POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

“We, as a people, have unexpectedly come to expect the unexpected, which is what people have to come to expect.”

- Kacklin’ Kamala
'Plus, initial unemployment claims are now working their way up and hit nearly 250,000 for the most recent week. Don't forget the unemployment rate has gone from 3.4% to 4.1% and may be headed higher in tomorrow’s jobs report.'

GT6MtbgaMAATQiW
Looks a lot like Trump happily watching the Capitol riot on J6

Why are you so obsessed with race? Who cares, although we do know she "identified" as Indian for the majority of her life until it was better to become black.

It's funny tho, watching the same ppl talk about Nikki Haley. Like remember this:

But yes, we should be focusing on what matters. Like her lying...or we not doing that either now:
Pubs are making it about race with all her... "She's DEI" and "Now she's black.... Thought she was Indian" talk.
Personally, I don't GAS about her race or anyone else's. I wanna hear policy issues.

That's actually the scariest part. No telling what they are cooking up behind the scenes to screw this country over while we all focus on Kamamala.
Also scary: for a lot of young people in this country who have seen the machine install Biden in 2020 by squashing all his competitors in the primary, rigging that election in obvious fashion, and now seeing them install Harris in a comically undemocratic way, and of course the upcoming election steal: this is what they perceive as NORMAL functioning in a democracy.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
science says their are many genders because it is a social label. You are confusing sex and gender. and sex is also not binary because you can be intersex with allows for basically an infinite number of variations. sex is bimodal and always has been and you are probably to stupid to even understand what that means.
GT7QV8nWwAEW-z_

'Plus, initial unemployment claims are now working their way up and hit nearly 250,000 for the most recent week. Don't forget the unemployment rate has gone from 3.4% to 4.1% and may be headed higher in tomorrow’s jobs report.'

They make it all up as they go along.

science says their are many genders because it is a social label. You are confusing sex and gender. and sex is also not binary because you can be intersex with allows for basically an infinite number of variations. sex is bimodal and always has been and you are probably to stupid to even understand what that means.

Let me make this simple for you that 99.9% of us on here understand, except you, Sam, and Dion....

There are males. There are females.

Thanks for playing, and you can pick up your parting gift from Johnny at the door.

It's Michele Obama. 😉

Ha you wish!
Pubs are making it about race with all her... "She's DEI" and "Now she's black.... Thought she was Indian" talk.
Personally, I don't GAS about her race or anyone else's. I wanna hear policy issues.

Right. Its a good strategy by the Dems and unfortunately the R dummies are falling for it. As long as Trump is posting family photos of her and talking about what race she is, it’s dominating the news cycle and distracting him from talking about the 138362573 things like border, gas and grocery prices, foreign conflicts, etc that she’s a complete dumpster fire on.

Here’s the ESPN story on how the IOC is upset about the way these XYers are being “abused”.

Most of these stories seem to want to dance around the question of the test, but it appears to be strongly suggested, or maybe even confirmed, that a Y chromosome is present. Everyone can have their trivial arguments over rare genetic conditions that blur the lines however they wish. If the Y chromosome is there, then compete as a male. If not, compete as a female.

I really don’t care about these athletes. Not attacking them. The attack is on the committee who manages these rules, and what they allow.

Thats a great response but time wasted on a non plus issue when they could be hammering her on her obviously awfullness on everything. Kudos to him for taking the soundbite opportunity to try to turn it there at the end.
Vance is great at taking media attacks and turning them into talking points. I don't know if I've ever seen a Republican do any better with the media. As far as rally's go he does ok but seems a little robotic.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
They hid biden in a basement bc his brain is jello. Kamala isn't taking any questions, probably won't debate, and they'll hide her in a basement and the press doesn't care...bc she's a moron. Even biden is like seriously

Wonder what the Democrat obsession is with running idiots and morons? Good grief!

Wonder what the Democrat obsession is with running idiots and morons? Good grief!
They just need to look a certain way for their dumb base. They're mascots.

Citigroup picked Obama's entire cabinet his first term. These are the types who are actually in control. The politician just does the photo op and the canned speeches and checks off the "I'm a woman' or "I'm black" box for the tribalists.

** KA -- F*CKING BOOM **

Good old Gavin.
Actually it's kind of surprising that it took Chevron this long to move to Texas. It's a no-brainer in that Texas is where your industry is based.

Surprised that any businesses are left in California. Years ago, late 80s, knew a VP at JBL/Harmon in Northridge, Ca whose son had a business in the LA area. Don't remember now what type...but evidently it was pretty good size. His son was sick of the California regulations and taxes and decided to move his buisness to Idaho (as I recall). It took something like 3-4 years to do because the companies that would/could make those moves were so backed up with all the companies moving out at that time. And it's only gotten worse. Much worse.

What exactly are Harris’s policies Sam? What policies does she have that are actually good for the US? I’ll hang up and listen.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Also scary: for a lot of young people in this country who have seen the machine install Biden in 2020 by squashing all his competitors in the primary, rigging that election in obvious fashion, and now seeing them install Harris in a comically undemocratic way, and of course the upcoming election steal: this is what they perceive as NORMAL functioning in a democracy.
Well they also think we are actually a Democracy, sooooo.

“Replacement Theory” is a right-wing conspiracy theory.

This has been very deliberate for decades. It's just that they get upset and try to mock and scorn you for noticing.

The Democrats started losing the majority of white voters in the late 40s and in the 50s, Eisenhower won two terms overwhelmingly with the white vote.

It's why the Democrats championed the immigration bill of 1965 to gain new voters of new demographics. This has been the goal for decades. This is how they have got power and kept it. It's why you've seen this ramped up the last decade in the west (and you're seeing the consequences of that in Europe right now).

Let me make this simple for you that 99.9% of us on here understand, except you, Sam, and Dion....

There are males. There are females.

Thanks for playing, and you can pick up your parting gift from Johnny at the door.
Pretty simple. XY's should compete against XY's and XX's should compete against XX's, when it comes to contact, combative or sports of physical skill. Simple as that.

Are there olympic sports where genders can compete with or against each other? sure, Rifle, Archery, Figure skating has mixed teams, Tennis has mixed doubles sometimes, but sports that require physical dexterity and strength need to be kept separate.

Reactions: cole854
Pretty simple. XY's should compete against XY's and XX's should compete against XX's, when it comes to contact, combative or sports of physical skill. Simple as that.

Are there olympic sports where genders can compete with or against each other? sure, Rifle, Archery, Figure skating has mixed teams, Tennis has mixed doubles sometimes, but sports that require physical dexterity and strength need to be kept separate.
I wonder why no women that transition to men ever tries to play sports with the men?

Reactions: Catfan in Tn.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT