POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We still got a few months before election time.. guess the only thing left to do for the democratic party is start ww3. They tried everything else. I just hope some grown-ups are in these rooms sometimes.
This is why you’re hearing about a supposed Iranian plot to kill Trump and them being on the verge of building a nuke. They will be an easy scapegoat.

Is this the best you have? Five weirdos wear one at the convention, and your Village Idiot take is to conflate it to idiots like yourself being a screeching CORONABRO FOR YEARS, wearing a mask!

Bwahahahahahahah.

Loser.

THeir ignorance is only matched by their lack of self-awareness.

CJRXBSXQNNH6M46LUMAQSGTHBE.jpg

I think the opposite. They just need to claim that polls in the swing states are within the margin of error to do the same thing as before. Nobody will challenge it.
If it ends up Beshear or Whitmer this could be a dog fight. Even Newsome is a challenge. For a Trump slam dunk it needs to be Kamala

Reactions: warrior-cat
Hell they didn't even care about that. They only cared he couldn't be carried to victory.

Thats incredible info. They cant lose those states. Will they really invoke the 25th? Seems they basically have to
Even in Georgia... They can add Kamala and whoever to the ballot but Joe has to be included but no votes for him will count. How many idiots do you think accidentally vote for Joe and then how bad would democrats cry if they find out how many idiots they have?

Hell they didn't even care about that. They only cared he couldn't be carried to victory.

Thats incredible info. They cant lose those states. Will they really invoke the 25th? Seems they basically have to

They will do it the same way they did it in 2020 - They'll unleash their lawyers in the middle of the night and a Liberal judge will grant their wish.

Communists will control her is well. Joe was not in this world mentally most of the time. Kamala is too scared to do anything other than obey.

People claim Bill, Hillary, Obama, and well they may be calling some shots but do not believe it is about 300 or so people controlling this country as communists.

Communists will control her is well. Joe was not in this world mentally most of the time. Kamala is too scared to do anything other than obey.

People claim Bil, Hillary, Obama, and well they may be calling some shots but do not believe it is about 300 or so people controlling this country as communists.
The thing about these people is that they are all very narcissistic. She may have to make some deals to get the nod but she thinks she deserves to be president. That's how people like her view the world. Once she gets the nominations she can and will do what she wants to.

democrat Demockkracccyyy​

Barack Obama doesn’t endorse Kamala Harris, says Dems will pick ‘outstanding nominee’

“We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead,” said Obama, 62. “But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges.”

“For now, Michelle and I just want to express our love and gratitude to Joe and Jill for leading us so ably and courageously during these perilous times — and for their commitment to the ideals of freedom and equality that this country was founded on.”

The thing about these people is that they are all very narcissistic. She may have to make some deals to get the nod but she thinks she deserves to be president. That's how people like her view the world. Once she gets the nominations she can and will do what she wants to.

She is scared of her own shadow and the shadow of those running the party. As Rush used to say, don't doubt me...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT