POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since you don't have the capacity to address the issue, you resort to spewing bs. Enjoy yourself, meaning your idiocy.

2je99d.jpg

Do you still send Christine Blasey Ford donations monthly?

Dude you're just flat wrong. Asian immigrants have overall much higher education and income levels than other immigrant groups. That's even why y'all specify "Asian" or "Indian" for this conversation, as those are some of the few classifications you can point to that fit your narrative. "Indians" are literally the wealthiest immigrants of all, and if you break "Asian" down into all of its composite countries hardly any of them, basically only the rich ones, conform. Check out how Burmese or Cambodian immigrants are doing in the good ol' US of A.
Asian immigrants have a leg up because they come into the country the “right way” through h1B visas. They don’t waltz across the border unaccounted for then just land a Cush job.

Here's me saying his comments weren't how people would take them. Literally the night he said it:

So guess what! Take all your assumptions and shove 'em! I know the truth of what Trump is. Far better than you do.
Ok so why didn’t he become a dictator when he had the chance in 2020? Please don’t come back with that lame ass Jan. 6 BS. A true dictator isn’t going down without a real fight that includes zero weapons. I feel more sorry for you than I should if you truly believe that BS.

Then why come to a place like this where the odds are against them. You know, because of white supremacist racist GOPers to hold them back. They must be really stupid or not following the Dem media.

Indians: Dad and mom in the home. Value education. Actually work hard.

All traits you find abhorrent.
Very simply, money. Resources. The imperial core is where the things happen, where the focus is. Because we looted the resources from the fringes and built infrastructure with them. What's the largest ethnic minority in the UK? And why is that?

Then why come to a place like this where the odds are against them. You know, because of white supremacist racist GOPers to hold them back. They must be really stupid or not following the Dem media.

Indians: Dad and mom in the home. Value education. Actually work hard.

All traits you find abhorrent.
He also fails to see that they came here LEGALLY and didn’t ask for or expect government handouts, free housing or any other sort of leg up once they got here. They came here, assimilated and and became productive members of society.

Asian immigrants have a leg up because they come into the country the “right way” through h1B visas. They don’t waltz across the border unaccounted for then just land a Cush job.

Not only that, but they work their tales off when they get here. Just look at the homework gap between Asian, White, Black, and Hispanic students which nearly directly reflects the differences in household median income.

Not only that, but they work their tales off when they get here. Just look at the homework gap between Asian, White, Black, and Hispanic students which nearly directly reflects the differences in household median income.
I work with a lot of H1B Asians. They have to land a certain income threshold to even get into the country on an H1B. Have never seen one with less than 60K and most are at or above 6 figures. They are skilled and bringing value to our country mostly in IT or medicine and yes you are correct they have a very good work ethic.

With what? Y'all'd do it in a heartbeat if society let you. Probably more than half the thread argues against the minimum wage.
With what you just stated!

"So why would you support a guy who's the product of that, in ideology and culture? "

Now extend that bigotry to those of African descent since they are still engaging in slavery today as well.

Look everyone, Dion is now chasing a minimum wage squirrel out of the blue. You are just regurgitating leftist grievances, like a fat guy farts.

Just stating what all of us already know. Can any of our Resident Libs produce a list of her accomplishments?
Very interesting tactic by the dems on the whole “border czar” deal. They’re basically saying, Naw we didn’t trust her to be in charge of anything. But she’ll make a damn good President!

You're talking 1970's & earlier, right? Most by far have been appointed by Pubs since then.

First mistake you make is to believe that a Justice appointed by a Republican is not a political leftist. The Dems do a great job of nominating activist liberal judges. They perfected that. Most GOP presidents were looking for judicially conservative judges, rather than politically conservative justices. So, history of the Court has demonstrated that the GOP appointments have fallen on more of a spectrum when it came to politically hot button cases. That is why Kennedy, O’Connor, Roberts, ACB, and Souter were not as predictable as most of the Dem nominated Justices have been. Kagen, Sotomayor, RBG, Jackson were all appointed since the early 90s and have all been incredibly predictable on politically sensitive cases.

Ok so why didn’t he become a dictator when he had the chance in 2020? Please don’t come back with that lame ass Jan. 6 BS. A true dictator isn’t going down without a real fight that includes zero weapons. I feel more sorry for you than I should if you truly believe that BS.
I just said I thought he was talking about fixing the country with that comment, not actually limiting voting. Did you not understand that? Trump has done plenty of things, the "Jan. 6 BS" you cite being just one among many. But this was just him being a goof like always. Off-color? Sure. A threat? No. He doesn't need to talk about it at rallies. He's just gonna do what he does. Be Trump.

So what is all this last minute forced legislation the Biden administration is attempting. It's been been commom practice before that the going out prez is now a lame duck. You let the election happen and ppl decide what happens next. Only dems ignore these now. Like Obama trying to push garland thru. Mitch had every right to block that nomination as every republican should stand together to block all Democrat attempts at anything here.

Will they?

Kamala is still vp and not even officially nominated for anything. She shouldn't be setting any policy or demanding shit from Israel. Period

Reactions: WTF Cat
With what you just stated!

"So why would you support a guy who's the product of that, in ideology and culture? "

Now extend that bigotry to those of African descent since they are still engaging in slavery today as well.

Look everyone, Dion is now chasing a minimum wage squirrel out of the blue. You are just regurgitating leftist grievances, like a fat guy farts.
Are you saying Black Americans are part of the African cultures they were intentionally, brutally severed from? They don't slave now, so your comparison doesn't work. And even if they did, America was also slaving then, so it's our slaving tradition, ideology, and culture just as much(actually way more if you get into the mechanics of it) as Africa's.

I'd gladly support a product of the ideology and culture of Black America, and in fact I did. The first time when it was all 'Hope and Change!' and vaguely Marxist rhetoric and affiliations before he got in and did most of the same neoliberal stuff. Drones. Spying. Et cetera.

Sorry, folks. My “drink when D-Sus post y’all” game has me puking drunk. He is on a roll. Good night.
I'm taking back the plural 'you' just like y'all tried to appropriate the singular 'they' from nonbinaries. I'm just as Southern as any redneck conservative around here. Online people say my accent's pretty noticeable, even if nothing close to my activist buddy from GA's. That drawl is so much slower than our mountain chicken-squawking.

I'm taking back the plural 'you' just like y'all tried to appropriate the singular 'they' from nonbinaries. I'm just as Southern as any redneck conservative around here. Online people say my accent's pretty noticeable, even if nothing close to my activist buddy from GA's. That drawl is so much slower than our mountain chicken-squawking.
iu

So what is all this last minute forced legislation the Biden administration is attempting. It's been been commom practice before that the going out prez is now a lame duck. You let the election happen and ppl decide what happens next. Only dems ignore these now. Like Obama trying to push garland thru. Mitch had every right to block that nomination as every republican should stand together to block all Democrat attempts at anything here.

Will they?

Kamala is still vp and not even officially nominated for anything. She shouldn't be setting any policy or demanding shit from Israel. Period
Democrats being their usual selves...it's how they role. They're constantly trying to change the rules when things don't go their way.

Here's a look at your typical democrat when they don't get their way:
iu

Very simply, money. Resources. The imperial core is where the things happen, where the focus is. Because we looted the resources from the fringes and built infrastructure with them. What's the largest ethnic minority in the UK? And why is that?
We didn't loot the resources from central/South America...
Spain and Portugal did.

And talking about racism...have you ever been to Mexico? Pay attention how Spanish ancestry Mexicans treat indigenous Mexicans.

China is currently pillaging africa...are Africans trying to go to China? They won't let them of course, but why is that?

did not check yesterday, but today I have a monster limb laying on my state of the art above ground garden. I knew I was going to tackle this when the leaves were gone as I did not want it knocking out my fence and garden. For no reason went to look at garden and this giant limb was laying across it.Not sure how it got there but it was a blessing to me seeing it down. I knew I wanted it down but not sure how to do that without racking up my fence. In the last few days, I prayed about such and low in behold we are here....so weas it timely windstorm or something else? Seems very odd that I prayed about how to do this without wrecking my fence and garden. and this happens. That is a true story. I'm not saying the almighty intervened, but it sure was weird to me...
Weird subject for a political thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT