POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I pray for you that you are being purposefully obtuse.

Go to a DEI coordinator (or whatever their title) for a university and ask about their efforts to bring more socially or political conservative professors to tenure on campus. That would be an interesting start.
There are already plenty. Y'all can be the lone voice lost in the chorus now, instead of the lead soloist for once. Pendulum swing, what goes around comes around, yada yada. Sucks being a minority in America, doesn't it?

Their circumstances born of that socioeconomic strife. Just like Vivek's parents are a product of their privilege. Some lucky few trascend those circumstances. Most do not.

No.

Trump has to be the bad guy for you. He has to be everything the left wants you to believe about him because if he isn’t you have to come to the realization of just how big of a dipshit you really are for believing it in the first place so better for you to remain in denial.

Yes.

Their circumstances born of that socioeconomic strife. Just like Vivek's parents are a product of their privilege. Some lucky few trascend those circumstances. Most do not.
And who was and is currently responsible for that continued Socioeconomic strife? again, how many generations removed do you have to get before you can no longer use that as a crutch? 9-10? I mean they're up to what, about 7-8 generations removed from slavery now? Who is responsible for their Socioeconomic plight now, today or over the past 60 years even? Who?

Reactions: exemjr and SDC888
GTrDhj2XYAAg4X7

There are already plenty. Y'all can be the lone voice lost in the chorus now, instead of the lead soloist for once. Pendulum swing, what goes around comes around, yada yada. Sucks being a minority in America, doesn't it?
Not really. Being a minority gets you lots of free stuff that you don't deserve but the majority gives it to you to shut you up.

Last edited:
Second generation always have it easier but that wasn't at issue. Plus you can't take a genius and extrapolate it to an entire group. Hes no more analogous than saying LeBron is representative of all blacks.

The first generation indian came here with nothing. They passed things down and passed them on. More came because of demand for their labor but they didn't just waltz over.

On the whole, much worse off than blacks yet do much better. It's because their culture is about family, accountability, and hard work. They refused victim culture. You can look within each race, and people practicing these mantras are by and large successful.

Change the culture. Change the future.
No. Many come here with plenty of opportunity, like Vivek's parents. You compare Vivek to LeBron like it's the same thing. It very much isn't and you know that. Vivek comes from and is a wealthy elite(the exact people you claim to hate btw). LeBron's from a poor single mom in OH. The Black equivalent of Brahmins don't exist. Because any time they tried we did things like firebomb Black Wall Street back to the Stone Age in the Tulsa Race Massacre. LeBron succeeded despite his circumstances. Vivek succeeded because of his.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
There are already plenty.

Oh yeah? What are “plenty?”

Are there “plenty” of Asian faculty? “Plenty” of black faculty? “Plenty” of gay faculty? “Plenty” of Jewish faculty?

Can we close the DEI department because we have “plenty?”

😆 🤦‍♂️

Y'all can be the lone voice lost in the chorus now, instead of the lead soloist for once. Pendulum swing, what goes around comes around, yada yada. Sucks being a minority in America, doesn't it?

Nothing wrong with being a minority if opportunities are equal. But, DEI manipulates opportunities so that things are not equal, but so that things meet some preference.

But, your response demonstrates you were snagged by your own limited perspective and you prefer to keep your head in the sand.

Thanks for playing.

Reactions: SDC888
No. Many come here with plenty of opportunity, like Vivek's parents. You compare Vivek to LeBron like it's the same thing. It very much isn't and you know that. Vivek comes from and is a wealthy elite(the exact people you claim to hate btw). LeBron's from a poor single mom in OH. The Black equivalent of Brahmins don't exist. Because any time they tried we did things like firebomb Black Wall Street back to the Stone Age in the Tulsa Race Massacre. LeBron succeeded despite his circumstances. Vivek succeeded because of his.

No.

LeBron succeeded despite his circumstances. Vivek succeeded because of his.

Bullshit. Lebron was given numerous opportunities because of his basketball skills...which he worked extremely hard at and succeeded.

You think Vivek was naturally smart or spent numerous hours perfecting his trade to achieve his wealth?

Their economic backgrounds may have been different, but both were given many open doors to walk through as a result of their hard work at their chosen profession.

Reactions: exemjr and SDC888
Trump has to be the bad guy for you. He has to be everything the left wants you to believe about him because if he isn’t you have to come to the realization of just how big of a dipshit you really are for believing it in the first place so better for you to remain in denial.
Here's me saying his comments weren't how people would take them. Literally the night he said it:
They'll say he just meant fixing the country.
So guess what! Take all your assumptions and shove 'em! I know the truth of what Trump is. Far better than you do.

Dude you're just flat wrong. Asian immigrants have overall much higher education and income levels than other immigrant groups. That's even why y'all specify "Asian" or "Indian" for this conversation, as those are some of the few classifications you can point to that fit your narrative. "Indians" are literally the wealthiest immigrants of all, and if you break "Asian" down into all of its composite countries hardly any of them, basically only the rich ones, conform. Check out how Burmese or Cambodian immigrants are doing in the good ol' US of A.
Before they come here or after?
Last I checked one had to work hard to earn stem degrees etc. We get it. You hate meritocracy.

The whole “JD Vance and Donald Trump are weird” thing makes me think the democrats know they have the steal locked up already and are just taunting everyone.

Yeah, the straight married men with children who love them are “weird.”

The only demographic of voter that message is going to resonate with are the childless cat ladies who already hate Trump and Vance (that includes the democrat men who are childless cat ladies).
Making excuses for losing 99 days before the election is why the republicans continue to underperform

And who was and is currently responsible for that continued Socioeconomic strife? again, how many generations removed do you have to get before you can no longer use that as a crutch? 9-10? I mean they're up to what, about 7-8 generations removed from slavery now? Who is responsible for their Socioeconomic plight now, today or over the past 60 years even? Who?
Us. America. Hundreds of years of history. I don't understand what you don't get. You attribute these things to "culture", but act like those cultures all just sprang into existence miraculously one day. They're the product of American society. They are American society. Hundreds of years of race relations from the minute they were loaded up on the boats until now. This is us. This is America.

Bullshit. Lebron was given numerous opportunities because of his basketball skills...which he worked extremely hard at and succeeded.

You think Vivek was naturally smart or spent numerous hours perfecting his trade to achieve his wealth?

Their economic backgrounds may have been different, but both were given many open doors to walk through as a result of their hard work at their chosen profession.
Many, many people work "extremely hard" and don't have Vivek's wealth. It isn't just about hard work in America. 'It's not what you know, it's who you know,' as the old adage goes. You know that. You complain about it constantly when it's people you don't like. Democrats.

Before they come here or after?
Both. I was mostly talking about before, though. His dad's degree is from the National Institue of Technology Calicut. Is that an American institution?
We get it. You hate meritocracy.
I'm pretty pro-meritocracy. Everyone deserves a stable platform to succeed from. A level playing field. Which is nowhere close to what we have now.

Many, many people work "extremely hard" and don't have Vivek's wealth. It isn't just about hard work in America. 'It's not what you know, it's who you know,' as the old adage goes. You know that. You complain about it constantly when it's people you don't like. Democrats.

It's not possible for many people to have Vivek's wealth.

India had 18 million slaves as of 2016.
How many African Americans are slaves today?

So why would you support a guy who's the product of that, in ideology and culture? Why do you think he's such a charismatic communicator of MAGA ideas? Conservatism is about stratification and he's pitching you regressive ideas about undesirables you just eat up with a spoon. Blame everything on the scapegoats; just replace 'untouchables' with 'illegals' and all the rhetoric lines up in a jiff.

Both. I was mostly talking about before, though. His dad's degree is from the National Institue of Technology Calicut. Is that an American institution?

I'm pretty pro-meritocracy. Everyone deserves a stable platform to succeed from. A level playing field. Which is nowhere close to what we have now.
And in what world is Vivek's family representative of most Indians who come to America for opportunity?
I mean they still have leper colonies in India for crying out loud. Acting like most of them come here at some imagined advantage is just childishly stupid.

Reactions: SDC888
Tried what? Raping a white girl? Assembling an armed mob to break the rapist out of jail? We lived through 500+ of these type riots in 2020. It seems that "they" have a long history of firebombing their own neighborhoods back to the stone age. Nothing new.

We should start a seperate thread or anyone that wants to go back and forth with Dion, Platinum, Sam, etc. It would sure make it easier to go through pertinent stuff !
Would love that. Unfortunately I've had to put them and everyone who argues with them on ignore just to make the thread tolerable. There's some posters I like but they just can't resist arguing with those buffoons so.... Yeah.

So why would you support a guy who's the product of that, in ideology and culture? Why do you think he's such a charismatic communicator of MAGA ideas? Conservatism is about stratification and he's pitching you regressive ideas about undesirables you just eat up with a spoon. Blame everything on the scapegoats; just replace 'untouchables' with 'illegals' and all the rhetoric lines up in a jiff.
There is slavery in Africa today as well. Juxtapose that as well, bigot.

Always the view expressed by life's losers. Always someone else's fault. Some invisible hand holding them back.

When the SCOTUS was dominated by leftist activists, Biden was fine with the Court. The Dems always want to change government and protocol when it serves them to make changes, but then cry when their changes are used by the GOP.
You're talking 1970's & earlier, right? Most by far have been appointed by Pubs since then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT