ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Also, I have no idea where the dude went who does the Cornette artwork but it's funny to pick up on things Punk says to let you know he listens to either the full shows or clips. He used "hat on a hat" to Rollins on his wardrobe which is a phrase Cornette uses often and they mock "Thanks, guys!" almost weekly. I'm hoping Punk pulls out a Seth "Franklin" Rollins soon.

AEW did 609K and a .18 this week. :eek:
Olympics is being cited as the reason. Still, looks atrocious.
Apparently still no deal between Warner Bros. and AEW, and they are beyond their window of exclusivity. But is there any other network that would want them?
I really enjoy AEW. But their position as a going concern is starting to look precarious.

Last edited:
Pretty cool that it’s more than what’s on tv with the collaboration…stolen from srs…

Joe Hendry says the WWE/TNA agreement lets him train full-time at the PC.

"I’m in a situation where we’re having historic collaboration between TNA Wrestling and WWE. We’re in a situation where TNA Wresting have worked it out with WWE where I can appear on TNA Wrestling as a contracted talent, I can appear on NXT, and I can train at the Performance Center full-time and do indies and do signings. This is unprecedented."

So Conrad has a podcast with freaking Adam Bomb now? How close are we to a Kizarny podcast?

Yes I know he was cool as Wrath for a couple of months until Kevin Nash buried him to look good for Goldberg 🙄

Only thing for certain about a potential (or not) AEW/WBD deal is that a wrestling journalist isn't breaking the story. They've been reporting for well over a year something something Max something something they really like each other. We'll probably know something concrete in a month or two from a mainstream site.

And yeah, bad number but the Olympics is a legit excuse. NXT's number crashed too. Interesting though that it was back to a "normal" show for Dynamite and barely did 600K. Hopefully it improves as the month progresses.

So Conrad has a podcast with freaking Adam Bomb now? How close are we to a Kizarny podcast?

Yes I know he was cool as Wrath for a couple of months until Kevin Nash buried him to look good for Goldberg 🙄
Is this post meant to demean Conrad or build him up because honestly I’m more sure. Adam Bomb/Wrath was pretty cool.

Sounds like Britt is a bit problematic. All her stuff with Thunder Rosa a couple years ago, now this. Might be time to cut bait with her.
I hadn’t read it but a few things talking out loud

1 - is the match off with Sasha or will she be back by then

2 - I think it’s harder to cut bait with her being with Adam Cole

3 - if they do cut bait does wwe go after her - they’ve shown with punk and others they can handle people with poor past reputations that can draw and wrestle and she can wrestle better than half the current roster

I hadn’t read it but a few things talking out loud

1 - is the match off with Sasha or will she be back by then

2 - I think it’s harder to cut bait with her being with Adam Cole

3 - if they do cut bait does wwe go after her - they’ve shown with punk and others they can handle people with poor past reputations that can draw and wrestle and she can wrestle better than half the current roster
I read something on one of the dirt sheets this week that she and Cole aren’t together anymore.

I’m sure WWE would be interested if she were on the market.

Reactions: Wesley91581
Cole posted something on social media saying he was moving back to Pennsylvania by himself. Of course she's from Pittsburgh so who knows. But they never post pictures with each other anymore.
I would assume the match is still happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT