POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Interesting piece. He still doesn't say he'll vote for trump although i think he will. Even while giving him praise, he still holds his nose while doing it citing Trump's behavior.

If trump would act normal till November, hed literally win in a landslide. There is a huge chunk of voters out there just wanting to vote for him but will probably stay home if he doesn't knock off the petty stuff.

** KA -- F*CKING BOOM **

Good old Gavin.

Hes literally a fancy Andy. Andy's lockdown cost this state dearly and his policy towards business drove some out the most Marquee businesses in the state to hq elsewhere.

His policy towards not punishing criminals led to humana leaving downtown Louisville. Thats exactly why they didn't bring the workers at that site back to the office and eventually just vacated. Ya i know there was a construction defect but they fixed that impressively fast.

But Andy will go on tv and talk about adding 15 jobs here and there and the media will swoon.

Thats why the two will be the ticket next election and will be tough to beat. Theyre easy natural liars with one that can appeal to city voters and the other to rural voters.

What exactly are Harris’s policies Sam? What policies does she have that are actually good for the US? I’ll hang up and listen.
I'm assuming she has similar policies to Biden. The only policy Biden had his first three years that sucked was his border policy. He tried to pass a border law that Trump sunk. His EO is a start but it will be challenged in court.
I am wanting to hear more from her regarding specific policy stances. She will have to move to the middle if she wants to be elected.
The way I see it, Congress and the Supreme Court will be able to keep her in check from going too liberal.
Trump is uncheckable and a danger to our democracy with his unstable temperament, lies and vengeance tendencies.
Don't like either honestly but Jan 6th is unforgivable as Commander in Chief.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
So Laura Loomer posts Kamala Birth Ceritficate online and Trump reposts it on his feed?!

Sorry yall, this ain’t the way.

Can someone please take Trumps phone, get back on X, and give it to Vivek asap.

Beating her should be the easiest layup ever, and instead of just taking the layup, Trump is over on the sideline trying to convince fans the other team isn’t who they say they are.

Reactions: G0 B1G BLUE
I'm assuming she has similar policies to Biden. The only policy Biden had his first three years that sucked was his border policy. He tried to pass a border law that Trump sunk. His EO is a start but it will be challenged in court.
I am wanting to hear more from her regarding specific policy stances. She will have to move to the middle if she wants to be elected.
The way I see it, Congress and the Supreme Court will be able to keep her in check from going too liberal.
Trump is uncheckable and a danger to our democracy with his unstable temperament, lies and vengeance tendencies.

lol

This has been very deliberate for decades. It's just that they get upset and try to mock and scorn you for noticing.

The Democrats started losing the majority of white voters in the late 40s and in the 50s, Eisenhower won two terms overwhelmingly with the white vote.

It's why the Democrats championed the immigration bill of 1965 to gain new voters of new demographics. This has been the goal for decades. This is how they have got power and kept it. It's why you've seen this ramped up the last decade in the west (and you're seeing the consequences of that in Europe right now).

And then with DEI, EEO, etc., they get people employed and then into management positions.

White supervisors are coerced (at best) into hiring nominally qualified minority candidates and then when they fire them for poor performance, they are subjected to EEO complaints, lawsuits, etc.

While many can survive this, others simply get fed up and start their own business, retire early, etc., prematurely creating openings that are filled by minority candidates.

Then, lo and behold, the racial discrimination suits go away (who sues the African American manager for racial discrimination?) and it is concluded that the white man WAS the problem and the problem is now resolved with minority leadership in place.

So you really got nothing. Ok.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
No you don't. She is not Trump, so you will vote for her.
I was gonna sit this one out when it was Biden. I will either vote for her or sit it out. I will never cast a vote for a man that lies non stop, attacks our own Capitol, and sings songs with cop beaters.

With so many studies showing that young men, 18 to 39 have pretty much lost interest in dating, marriage, etc. because essentially, it's just not worth the effort and the risk of losing your stuff, I don't think women are going to have to worry about abortions for much longer.

I'll see if I can find the article, but a lot of guys in that age range are just going ahead and getting a vasectomy.

The majority of women in that age range (their prime years to "get one") are EXTREMELY unhappy/angry/pissed about this trend.
Excellent. Why should a guy invest in a marriage when the woman has all the power as to whether you become a father?

I'm actually starting to think that there is a VERY good chance that we end up in a 269 to 269 tie in November.

That would be NUTS. I cannot even IMAGINE the vitriol from the left, if the House elects Trump with 27 votes LOL (which is what would happen, and that is worst case scenario since Nebraska and Alaska don't technically have partisan majorities in their state houses.)

OMG, it would be an absolutely EPIC meltdown...
The statehouses don't vote. The US House votes with one vote per state regardless of number of Reps for each state.

And then with DEI, EEO, etc., they get people employed and then into management positions.

White supervisors are coerced (at best) into hiring nominally qualified minority candidates and then when they fire them for poor performance, they are subjected to EEO complaints, lawsuits, etc.

While many can survive this, others simply get fed up and start their own business, retire early, etc., prematurely creating openings that are filled by minority candidates.

Then, lo and behold, the racial discrimination suits go away (who sues the African American manager for racial discrimination?) and it is concluded that the white man WAS the problem and the problem is now resolved with minority leadership in place.

Look at what the criminal justice system has become.

I would've went with Vivek. It also takes the minority crap away which is what the left always plays but I guess he has his reasons.

Still, it wouldn't matter. Trump is polarizing. No one who was undecided is going to vote for Trump cause of the VP pick.

2024 is the last stand for the Republicans when it comes to the presidency. I don't think they will ever win again but I know they certainly won't if Kamala is given this election. In 2028, there's not going to be anyone in the GOP who generates the enthusiasim enough to offset all of the illegals.
Disagree. They’ll win again as soon as they get all us MAGA’s back in line and we nominate one of their establishment candidates.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Disagree. They’ll win again as soon as they get all us MAGA’s back in line and we nominate one of their establishment candidates.
Establishment candidates will get the nom but they're not going to have the demographics to win the presidency. This uniparty stuff has killed us.

Evidently not when it comes to Harris.
Did she brag about grabbing someone by the Puzzy and offer to buy them furniture in exchange for sex while married?
Was she found liable for sexual assault?
Was her business found guilty of stealing from a charity?
Did she give a speech in front of a mob she lied to and incited a riot against our Capitol?
Did she hang out with Jeffery Epstein at parties?
Has she had multiple kids with multiple partners?
Did she take top secret documents and share the information?
Is she a felon?

But the Cult doesn't care do they? Zero morals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT