POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are you sending that to me? I've always been pro trans in our society for everything BUT sports.
It's an unfair advantage for a bio male who is 6'4 and has plate sized hands to complete against women in sports.
They need their own separate competitions imo.
I know THIS: that 80 year old German woman kicks my ass in the lap pool every weekday morning, from 5:30 am until I eventually quit.

FRANCE put up a better fight in May of 1940 than I presently do.

Last edited:
I know THIS: that 80 year old German woman kicks my ass in the lap pool every weekday morning, from 5:30 am until I eventually quit.

FRANCE put up a better fight in May of 1940 than I presently do.
Years ago they had celebrities on a TV show doing athletic events. I recall them showing Joe Frazier in the ten meter drowning.

The Right....

Jones-6-of-11-1140x725.jpg

Also the right....
FT_20.10.21_MaskWearing_feature-jpg.webp
Yeah simple Sam, comparing burning cities to a guy holding flags and a no masks sign, are exactly the same, right?🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

LMAO! Trump's new favorite doctor is amazing. She gave a speech about how having sex with demons in your sleep is bad for your health, the government has a vaccine against religion, and that alien DNA is used for our advanced medicine. A+ doctor right there! MAGA! And you morons think Biden has to cheat to beat this incompetent Cheeto face.

I can tell you this: She was on air, along with many other doctors —they were big fans of hydroxychloroquine, and I thought she was very impressive," Mr Trump told reporters of Ms Immanuel at a briefing on the coronavirus pandemic on Tuesday.

"I don't know which country she comes from. But she said that she's had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients. And I thought her voice was an important voice. But I know nothing about her," the president said of the Houston-based doctor
GTS2F-GXMAALITm

I honestly have no idea how you conclude that I think St Paul was blasphemous based on what I said about sola scriptura. Can you please elaborate on that?

Paul kept those things you call "rituals" and wrote and directed as such even after coming to know Jesus. You said that such acts were "blasphemous." Your words, not mine. Acts 21:20-24

One such "ritual" as you say was being gathered in Jerusalem for the Feast of Weeks/Pentecost as the commandments require. Such gatherings as will be required in the world to come, according to scripture.

No need for me to go on. Scripture backs that up.

The Jews you are referring to who "accept Jesus" also maintain Jewish customs and rituals.

That's a generalization. Some do. Some don't. Just like some Christians maintain Carribbean, Celtic, Norse, or Middle Eastern traditions.

There may be ethnic Jews who become Christian and abandon their Jewish religious customs, but I'm not referring to ethnic Jews, just religious Jews.

There are some that do abandon anything written and anything Judaic, yes. There are some that abandon the Judaic and simply keep the written, without adding Christian customs, rites, and doctrine.

As I said, you have chosen what seems best to you and dont wish to consider what may disagree with scripture, so theres nothing left to discuss between us on the matter.

Best wishes to you, and apologies to those here who only want to talk about politics as the Forum title suggests.

Thanks for pointing out that showing an ID when voting does nothing to prove the person with the ID is a citizen & thus has the right to vote.
in florida, you also have to be registered before going in. And then show the id proving that it is who you are, the registered voter. Yet you keep blathering on, like a moron, that thinks he FINALLY made a point. Pages of the nonsense now.

Keep trying old man. You are bound to make one good point before you kick it.

Anyone that categorizes a group of people without knowing them isn't worth it. 1/2 of this country are democrats, and while there are fringe lunatics on both sides, most all people are good, hard working members of society that raise good families. I am a democrat and am definitely not a scumbag.
The fringe on your side are the loudest and in control of the levers of govt. They are also pushing an unGodly agenda.

Nuts. Protesting Netanyahu isn't antisemitic. Lots of Israelis can't stand him: he has to put together coalition governments in Israel to stay in power. You can repeat it until the cows come home, but you're wrong. If any elected official came to this country and actively interfered in our elections, hopefully, you go ballistic in protest. Why do you tolerate it with Netanyahu? Because he's pro-Trump?

Moving goal posts, eh? Attempted assassination doesn't count if a bullet might have hit something else which then hit the intended target, I guess. The hate-filled leftist moon bats have spoken everyone. Nothing to see here! Move along! 🤡
Crap. Trump claimed it was a bullet. Why he thought it was so much more important to be hit by a bullet than by debris, ask him. Trump himself made it an issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT