Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GSJDm-Kl-Xo-AAd-VAt.jpg
We just need 100 million dead first
-Lenin

These are the comments of dipshits. There is a judge in Kentucky who worked for a conservative appellate court judge and for Justice Ginsburg. Smart people clerk for Justices. The fact that she was a clerk means jack shit should this come to the court for some weird reason. Newsweek is a rag for even promoting this inane thought. 🤦‍♂️

I'd like to know how Kentucky has voted red in every presidential election since 2000 but votes for a Democrat as governor. So Lexington and Louisville can out number the state for governor but not president?
It's not really all that red. When the school choice constitutional amendment goes down in Nov. it will be quite clear.

DEI hire costs a man his life and damn near got President Trump killed. And she’s still getting paid a fat salary with a fat pension to be dangerously awful at her job.

Yay DEI.
Vance should be shouting down this Jill Biden hire the entire campaign.

Yeah which is so stupid because we are more affected at a state level than federal. After 2020, you’d think people would see all that a governor could do🤦‍♂️
You get it. I get it. But many DA KY voters don't get what they are doing to themselves & their families. Call them deplorables.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
False. What would constrain our imagination in that way? I can imagine plenty of things that aren't real. Dragons, unicorns, you having a brain. Imagination is not constrained by reality.

What would constrain our imagination? Complete and utter lack of context, maybe? You can make anything up. But, we are talking about being outside of the restriction of time, for example. You may see the sun rise and set, have a watch, remember when you were younger, etc., but why don’t you explain with your imagination what it would be like to exist outside of time?

Having any ability to know whether you were right or wrong is impossible. Now remove all matte and all space. 🤦‍♂️

LOL I love when idiots talk about things they don't know anything about. Antimatter is regularly produced every day at CERN. "The first antihydrogen was produced in 1955 by a team led by Walter Oelert." "Antihydrogen was first produced by ATHENA in 2002, then followed by ARTRAP in 2004, at a typical rate of 100 antihydrogens a second." "In June 2011 they trapped 309 antihydrogen atoms, up to 3 simultaneously, for up to 1,000 seconds."

So does this prove atheism for you just like if we had experimentally observed God? Or you just moving the goalposts again?

Oh good. Theyre making planets and infinite solar systems with it then?

Case closed. Glad that was settled.

Weird comment and not one someone who has read the Bible would make, even if they don’t believe the Bible.

I love listening to atheist pretend to be theologians. They rarely know even the simplest of biblical concepts yet think they’re equipped to tackle the most difficult of theological topics.

Stunning earth shattering questions such as, “where did God come from then”, or “why do people die”. If they understood anything about biblical teachings they wouldn’t ask such stupid questions yet it never stops.

Personally I like to watch them mentally grapple with the concepts of morality. Watching an atheist explain morality is the funniest thing within this entire discussion. Rocks to blood, bananas to brains, dinosaurs to morality. And it never occurs to them at any point. Then you ask, have you ever even prayed in depth for wisdom? And no, of course not, but they know it doesn’t work anyway.

Funny bunch. The very best though is when they think explaining a scientific concept means something didn’t create it. Their big gotcha moments are the best. So you can explain systems of creation and that means it wasn’t created. Earth shattering stuff.

Vance appears to be very smart, a solid communicator, and Trumpian in personality. Trump has single-handedly changed the GOP. He picked a 39 year-old who, along with some others, seems to represent the future of the GOP, as Trump would have it. Saying Vance won’t be the nominee in three years is a total crap shoot comment. Given the events of this past weekend, the fact that things change quickly and unexpectedly should still be apparent. Guessing what happens in three weeks is hard enough. 3-4 years? Anyone’s guess.

Of course hes trumpian personality because he saw thats his path forward. Go watch him making the rounds when he was selling his memoir that never actually happened. He was completely different.

Hes a chameleon. A scam artist of the highest order. He instinctively knew what trump wanted and filled that role.

You're nuts. KY barely gets 2M votes for president total & Trump got 1.4M last time.

Oh my bad, what did the governors race get?

Edit: Beshar 690K Cameron 610K

1.3M total and Trump beat them combined.

Still was point even if the numbers weren’t exact.

I've read before Saturday that this was an increasing concern. But, why talk about it now other than to change the subject. And....if Saturday was beefed up security I would hate to see their idea of a detail that was smaller and 'overworked' (early excuses) like Saturday.

Per Fox....
The U.S. Secret Service has increased protection of former President Trump in recent weeks due to intelligence suggesting a possible plot by Iran to attempt an assassination on the former president.

Two federal law enforcement sources told Fox News the level of the plot by Iran is unclear.

The sources said there has been an increase in Secret Service protection to Trump in recent weeks because of the intelligence.

The Department of Homeland Security and Secret Service has been increasingly concerned about Trump holding outdoor events, and have even expressed concern to Trump’s campaign.

Trump has been increasingly targeted since Soleimani’s killing in January 2020, but the new threat only developed over the past few days.

The sources also said the Iranian plot is not connected in any way to the attempted assassination of Trump by Thomas Crooks.

Of course hes trumpian personality because he saw thats his path forward. Go watch him making the rounds when he was selling his memoir that never actually happened. He was completely different.

Hes a chameleon. A scam artist of the highest order. He instinctively knew what trump wanted and filled that role.

I don’t know if his memoir is true or not, as I did not read it. But, the guy is 39 years-old, the fact that his positions have changed over his adult years is not unusual. I voted for Dukakis. If you attempted to hold that against me as an argument that I am not sincere about my beliefs today, you’d be wrong.

why do you keep saying his memoir never happened? which part of it is untrue? honest question. i’d like to be enlightened if i’m missing something.

he should call this guy—

and this guy—

chucknorris.jpeg
Back in the day (when I had to get up everyday to go to work) I visited an account of ours that was one of the first in the nation that made an electronic indoor firing/training range. Sold it to police departments, FBI, etc. It was where it was on a very, very large screen....movie type...different terrains (fields, cities, alleys, etc) where the 'bad' guy would pop up or around the corner, or it may have been an innocnet woman with a baby. A super enhanced video game before anyone knew/bought/or played those games. They let me try it....LOL.
Don't remember exactly but my final score was probably around 28 'innocents' killed.....0 'bad guys' But it was fun

Kind of like when Delta let me try one of their simulators. Crashed into the East River in NYC.

I don’t know if his memoir is true or not, as I did not read it. But, the guy is 39 years-old, the fact that his positions have changed over his adult years is not unusual. I voted for Dukakis. If you attempted to hold that against me as an argument that I am not sincere about my beliefs today, you’d be wrong.
i was democrat most of my years but thankfully the obama reign finally brought me to my senses. ☹️

i was democrat most of my years but thankfully the obama reign finally brought me to my senses. ☹️
The Mrs was a Dem when I met her (30 years ago). Big, big Clinton fan even though she paid little to no attention to politics. Her whole family was Dem. Had a great uncle (or something) that ran for Ohio state house (got beat). Another uncle went to several Dem national conventions (we've got the program/tickets around somewhere).
Now....she is 110% MAGA. Doesn't miss a Trump rally (was watching when he was shot)
So, yeah, people...smart people...change.

why do you keep saying his memoir never happened? which part of it is untrue? honest question. i’d like to be enlightened if i’m missing something.

Because he played it as he grew up in Appalachia. He only admitted he did not when reporters researching something found it out. Back then they all loved him because he was a left leaning hillbilly that overcame a drugged up mother to succeed.

Not only did he not live there, it wasnt even his mother. A cousin or something vague. My bet is if anyone dug hard enough, even that was a lie. When he started fighting back against msm (who was reporting the truth) is when he found he tapped a vein and became the personality he is now.

Nothing wrong with selling fiction and being successful. I just cant support someone who did all those things plus was clearly pandering left (assuming he didn't actually believe it) to sell books.

I get opinions evolve with time but there should be no reason why your past is littered with such fluctuations of opinions, position, and personality that i legitimately have no idea who you really are and what you really believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT