POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
History of the Secret Service in case you all were like me and did not know how it came into existence.

"The Secret Service was established on July 5, 1865. It was originally created by an act of Congress to combat counterfeiting, which was a significant issue in the post-Civil War U.S. economy. At that time, about one-third of the currency in circulation was counterfeit, making the Secret Service’s mission crucial to maintaining financial stability.

The agency’s role in protecting the President was not part of its original mandate. It wasn’t until after the assassination of President William McKinley in 1901 that the Secret Service began its role in presidential protection. This expanded mission became a key function of the Secret Service over time, eventually leading to the establishment of the modern protective detail for the President and other high-profile officials."

So although it was created months after Lincoln was killed, it took 36 years to make them be a part of the president's protection? That's crazy. What's even crazier is that during Lincoln's time, anyone could go have a meeting with the president. Like literally anyone could walk in.

Yet MAGA specified they want even “more people from places like Norway”. It’s fine as long as they don’t come from “shithole countries” like Haiti.
GS-e6YeWsAA1T1u

And this thread wonders where Thomas Crooks came from…

It’s called the study of history, and a great example of why you never trust governments of any kind.

The dumbest people on earth is the American left. What morons actually trust governments when we’ve got an entire history of humanity to show you don’t.

If you had any doubt you were an idiot, now would be that time.

It’s called the study of history, and a great example of why you never trust governments of any kind.

The dumbest people on earth is the American left. What morons actually trust governments when we’ve got an entire history of humanity to show you don’t.

If you had any doubt you were an idiot, now would be that time.
Waco was badly handled, the government were incompetent assholes like always. But all those people were there and died because of religious extremism, not government. They were there letting Koresh impregnate their wives and burn them to death because they were Christian nutbags, no other reason.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
And this thread wonders where Thomas Crooks came from…
Remember that time the government gave black people syphilis, interned Japanese Americans, sent tanks for a cultist when they could've just got him in town at the grocery, spied on Americans, the fbi and atf shot a guys dog which resorted in killing a guys son and wife.

Yes, big government incompetence usually radicalized ppl

Reactions: IdaCat
Waco was badly handled, the government were incompetent assholes like always. But all those people were there and died because of religious extremism, not government. They were there letting Koresh impregnate their wives and burn them to death because they were Christian nutbags, no other reason.
They could've walked into town and got Koresh. Does your own government have the right to turn tanks and military on its own citizens? I know biden has threatened ppl with f-15s

Crazy Kamala. That’s his go to I guess. Branded. He’s a pro.

It’s definitely either Joe or Kamala. The money dictates it so Trump is gonna start hittting them both.

I’d stick with Joe. Kamala can’t win with the ads that would be 2 minutes long of nothing but her laugh.
I don't know, I think the Dims will find a way (illegally though) to use the money for someone else. They will lie, cheat, and steal to use that money. They cheated in the last election, they lied about the laptop, they continue to steal from the American taxpayer funneling money through the Ukraine back to themselves so...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT