POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First... lol. I mean, how can anyone with reason and logic try to argue this? It's like we're two different species or speaking two completely different languages.

Second, if you sincerely believe this is true, then it's not a huge leap of logic for it then to follow that it was God's will that for JFK and Martin Luther King, Jr. that the assassin's shots were pure and true?

On second thought, don't worry about responding. Genuinely not worth it. This board is frustratingly entertaining though.
It’s incredible. I’m assuming people on this board that say God kept Trump alive likely went to church all their life. And they think God actually put his hands on Trump like he’s our savior? It’s insane. If God chooses Trump to be our savior, then we have way bigger problems and you have to question Gods judgment.

I shot Expert in the Army. 38/40. And I can tell you that 130 yards is a joke to someone like me. This kid was a total stiff.
That’s why I keep cracking up at all the “ballistics experts” who claimed he used the flag for windage. lol. I’m no army shooter but I’ve shot a good number of rifles at deer and other animals out to 300 yards. 100 yards is a layup.

GSf_k96WcAAGI3L

Reactions: BigBlueDave
That’s why I keep cracking up at all the “ballistics experts” who claimed he used the flag for windage. lol. I’m no army shooter but I’ve shot a good number of rifles at deer and other animals out to 300 yards. 100 yards is a layup.

I’m an avid shooter with many rifles of many kinds both surplus collectors rifles and AR platforms. I shoot regularly and I’m in a gun club that shoots different terrain and places. I definitely don’t believe it mattered to him, but the placement of a flag like that is a security risk. I wouldn’t have it there in that way with a president under it if the placement is where I think it was. Just my opinion, not the end all in any way, but for tightest security I’d move it.

Totally correct on the shot. Had I been holding that rifle or anyone that shoots as regular there’s 0 chance Trump is here today. Especially given that he stood there and I’d have had 5 seconds no way.

You sound very angry. Maybe you should take a break.

Says the guy comparing his practice shots as a 20YO to a kid shooting at the president 2 days ago and trying to convince the thread your marksmanship is so superior.

Thanks for the heads up! Sadly we won’t need your services to rid ourselves of Forgetful Joe Biden.

Next topic please.

Says the guy comparing his practice shots as a 20YO to a kid shooting at the president 2 days ago and trying to convince the thread your marksmanship is so superior.

Thanks for the heads up! Sadly we won’t need your services to rid ourselves of Forgetful Joe Biden.

Next topic please.

Are you saying it’s a difficult shot? I shoot regularly as well, Trump would not be here had I had that rifle I’m 100%. And that’s taking into account the adrenaline of shooting at the president. It’s not a hard shot.

It’s incredible. I’m assuming people on this board that say God kept Trump alive likely went to church all their life. And they think God actually put his hands on Trump like he’s our savior? It’s insane. If God chooses Trump to be our savior, then we have way bigger problems and you have to question Gods judgment.
You are certainly entitled to your opinions about God but you should at least start with basic facts: if you believe in him, you don’t know his will or who he will use to carry it out, or how.

Are you saying it’s a difficult shot? I shoot regularly as well, Trump would not be here had I had that rifle I’m 100%. And that’s taking into account the adrenaline of shooting at the president. It’s not a hard shot.

No. But I am saying that under a different situation it isn’t as easy as being calm enough to stay locked in on a deer or a target for practice.

You’ve seen the videos where people are yelling he is there, and he is aiming at someone that would be the craziest person to shoot in our time, and it’s in front of thousands and he’ll be dead momentarily whether he hits the target or not.

I don’t care how often you shoot, you don’t train for that. So missing by 2 centimeters isn’t the worst shot either.

That’s all I’m saying.

Reactions: Killswitch24
No. But I am saying that under a different situation it isn’t as easy as being calm enough to stay locked in on a deer or a target for practice.

You’ve seen the videos where people are yelling he is there, and he is aiming at someone that would be the craziest person to shoot in our time, and it’s in front of thousands and he’ll be dead momentarily whether he hits the target or not.

I don’t care how often you shoot, you don’t train for that. So missing by 2 centimeters isn’t the worst shot either.

That’s all I’m saying.

I mean obviously I cannot know what shooting in those circumstances is like. I don’t even know what shooting at a human being is like so I do get that. But at that elevation at those yards given the wind, I really can’t see myself missing. I’ve looked at it over and over, it’s just not a hard shot. I will admit you can feel a clear difference just aiming at a large buck vs. a target so it does change things if we’re talking Donald Trumps head. My thing is if you were going to put money one way or the other on me in that situation with 55 grain, I’d tell you to bet your house. Maybe I’m over confident given the circumstances. And I’m adding the extra rounds and seconds I would have landed one of those.

Looks like he stopped for a second to see if it hit. He should have kept firing. I mean I’m glad he didn’t I’m saying to make the hit.

Well that’s fine.

1- have we even gotten into the kids phone yet? Let alone knowing the hole in Donald’s suit was a bullet hole?

If it was a bullet hole then he landed 2 shots.

2- Let’s drop the wind argument, sadly of all the things that caused a “miss” this is the silliest of ideas.

3- This person, from what little they have released about him, wasn’t trained and only got the gun from his daddy because he was going to the gun range to practice. I bet he didn’t ever shoot a gun once that wasn’t at a sitting still target at a range.

Next topic please.
Interesting. You sound like you're defending the dead shooter. Keep it up, you're doing great!

Well that’s fine.

1- have we even gotten into the kids phone yet? Let alone knowing the hole in Donald’s suit was a bullet hole?

2- Let’s drop the wind argument, sadly of all the things that caused a “miss” this is the silliest of ideas.

3- This person, from what little they have released about him, wasn’t trained and only got the gun from his daddy because he was going to the gun range to practice. I bet he didn’t ever shoot a gun once that wasn’t at a sitting still target at a range.
Yeah you're uninformed. The kid sucked, he tried to get on the gun team and was dismissed. That's what I was trying to say. But you with your arrogant pissant "next topic LOL" bullshyte and you can't even recognize a point someone else is making. Got your head shoved up your own ass smelling your own farts.

Well that’s fine.

Yea the wind isn’t a big deal. I’m more or less saying the lack of real wind at that yardage. The left discussing the wind has had me rolling and their ballistics discussions have been even better n

Still haven’t heard about the phone. The information we have right now it’s just not within possibility that it’s a simple line gunman, not to me. I mean positive BlackRock videos come on.

Honestly don't know a lot about Vance, but this is the best argument in his favor I have heard yet...that Mitt Romney said this. F-ck Mitt.

Mitt Romney might be the most loathsome politician I’ve ever seen and that includes the entire Democratic establishment going back as far as I can remember. The shame I feel for voting for that pos will haunt me in the worst way for the rest of my life. Even though Obama - to me - is the worst president of all time and the American political and social environment still hasn’t recovered from him, I hate Romney with such contempt that I might vote for Obama first today if I knew he’d win anyway. Romney is a leech on the human existence and, in my opinion, pure evil. I’m not surprised he worships a fallen angel I’ll just say that. He, also, appears as an angel of light when he’s anything but.

When the poster Vh whatever keeps playing the establishment card, I can’t help but laugh. Being a leftist thug is one thing, their brain cannot work proper enough to understand how sick they are. I truly believe that. They were born void of morality. But to actually find use in men like John McCain, George Bush, and Mitt Romney when you can clearly know the difference between them and who they claim to be? there’s a huge issue there that needs to be sorted out.

The truth is the left is sick to their stomach that the right forced our will and created a gap between the Romney's in the party and power. They’ve been trying to do it since the 60’s and have failed miserably. And that’s why they hate Trump with such fervor, That’s why his presidency attacks them at their core and permeates their days, they want TRUMP on their side. They want populism. We are never going back, so if you like establishment republicans, you might as well go on over to the side that can’t break through the corruption barrier because you’re not getting those pieces of sht in our party anymore. At least not at the top of the ticket.

Last edited:
Yeah... People get entrapped in kidnapping plots all the time. Never know when it might happen to ya. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I didn’t say all the time. I said numerous people were already acquitted in this specific case because of the FBI entrapment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT