How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GTDvoU2WAAA4CP5

Our party still gets to choose our leadership Sam. Yours is chosen for you. You’re a Marxist and maybe don’t even have any clue that you are. The “Party” is all that matters.

He’s been propagandized. He’s a boot licker. And if you pay attention to his positions, he still thinks the democrats are the party of 1980. No decent man would vote for that disgusting party today yet here we are.

They never refused to concede....Never attacked the US Capitol and tried to remain in power despite losing at the polls. I do know that for sure.

Go ahead and defend your pedophile. Those women deserve an apology from you. After you voted for an ACTUAL rapist in Clinton, you voted to put him back in the east wing, then this. Do you care about women as much as you claim?

welp.... we are at the point that democrats do not care about laws or rules.... They don't want Kamala and some weird shit is going to happen and I'll bet huge money that MSNBC and CNN tells us that it's totally legal.

What’s going to have to happen is Trump is going to have to spend 4 years doing very little minus clearing out all holdovers and prosecuting around the clock. The Obama era fused the military industrial complex with with the left which gave cover by academia and media using social wedge issues. People still do not understand just how bad Obama was for the country. It will probably never recover unless something happens fast to get him out from behind the scenes. I’m not a pub or D, but right now the party disfunction and corruption is NOT THE SAME. If I hear one more person suggest it “they’re all bad” I’m gonna run naked. Tell me you know nothing about world / national events without telling me you know nothing about world / national events.

Because it's making the assertion that America sucks now. It's negative and offensive to those of us who love America and already think it's a great nation right now.
It's also confusing to people from a historical perspective.
Make America great again like when black people weren't allowed to drink from water fountains and eat at white owned restaurants in the South?
Make America great again like when we had slave and free states?
Make America great again when we didn't allow women to vote?
Make America great again like it was during the Clinton, Obama and Biden years?
Make America great again like it was during the Vietnam War or Nixon Watergate trials?
Please tell me exactly what years of greatness is he referring to?

It’s honestly no different than “Build Back Better.” Essentially they mean the same.

It’s a simple campaign slogan that throws shade on the previous administration with a promise of a new one to generate energy and momentum with the voters. Basic politics.

The only difference would be, BBB wasn’t unique to the US or an original idea by the Biden admin at all. It was a slogan shared by all globalist/WEF leaders all around the same time which was prob the first sign that this admin was completely on board with submitting to the will of global agenda and not nationals internets and the proof is in Joes pudding.

While I believe that the task has grown more difficult for Trump, I still think he beats anyone EXCEPT Michelle Obama. I really think she would beat him soundly.

It's a stretch though, at this late date, IMO, for them to run her.

Also, just for my edification; where did the Big Mike thing originate?
What makes big Mike qualified? Because he went to WH dinners and got his groove on for school lunches? Really? Or because he forgot to tuck when dancing with Ellen degenerate?

Not pointing this one at you, HK. I know the left doesn't use logic, but what on earth makes her "qualified"?

What makes big Mike qualified? Because he went to WH dinners and got his groove on for school lunches? Really? Or because he forgot to tuck when dancing with Ellen degenerate?

Not pointing this one at you, HK. I know the left doesn't use logic, but what on earth makes her "qualified"?
But...But but...he's a Black woman!

Because it's making the assertion that America sucks now. It's negative and offensive to those of us who love America and already think it's a great nation right now.
It's also confusing to people from a historical perspective.
Make America great again like when black people weren't allowed to drink from water fountains and eat at white owned restaurants in the South?
Make America great again like when we had slave and free states?
Make America great again when we didn't allow women to vote?
Make America great again like it was during the Clinton, Obama and Biden years?
Make America great again like it was during the Vietnam War or Nixon Watergate trials?
Please tell me exactly what years of greatness is he referring to?
So, you're saying America was never "great"? okay greta ...

Reactions: Killswitch24
Play this over and over until the election.

@sambowieshin you are seriously voting for this stupid lying con artist? Are you just wanting our enemies to grow to unsustainable? Do you not understand what 8 years of weak leadership in Biden and Harris would do? Russia? You guys are going to get everyone killed.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Generally, in this country, you resign from a job or position. You suspend or quit or drop out of an unrealized endeavor.

You don't resign a campaign. You drop out, quit, chicken out, etc etc.

Pipe down, junior

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if a joke I've seen here a couple of times isn't actually the truth.

That Dion was a student of the Village Idiot.

Do YOU speak English? 🤔

And understand it as it is commonly used in the United States?
You want to be pedantic to others and then not have that lens turned on yourself huh? Where did he say Biden was resigning the presidency like you claim he claimed? Huh PEDANT MAN?
Did the letter say he was resigning the Presidency, as you claimed half a dozen times earlier? Village Idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: Marleydogg
She’s my only worry. The Money isssue would solve itself in 24 hours as donations would flood in. But she likes her life so I’m banking on her passing. Let’s hope so.
Michelle Obama would win. I'm pretty confident in that. That would be a home run pick for the left (and a terrible one for the U.S. of course) but it would win.

They’ve got mental illness in spades. I just don’t get how anyone voted for these misfit weirdos.

Last edited:
Michelle Obama would win. I'm pretty confident in that. That would be a home run pick for the left (and a terrible one for the U.S. of course) but it would win.

gotta disagree there. Trump won because of how bad obamas presidency was. In 8 years we never had much growth and the war machine ticked on. Obama’s race is what keeps people from killing his overall approval rating, but they were ready to move on from it. Michelle isn’t really popular. She’s just a former First Lady and the first black First Lady. No way the approval numbers for her would stay there if she was running. The left would have a huge turnout, but they’d lose majority of swing states. Shes got no political experience, no business experience, and her husband was not a good president. Push comes to shove people wouldn’t be able to pull the lever.

And like I said those poll numbers aren’t accurate. It’s easy to give a high approval when you’re not running, and you’re a former First Lady who’s also black. America ain’t messin around with those optics. I think she’d lose substantially.

Lots of chatter about Big Mike before Joan rivers outed her/him on national television, but she was the driving force behind it becoming mainstream.

She also died a week or 2 after letting that slip.

Lots of chatter about Big Mike before Joan rivers outed her/him on national television, but she was the driving force behind it becoming mainstream.

She also died a week or 2 after letting that slip.
Yea I mean there’s no way I see big Mike winning the White House if he were to run. All of those polls are what I call a “safe approval”. First black First Lady, no longer a threat, and not a politician. She runs and you take 2/3’s of the reason she’s popular away. And with the rampant speculation she’s a man coming into play I don’t think for a second those numbers would say.

Also, Obama in all actuality is not a popular president. People were not doing well at the time under his watch, our growth was trash. He continued endless wars which isn’t popular among the progressive base. Our issues with Russia right now are largely his fault, it began with weakness and the “red line in the sand” that sent a bad message to our enemies and their proxies. So she would be running in his platform and I just don’t think given her experience, husbands record, and mud slinging people want to go back down that road.

I think she / he’d lose by quite a few points. The fact that it wouldn’t be a landslide shows how bad off America currently is. When this country had sense it would have been a 40+ point win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT