POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, it's totally normal for a loner/gamer to have two phones. That's definitely not weird at all.

uf5evWiKswFA.jpeg

Reactions: screwduke1
Liberals go scorched Earth when their backs are against the wall, as we've seen. This will be the ugliest back half of the year and beinging of net year ever witnessed.
Yep.

What can we expect?

Let's throw some options out there

1) Definitely going to get a cop shooting so that can motivate the black vote
2) Maybe a SA accusation against Vance
3) False flag on Harris in that she receives a threatening letter or something
4) Probably another attempt on Trump

And even still, that’d still be implying Hamas rapes were amoral as the ‘amoral’ atheist supposedly supports them. Which I don’t think he intended.

I intended to characterize you as amoral with regard to those issues, but I fully and completely accept your correction. You are immoral.

Last edited:
Same here. 'Cut the cord' many years ago. Sad thing is is that all these streaming platforms (except maybe a few and the faith based ones) are just as bad. All you have to do is look at their programming 'categories' and commercials. But I'm with ya.
It's all a catch 22, especially if there's certain shows you like to watch. My wife and I like to watch "Alone". It's on the History Channel which is part of the Discovery Network, which is owned by CNN. I like watching certain sporting events, or follow my nephews games which are mostly on ESPN+. What are my options If I'm ditching Disney or ABC? The networks have made it very difficult to be able to pick and choose by design.

Last edited:
Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
I don't want to seem like I'm trying to argue with you all because I'm not. And I know the FBI will lie to us. With that said, not every psychotic shooter is political. Most are but not all. There is a chance this guy just picks Trump because he was a convenient target. And there is a chance that he is to the left of Dion and it is political. That still doesn't excuse the Democrats painting Trump as Hitler.

Something I get a kick out of was the mainstream media wrote a story about his sister and pointed out that she was a registered Republican. Any of you know what Oswald's brother was registered as?

Programmer I know told me a few years back that DDG uses Google as primary for search results. They may've also been sold to another company/corp.
Yeah DDG is only purposeful for the security and privacy aspect, and not even sure that's really reliable anymore, from a search Engine standpoint they've succumbed to the censors.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
I don't want to seem like I'm trying to argue with you all because I'm not. And I know the FBI will lie to us. With that said, not every psychotic shooter is political. Most are but not all. There is a chance this guy just picks Trump because he was a convenient target. And there is a chance that he is to the left of Dion and it is political. That still doesn't excuse the Democrats painting Trump as Hitler.

Something I get a kick out of was the mainstream media wrote a story about his sister and pointed out that she was a registered Republican. Any of you know what Oswald's brother was registered as?
You could be right, who knows. It's just crazy that this young kid was able to get a shot off at the president and would have killed him if not for a last second move by Trump. Guess I just always had it in my head that it would take an Oceans 11 style team of experts to even get close to being able to pull that off. The secret service, FBI, CIA.....these agencies were my heros growing up. I thought they were the elite of the elite. Never meet your heros folks.

I’ve never tested positive for Covid and I’ve never had a Covid shot.

I am the elite .1%.

Same here. Always was going to be a NO from me on getting the covid shot. Very proud I never got it. F-ck that shot.
I'll second/third that. Didn't want it from the start...but I've got two nephews who are in the medical field. One a doctor and the other a PHD in Med research for big pharma...both said not to take it, that it was unproven and no telling (in the future) what it may lead to.
Funny the media came up with the term 'superspreader' for if you were unvaxed, etc, but my nephew said that long before I ever heard it in the media...said that he thought that if you had the shot you were more prone to spread it than someone who had 'the cold' who was going around coughing and hacking.

It wasn't the elites and media that turned people. It was the right's unwillingness to negotiate and participate in the solution. Occupy people wanted the banks to pay. Republicans said, "F you commies!" I preach top vs bottom and try to unite the working class here every day. And every day y'all again say, "F you commie!" If you're going to make yourself an obstacle to reform eventually people will get fed up and remove the obstacle.
GSxmR96WgAA930o

Within the week the Biden family will have been pardoned for all their crimes and the family will have a long list of book deals with advances.
edit: I did not see the other responses before writing my post below. lol

I KNEW I should have caught up on the thread first.

I am sure I deserve a "silver medal" or similar for that one. doh!

If they do not have to announce the pardons and in his condition, could they write the pardons and immunity deals for the whole circle and have him sign them?

Not just the immediate family.

Then just put them away for a rainy day?

I honestly do not know the particulars of how pardons and immunity work.

I thought these could be done before any charges are brought.

In my layman's mind, the key would be no requirement to announce them at the time. It's an insurance policy type of thing.

Last edited:
If they do not have to announce the pardons and in his condition, could they write the pardons and immunity deals for the whole circle and have him sign them?

Not just the immediate family.

Then just put them away for a rainy day?

I honestly do not know the particulars of how pardons and immunity work.

I was under the impression these could be done before any charges are brought.

In my layman's mind, the key would be no requirement to announce them at the time. It's an insurance policy type of thing.

I think he could. Only reason I don’t think they’ve done it is because Hunter still has a trial on the books for September (I think on federal tax charges) and they haven’t yet filed anything with the court in his gun case letting them know a sentencing hearing is unnecessary.

Hunter will absolutely be pardoned before he ever sees a day in jail, but to this point I think they were going to wait until the election (and find reasons to delay any sentencing or jail time) so Biden could pretend he’s respecting the rule of law or whatever his bullshit line is.

If they toss Joe to the side, there’s no political reason for him not to pardon Hunter.

That all goes for the rest of the family the DOJ has been protecting from accountability, too.

I think he could. Only reason I don’t think they’ve done it is because Hunter still has a trial on the books for September (I think on federal tax charges) and they haven’t yet filed anything with the court in his gun case letting them know a sentencing hearing is unnecessary.

Hunter will absolutely be pardoned before he ever sees a day in jail, but to this point I think they were going to wait until the election (and find reasons to delay any sentencing or jail time) so Biden could pretend he’s respecting the rule of law or whatever his bullshit line is.

If they toss Joe to the side, there’s no political reason for him not to pardon Hunter.

That all goes for the rest of the family the DOJ has been protecting from accountability, too.
Thanks.

That is my thought; I wasn't sure how to word it or if he could.

Yeah, once he is convinced that he will not be moving forward; there is no political reason for him to NOT cover every ass that he wants to and can.

I appreciate the explanation.

Technically correct. I should have said 'reasonable choice'. As I clarified in that post, it would be much better to not offer the choice at all then and save us the lake of fire.

An “easy choice.” And , incredibly reasonable.

You can have life or continue down the path of death that you have started. A reasonable and easy choice. You can find all sorts of excuses to reject the offer, but it is both reasonable and easy. You make it hard.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Found this interesting...and haven''t heard of it either. From Wayne Allyn Root.

'I know Kimberly Cheatle was a DEI hire. As a matter of fact, guess what story is missing in the media? I haven’t seen a word about this. On May 20th Bloomberg News ran a story about the highly unusual situation of a petition signed openly by many members of the Secret Service demanding Kimberly Cheatle be fired because she is obsessed with DEI, and therefore putting lives at risk.'

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT