POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's amazing how much warehousing has been built North of Cincy. Friend of mine drives a semi (no, his name is not Joe) and once in awhile when I'm bored I'll ride with to keep him company and shoot the BS. Has a route that takes him to the Monroe exit. Bunch of warehousees.
bingo

Have you ever met a Republican who would be okay with Trump, or anyone else, becoming dictator? That's the opposite of being a Republican.Now compare the Insurrection narrative to the more rational explanation that the protesters and the "fake" electors were all trying to delay certification of what looked to half the country like a non-credible election result, so the sketchiness could be investigated before a big mistake was made.

e9d342460b2578d2.png

You obviously haven’t been here long. I’m nothing like the media with completely different motivations. I don’t have to be politically correct. I would’ve loved if this kid had been a radical leftist like me. He barely missed. Almost had him. I’m just going with the most likely explanation given the current evidence.

Been here since 2001 buddy. Ah I see, you waste your time being weird for no reason because you think it’s witty to troll an old board. Typical.

Growing up we called that gay. Not to be confused with your lifestyle, I fully support you.

• Haha
Reactions: WTF Cat
What a stupid comparison
It’s dead-on. That’s why you call it stupid. Or perhaps you call it stupid because you can’t comprehend it.

Leftists preach external locus of control. ALWAYS. It’s their bread and butter because it ensures that those who keep screwing up are always the victim and always have an oppressor to rail against.

Reactions: IdaCat
Been here since 2001 buddy. Ah I see, you waste your time being weird for no reason because you think it’s witty to troll an old board. Typical.

Growing up we called that gay. Not to be confused with your lifestyle, I fully support you.
So Dion and Stan both like cawk... and are liberal?

Seems like there might be a correlation... or is it causation? Does liberalism cause homosexuality? Hmm...

Dammit Karl Jr., the protagonist is on his knees begging God for salvation at the end. The hubris is his sin.

How the hell were you an AP Calc wizard if you can’t understand main idea.
I understand you see Jeebus and it gives you all the feels. But there’s something called symbolism. The Coen brothers are secular Jewish. O Brother is an ancient Greek epic set in Mississippi. These things are historical/cultural, not Jesus = good. Your brainwashing is blinding you to wider culture.

So glad the left is rampant in academia. Our children are in good hands.@BBBlazing you asked when this happened, this is oneof many. many examples which can be posted.

Did BBBlazing account get deleted? Can’t tag.

Last edited:
You obviously haven’t been here long. I’m nothing like the media with completely different motivations. I don’t have to be politically correct. I would’ve loved if this kid had been a radical leftist like me. He barely missed. Almost had him. I’m just going with the most likely explanation given the current evidence.

There ya go! That is the amoral athei … er … agnostic who loves the slaughtering and raping Hamas and the death of his political opponents and Jews that trolls this thread.

Any leader worth a shit would have reached out almost immediately after a travesty, especially one of their own events, you know because that's a quality people typically like in a strong leader. You really think Trump isn't reaching out because he has the forethought of letting families grieve? LOL.

Trump has already been shown to be out in public already with his ear pad on, so dealing with his own issues is a piss poor excuse, scout.

Boy, you wound up looking pretty atupid, didn't you?

Reactions: screwduke1
This is what the Department of Education gets you. (I honestly wish this was a parody, but it's frightfully accurate in this day and age.)

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
Exactly. Trump should've never been allowed to go on stage. Mayorkas and Cheatle both need to be held accountable.
At the very least he should have been evacuated from the stage when they saw a shooter on the roof 10 minutes before the shots were fired. That's the most bizarre part to me. I can kind of understand maybe not shooting someone if you can't confirm they are armed. But get the president to safety immediately as a precaution.

Oswald definitely acted alone. Read "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner.
Take a read sometime

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT