moment, let's set Vance aside, and concentrate on what Trump needs to do, to throw some ice cold water on the Dem's momentum, and what I suggested earlier (keeping in mind that we're excluding replacing Vance) would absolutely do it.

Forget about Harris' race, laugh, annoying habits. Just concentrate on issues. The issues are enough, I promise you.

Race can go either way but if you don't think Trump hasn't stumbled recently and Harris has all the momentum right now, you're not living in reality. Vance was indeed a mistake and isn't ready for this spotlight. And per screwduke's link, sure, ole johnny maga (whoever that is) with the paid checkmark wants to hear the Harris is a slut remark, but that won't play positively for Trump and Vance nationally. Maybe one day this thread will realize these random, hard right attacks that MAGA loves don't work across the country. But hey, keep doing it. Keep remarking about "black jobs" and how Harris is fake black or something. Keep insinuating the only woman in the race sleeps around (while married Donald paid women to sleep with him). I'm curious where that gets him in Nov.

Yes, black jobs are being lost to illegal immigration. This continues with Kamala and an open border. Only people who see race in everything would take offense to trying to put a stop to it. Many black people (non Simone Biles, media, etc) know he’s spot on. Not everyone has the luxury of being a DEI hire into a VP spot and then given the POTUS nominee without a single vote cast. Most just trying to keep a job and pay the bills.

Probably. Fox is begging him to stop talking about her race. If you're not deep into the MAGA thing, it's gotta be frustrating with him. Maybe this isn't reality but I fully believe he wins AZ in 2020 if he had stopped dragging McCain. Dude even bashed him after he'd died, which lead to his daughter, in tears, asking why Trump is doing this. Made Don look like a cold-hearted prick.

I know the left hits him hard and he should respond, but there's no STOP button with him, so he'll likely keep bringing up her race as she responds with a smile and says "say it to my face." It's making him took racist, angry, and small and her strong and confident. It'll still be close but even I'm like, "dude, you're screwing this up in real time."

I don't know what MAGA really is. To me, it's just a slogan. The Dems and the media seems to think it's a racist/white supremacists thing. And I'm definitely neither of those. I just think that Trump, for all of his eccentricities, seems to have a pretty good handle on things, when it comes to policy. That's why I support him.

Probably. Fox is begging him to stop. If you're not deep in the MAGA thing, it's gotta be frustrating with him. Maybe this isn't reality but I fully believe he wins AZ in 2020 if he had stopped dragging McCain. Dude even bashed him after he'd died, which lead to his daughter, in tears, asking why Trump is doing this. Made Don look like a cold-hearted prick.

Have you ever once pointed out something the left shouldn't do? LIke start a war in Ukraine or the Middle East? Or maybe skyrocket inflation and bring in 10 million illegal immigrants? Is what Trump SAID..... worse than what demorcrats DID...??

Reactions: IdaCat and SDC888
Have you ever once pointed out something the left shouldn't do? LIke start a war in Ukraine or the Middle East? Or maybe skyrocket inflation and bring in 10 million illegal immigrants? Is what Trump SAID..... worse than what demorcrats DID...??
No, it isn't, but a lot of American voters only base their vote on emotions, not on facts, and so Trumps needs to cool the rhetoric which constantly gets edited out of context, overblown, and distracts from the real issues. And so he needs to bring it all back to what you're essentially saying; the abysmal record of the Democrats.

Reactions: parrott and SDC888
I don't know what MAGA really is. To me, it's just a slogan. The Dems and the media seems to think it's a racist/white supremacists thing. And I'm definitely neither of those. I just think that Trump, for all of his eccentricities, seems to have a pretty good handle on things, when it comes to policy. That's why I support him.
It's America first. Like the border bill Nightwish talked about.... 80% of the money went to Ukraine and it funded more border agents for processing illegals into the country faster.... Absolutely zero border control in the Border Bill. Yet we have to pretend it was because of the name of the bill. Just read the bill. It allowed 5000 illegals per day without even triggering an emergency.....

Do me a favor and see what 5000 X 365 is.... My calculator is broke.

Yes, black jobs are being lost to illegal immigration. This continues with Kamala and an open border. Only people who see race in everything would take offense to trying to put a stop to it. Many black people (non Simone Biles, media, etc) know he’s spot on. Not everyone has the luxury of being a DEI hire into a VP spot and then given the POTUS nominee without a single vote cast. Most just trying to keep a job and pay the bills.

My guy, please don't respond with a tiktok and a tweet from something called Insurrection Barbie. There aren't "black jobs" just like there aren't "white jobs" or "Indian jobs." Trump made a massive mistake. He can still win but you don't need to carry his water on every mistake he makes. Hillary was 100% wrong calling millions of voters Deplorables. Donald was wrong here.

FWIW, the next time you see or talk to an African American, ask them if they currently have a black job. See how well that person takes the question. We just have jobs in this country. There are good ones and bad ones but we don't have "black jobs."

Well, I guess the movement. If you wear the Trump gear and have gone to see him multiple times, you're MAGA. And that's not some terrible thing but fair is fair in politics. We watched the right turn "liberal" into a dirty word for years. Now the left is doing the same with anything associated with Trump. It's all petty of course, but that's politics.

Reactions: HymanKaplan

Unfortunately Trump not being a career professional politician, while being a selling point on one hand, is also one of his downfalls. He misses opportunities to make savvy moves like this. 50/50 chance he fumbles away this election at this point… maybe higher.

No, it isn't, but a lot of American voters only base their vote on emotions, not on facts, and so Trumps needs to cool the rhetoric which constantly gets edited out of context, overblown, and distracts from the real issues. And so he needs to bring it all back to what you're essentially saying; the abysmal record of the Democrats.
Which would be cool except he did give a somber toned speech at the RNC and people said he sounded old and tired. Admit that it doesn't matter what he does. The left is going to attack it. You need to think more independently and quit listening to cnn. LOL. Like the whole JD attack vector and changing him out... IT was literally democrats who pushed that in order to sow decent in pub ranks because JD got Trump votes in OH, PA, MI and Wisc. but yea.... lets push him out and pick Haley who democrats swear is a good pick... LOL. Use your noggin man.

Dems aren't trying to help. If they something for Pubs "to do" you can shit can that right away. They aren't being unbiased helpers. Kamala has way worse negatives and fewer positives that JD when she was VP...... Why was noone asking Biden to switch her???? OH OH.... What.????

Which would be cool except he did give a somber toned speech at the RNC and people said he sounded old and tired. Admit that it doesn't matter what he does. The left is going to attack it. You need to think more independently and quit listening to cnn. LOL. Like the whole JD attack vector and changing him out... IT was literally democrats who pushed that in order to sow decent in pub ranks because JD got Trump votes in OH, PA, MI and Wisc. but yea.... lets push him out and pick Haley who democrats swear is a good pick... LOL. Use your noggin man.

Dems aren't trying to help. If they something for Pubs "to do" you can shit can that right away. They aren't being unbiased helpers. Kamala has way worse negatives and fewer positives that JD when she was VP...... Why was noone asking Biden to switch her???? OH OH.... What.????
But my point is, he doesn't have to HELP them. If he just sticks to the facts, the facts are on his side.

If Donald Trump holds a speech, and makes a compelling argument about his ideas as opposed to the Biden administrations results, for 98 percent of it, and says one ad hominem thing about Kamala, what do you think will make the news?

Reactions: SDC888
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT