How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ALL you need to know about the left is this-

They don't mind that hard working people put money into Social Security, and can't afford to feed themselves in retirement, while 10s of millions of illegals get larger checks than them (by 2x or more), housing, and free phones/service from the govt without having worked a day in this country nor paid into it from wages.

The left as a group are greedy, heartless, lazy, oblivious and inconsiderate, POS flies laying their eggs in carcasses of their creation on a daily basis. There may be people among them that mean well but are too stupid to realize the damage their support is doing, and that does not absolve them of their responsibility for it.

They do not care about you or your kids. They do not care about your health or well-being. They only care about how they feel about themselves and what they want to do at each particular moment. They hate conservatives because they actually want to personally help others and stop violent crime from happening to ANYONE, rather than give more hard-earned money to an already irresponsible and unaccountable, corrupted govt, that has demonstrated a million times over that it can't be trusted and doesn't care about the people as anything more than cattle and/or lab rats, and won't use it properly nor take care of anyone.

They know this country will end up like Venezuela in its worst moments, and they are fine with it, as long as they never see it (and they legitimately think it will never affect THEM, because they are programmed not to reason at all), and that's just another reason to hate the conservatives who remind them every day that they are the ones responsible for where they are and what's happening to the country. No thought EVER of actual improvement of themselves or changing their broken ideology. Extreme narcissistic personality disorder that they love or hate in others based solely on whether they agree with them or give money to their gods.

Illegal aliens, dear ignorant VP, are not "residents" of this country. They are here illegally, TRESPASSERS, just as they would be if they broke into your home and became squatters inside the KHarris mansion. I guarantee she would NOT refrain from arresting and or killing someone that broke into and took up residence in her home, much less withdraw her life savings to house them, feed them, and make sure they had health care.

Someone needs to get some ethics and some balls, and ask her directly and relentlessly if she would do that for anyone breaking into and squatting in her California and/or DC residence.

@55wildcat

We were just talking about my Dad and your family a while back, my Dad is back in the hospital tonight. I'm just going to stay up all night in case I need to drive to Kentucky. He has averaged being in the hospital 2 or 3 times a year for 3 or 4 years now. Doesn't sound life threatening but at his age made sense to go to the hospital. I got to take care of something at 9 am here and then will go check on him.

Last edited:
The whole point is just to muck it up so you aren't actually talking about their record, the issues... what's real.

It's pathetic really.

Yeah it’s a fools game for Trump to be going on these side missions…is she Indian or is she black? Is she DEI? Who cares. Dealing with people that call a man, a woman. A black man, a white supremacist. A latino murderer, a white person. A dementia patient, sharp as a tack. A terrorist, an austere religious scholar. Riots and burning of cities, peaceful protests. You can’t win with these people.

Just hammer her on policy and record. If Americans are too dumb to vote for their own security and prosperity, country is toast anyway.

@55wildcat

We were just talking about my Dad and your family a while back, my Dad is back in the hospital tonight. I'm just going to stay up all night in case I need to drive to Kentucky. He has averaged being in the hospital 2 or 3 times a year for 3 or 4 years now. Doesn't sound life threatening but at his age made sense to go to the hospital. I got to take care of something at 9 am here and then will go check on him.
I hope he feels better quickly.

Safe travels my friend.

NewsFlash: CrowdStrike outage may have cost just Delta Airlines over $500 million. Airline has filed suit.

In other news, and take tweet below at face value. I'm seeing close numbers on 538.

538 did have updated numbers as of last night. Still for trump but much closer than this. They havent had their convention yet nor named their VP, so more bump is yet to come. All they have to do is get it close enough to cheat even if its blatantly obvious.

It couldn't be more obvious with which countries and people are being targeted with third world migration replacement, climate change and LGBTXYZ propaganda. The third world sure isn't concerned with carbon footprint nor are they changing their kids' genders. The west is being colonized.

Absolutely. England threw back invader after invader for centuries until wokeness persuaded them to open their doors to invasion. Now theyre being conquered by being massively out birthed.

Theyre not the only ones. The usa is in the same boat. The only difference is its more insane for England because of their long storied history of repelling invaders.

Trump is cooked based on my updated straw poll. His only play left imo is to drop Vance. The guy will put the 25th on trump anyway so Peter thiel can run the country. Vance is a liability and not to be trusted. Trump can chalk it up to a ptsd choice after the shooting. It’s that or lose.

I never liked vance from years ago. I didn't like him as the vp pick. People here know both these things. I don't think he can dump vance but.....since the vp announcement, 90% of the dnc attack is on vance. They know there is plenty meat on the bone and there is more yet if they look into this business he claims he built.

Vp picks rarely give you a bump but they can definitely hurt. Sarah Palin is a recent reminder. Pence, as boring as he was, never cost trump a vote. Imo as a vp thats about as good as one could hope.

Yeah it’s a fools game for Trump to be going on these side missions…is she Indian or is she black? Is she DEI? Who cares. Dealing with people that call a man, a woman. A black man, a white supremacist. A latino murderer, a white person. A dementia patient, sharp as a tack. A terrorist, an austere religious scholar. Riots and burning of cities, peaceful protests. You can’t win with these people.

Just hammer her on policy and record. If Americans are too dumb to vote for their own security and prosperity, country is toast anyway.

Agree. Loaaads of angles to attack her God awful stances on literally everything without having to get tied up in what race she is. Stop wasting time, and turning off undecideds ready to hold their nose and vote for you, and start hammering her insanely anti American policies.

ALL you need to know about the left is this-

They don't mind that hard working people put money into Social Security, and can't afford to feed themselves in retirement, while 10s of millions of illegals get larger checks than them (by 2x or more), housing, and free phones/service from the govt without having worked a day in this country nor paid into it from wages.

The left as a group are greedy, heartless, lazy, oblivious and inconsiderate, POS flies laying their eggs in carcasses of their creation on a daily basis. There may be people among them that mean well but are too stupid to realize the damage their support is doing, and that does not absolve them of their responsibility for it.

They do not care about you or your kids. They do not care about your health or well-being. They only care about how they feel about themselves and what they want to do at each particular moment. They hate conservatives because they actually want to personally help others and stop violent crime from happening to ANYONE, rather than give more hard-earned money to an already irresponsible and unaccountable, corrupted govt, that has demonstrated a million times over that it can't be trusted and doesn't care about the people as anything more than cattle and/or lab rats, and won't use it properly nor take care of anyone.

They know this country will end up like Venezuela in its worst moments, and they are fine with it, as long as they never see it (and they legitimately think it will never affect THEM, because they are programmed not to reason at all), and that's just another reason to hate the conservatives who remind them every day that they are the ones responsible for where they are and what's happening to the country. No thought EVER of actual improvement of themselves or changing their broken ideology. Extreme narcissistic personality disorder that they love or hate in others based solely on whether they agree with them or give money to their gods.
There's an irrational breakdown when you consider people who don't mind ruling over a broke, non prosperous, depressed nation. That's not rational or logical. But these people want this. That indicates a supernatural influence. If you step back and look at the big picture, you can see Satan's influence over most of this world and over half of this country. Those who deny his existence are the easiest ones for him to fool.

Reactions: Lost In FL
How do you know the 'weird' attack has been successful? What polling data do you have?

He is just talking from personal experience. He likes hearing the word “weird” over and over in lieu of the Dems actually attempting to defend their record for the past 3.5 years. It’s kind of like when the hyenas hear the name “Mufasa” in the movie Lion King.

Reactions: Lost In FL
538 did have updated numbers as of last night. Still for trump but much closer than this. They havent had their convention yet nor named their VP, so more bump is yet to come. All they have to do is get it close enough to cheat even if its blatantly obvious.

Absolutely. England threw back invader after invader for centuries until wokeness persuaded them to open their doors to invasion. Now theyre being conquered by being massively out birthed.

Theyre not the only ones. The usa is in the same boat. The only difference is its more insane for England because of their long storied history of repelling invaders.

I never liked vance from years ago. I didn't like him as the vp pick. People here know both these things. I don't think he can dump vance but.....since the vp announcement, 90% of the dnc attack is on vance. They know there is plenty meat on the bone and there is more yet if they look into this business he claims he built.

Vp picks rarely give you a bump but they can definitely hurt. Sarah Palin is a recent reminder. Pence, as boring as he was, never cost trump a vote. Imo as a vp thats about as good as one could hope.

Agree. Loaaads of angles to attack her God awful stances on literally everything without having to get tied up in what race she is. Stop wasting time, and turning off undecideds ready to hold their nose and vote for you, and start hammering her insanely anti American policies.
I get physically Ill seeing her image or likeness.

NewsFlash: CrowdStrike outage may have cost just Delta Airlines over $500 million. Airline has filed suit.

In other news, and take tweet below at face value. I'm seeing close numbers on 538.

Realclearpolling shows a slight expansion for Trump. Was under 2 points earlier in the week, now at 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT