• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Old school folks remember Artie...

28f461_b0df4e6c93b24603b861ceb184ea81a9~mv2.jpeg

So will Beshear be her VP choice? Guess they think being a Dem Governor for a red State would sway some voters.

Not a chance. It's going to be someone from Michigan or Pennsylvania. She HAS to get both of those. She IS going to do some MAJOR damage in Georgia though. I'd probably give her better odds in GA than Trump. This has definitely made Trump's job more difficult. There is little doubt about that.

I don't know, I think the Dims will find a way (illegally though) to use the money for someone else. They will lie, cheat, and steal to use that money. They cheated in the last election, they lied about the laptop, they continue to steal from the American taxpayer funneling money through the Ukraine back to themselves so...
Kamala is free to use his money, because it was donated to a "ticket"

Anyone else though, is going to be damn near impossible to swing.

Reactions: SDC888
Not a chance. It's going to be someone from Michigan or Pennsylvania. She HAS to get both of those. She IS going to do some MAJOR damage in Georgia though. I'd probably give her better odds in GA than Trump. This has definitely made Trump's job more difficult. There is little doubt about that.
Probably going to be PA Gov Josh Shapiro to capture some of that white male energy.

This is the angle that absolutely should get covered wall to wall. The dem elites literally forced out the candidate their voters chose.

Biden just gives his full endorsement to Kamala, and releases his delegates.

I like to think (in my mind) that Biden did that as a last **** you to the DNC.

Maybe but the bit of news i unexpectedly came into the other day is playing out. Kamala and pete later ended up at the big donor meeting and now Kamala gets the endorsement. Plus i think kamala has to be it because noone else can use the money.

Its going to be crazy if it really plays out that way. Every so often i get some sports inside info but never before historic national politics inside info.

😂 sure it did

The decision caught many White House staff off guard, with several expressing shock that the president had made the announcement while recuperating from a bout of COVID-19 at his home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.”

They had to look up from their desks, where they were furiously updating their resumes; so let's not pretend that this hasn't had an impact on them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT