POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because it's making the assertion that America sucks now. It's negative and offensive to those of us who love America and already think it's a great nation right now.
It's also confusing to people from a historical perspective.
Make America great again like when black people weren't allowed to drink from water fountains and eat at white owned restaurants in the South?
Make America great again like when we had slave and free states?
Make America great again when we didn't allow women to vote?
Make America great again like it was during the Clinton, Obama and Biden years?
Make America great again like it was during the Vietnam War or Nixon Watergate trials?
Please tell me exactly what years of greatness is he referring to?

Well you certainly have those stupid talking points down. Offensive to those who believe it’s great right now? Have you been trolling? It’s a slogan, all politicians use them. And Who tf actually believes Trump means any of that crazy bullshit you’re saying anyway? Answer? Nobody because you made it up.

The truth is you didn’t even think of that bullshit until a few black Democrats started talking about it. That’s who initially ran it back by saying “we don’t want to go back” when it has nothing to do with that. You been brainwashed by your party trying to brand nonsense into the slogan lol.

It’s about strength and economy, mainly before Bush. Make America Great Again is largely about the 80’s and 90’s thanks to Ronald Reagan. He’s even said make it great “again” like the days of Reagan. Your stupidity on this matter is what’s offensive.

Last edited:
Interesting discussion, given the origin of life free for all from a few days back. It conveys, much more eloquently than I can, what I have been trying to say for years; which is that it is essentially a fairy tale that life arose and evolved through mere serendipity. IOW - If you hold to that, you are expressing far more faith than those that believe in a creator (and I'm not talking about religion here)

Last edited:
Interesting discussion, given the origin of life free for all from a few days back. It conveys, much more eloquently than I can, what I have been trying to say for years; which is that it is essentially a fairy tale that life arose and evolved through mere serendipity. IOW - If you hold to that, you are expressing far more faith than those that believe in a creator (and I'm not talking about religion here)

In other words, it is statistically impossible for God not to have done this. It is 1 trillion times more likely that God created the universe than that it happened by chance.

Well you certainly have those stupid talking points down. Offensive to those who believe it’s great right now? Have you been trolling? It’s a slogan, all politicians use them. And Who tf actually believes Trump means any of that crazy bullshit you’re saying anyway? Answer? Nobody because you made it up.

The truth is you didn’t even think of that bullshit until a few black Democrats started talking about it. That’s who initially ran it back by saying “we don’t want to go back” when it has nothing to do with that. You been brainwashed by your party trying to brand nonsense into the slogan lol.

It’s about strength and economy, mainly before Bush. Make America Great Again is largely about the 80’s and 90’s thanks to Ronald Reagan. He’s even said make it great “again” like the days of Reagan. Your stupidity on this matter is what’s offensive.

Village Idiot doesn’t understand how marketing and propaganda work. Everything in politics is done by focus groups. All those catch phrases are used to influence the small minded. Like “pay their fair share.” Or “threat to democracy.” Idiots like him simply fall for them.

The New Democrat talking point is that Trump is old. Watch Village Idiot and our other resident commies start parroting that propaganda immediately.

In other words, it is statistically impossible for God not to have done this. It is 1 trillion times more likely that God created the universe than that it happened by chance.

It's exponentially more than 1 trillion times. In fact, it's functionally impossible that it arose without a source of intelligence behind it. But yes, you're essentially correct.

The fact that life exists at all, IS, mathematically speaking, the much requested proof of a creator, that atheists are always clamoring for.

Also, bear in mind that it isn't life forms that this guy was talking about, with respect to the probabilities, he's just describing the chances of a single protein chain, and it's a ridiculous leap from that, to even the simplest single cell organism. Picture what he's talking about as a single bolt (the protein chain) as opposed to the Saturn V rocket (a simple, single cell organism) and you get a clearer idea of the big picture. LOL

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT