POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's the same profiling that's done against Muslims. You religious extremists are dangerous.
GSjBd9aXQAARoR3

Mitch sucks.

The local Campbell County Republican party censured the scumbag.
As a CC native, I know how ultra-MAGA that crowd is & how they are constantly infighting, throwing people out, etc. So I don't take them too seriously. And it's stuff like that & the candidates they support that causes CC to not be near as Pub as Boone & Kenton. Hell, CC went strong for Beshear for crap sakes.

Mitch is the best there's ever been. Tell me who's ever been better. As is, you're just jealous of his accomplishments.

Huh? Wtf are you even saying here? Lol

Somehow, you write like Biden speaks.
You choose not to comprehend because KY MAGA doesn't like being called out for not being all-in in the KY school choice amendment vote in Nov. Too many are on the fence about upsetting the apple cart vs. giving a sh!t about KY Kids' futures. Nobody but bbis & me speak up for it, even mention it. Rest act like it doesn't exist or isn't a big deal. Well it's a BFD. Does that help?

I don’t think you’re completely understanding the idea of a uni-party. Would I rather have guys like McConnell than Schumer? Yes, but reasons why aren’t all that substantial policy wise it’s mainly more to do with wedge issues especially down the line. What does the monetary or fiscal policy differences matter when both parties are going to screw the American people on the other end of the spectrum. Many times it simply balances out to benefit few anyway. We’ve had republican and democrat politicians for decades and if you didn’t notice, the American people’s way of life has not improved no matter who retains office. It’s essentially like getting punched in a different eye. So sure I’d rather have a Republican but it’s not for real reasons other than the obvious wedges.

A man like Trump is all we have to actually create a section of the political body which could actually create substantial and adequate changes. This isn’t a conversation of policy to policy, it’s a conversation of full scope impact.

But the Democratic Party is terrible so I’d prefer anything to them in the end.
Republicans have rarely controlled all the levers - Prez & both Houses. Dims know how to force higher spending by threatening to shut down Congress. Pubs get blamed when they try to lower spending & get voted out. It's not the fault of the likes of McConnell that that happens. Doesn't make him uniparty to keep government open. If Pubs don't win the whole enchilada this time, the same will happen, Trump or no Trump. Even so he certainly didn't cut spending his first term, so I don't know why you think it will happen now.

Ivanka said she wants nothing to do with politics and that it was toxic to her life. Melania probably about the same.
Can understand that but certainly hope they’re both there when he gives his speech and officially accepts the nomination. Especially after the events of this past weekend.

I shot Expert in the Army. 38/40. And I can tell you that 130 yards is a joke to someone like me. This kid was a total stiff.
Yes. I'm no weapons person, but the length of a football field ain't much. I imagine sitting in one EZ of Kroger field & shooting someone in the other one.

This young lady describing her transformation process from blue to red is something I hope a lot of young people see and hear.

She is wise beyond her years.

And you don't have to go to 3rd World places to find love for America. I've been to Italy, Germany, and France recently: a lot of the people I spoke to LOVE America.

School choice should've always existed. Being trapped in some BS school you don't want to go to all because of some line drawn up by a committee which often doesn't make sense at all.

Democrats are only pro choice if it's to kill your baby or to let a 7 year old change genders.
how would dims feel if teachers could secretly baptize their children?? Tell me how the gender BS is different and any better? (not you, but someone in general)

Reactions: Girthang
I didn't read the book. It was promoted super heavily and apparently got a movie. His mom's side was apparently in Breathitt County. He moved to Middletown, OH , had a bad home life. He apparently visited frequently or spent summers there but I don't think in the book he says he's from there but he discusses his family roots there.

To me with the book title, it sounds like you're trying to pass that off as your own but to be fair, I don't think he says he was from there. I could be wrong though. Everyone told me to read it but I had no interest.

About the time i had interest he got busted about lying. He was definitely making the rounds acting like he grew up there and agreeing with far left ideas.

Just filler but also the automatic frontrunner for the nomination in 2028.

Do you really think that's still true today? After the dud VPs that haven't been elected President over the past decades, I really don't think anyone is automatically the front runner anymore.

Wth didn't Trump go after KNoem as his VP? THAT is someone I would trust to be President and represent the people more than this or the past 3 OR 4 VP choices.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
She is wise beyond her years.

And you don't have to go to 3rd World places to find love for America. I've been to Italy, Germany, and France recently: a lot of the people I spoke to LOVE America.

The ones living here are disappointed that this country is changing for the worse so rapidly. Clearly love what it was before they came here, but several are thinking of going back to their joke countries because of the radical left destruction they are witnessing first hand.

• Haha
Republicans have rarely controlled all the levers - Prez & both Houses. Dims know how to force higher spending by threatening to shut down Congress. Pubs get blamed when they try to lower spending & get voted out. It's not the fault of the likes of McConnell that that happens. Doesn't make him uniparty to keep government open. If Pubs don't win the whole enchilada this time, the same will happen, Trump or no Trump. Even so he certainly didn't cut spending his first term, so I don't know why you think it will happen now.
No one ever cuts spending because like you said, you're voted out and the smear campaign is unleashed. No one wants to be the responsible party. They just want to kick the can down the road and keep themselves popular.

We've got too many parasites that vote who contribute nothing but get to vote on financial matters.

They're not sheep. They're hyenas. They know where their free meal comes from and they don't care if you or your children are that free meal. They've known and ignored that their "big guy" isn't even mentally fit to lead the pledge of allegiance. They've ignored that the entirety of agency gov is corrupt. They've ignored everything that implicates their party of everything they claim Trump would have, did, and would do.

They know full well they are lying and hypocritical and that's why they dumb it down or disappear when you counter their narrative/propaganda with facts and evidence. They don't care that they are corrupt. They just don't want to SEEM corrupt, or the long con fails. They're vultures Bidening their time is all.

The laughing dog stain perfectly illustrates the point for me. Probably has his nose up the ask of some carcass even as I type, and chewed off his own manhood some decades ago.

• Haha
Back in the early 90's while in college spent a couple of summers working at the UPS hub and to have the job you had to join the Teamsters. So part of that meant getting the monthly newsletter/magazine from the union. It was one of the most over the top, Republican hating, Democrat loving propoganda pieces I had ever seen in my young life to that time. To watch the Teamster's president go address the Republican National Convention is something I'd never see in my lifetime. Crazy times.

Meh no it isn't. Even in Army basic as an 18 year old I hit 300 yard targets with iron sights. And I was lying in snow at the time.

Were you shooting to kill a former president in front of 5-6000 knowing you’d probably be dead within seconds after shooting your rifle?

No? Ok then! Stop with the it’s nothing as your story isn’t the same.

The kid missed him by 2cm or our world would be crumbling right now.

I like the Vance pick for VP.

I barely know anything yet, but so far from today I’d think he is hand picked to be the guy willing to stand up to the BS liberals spew.

Thats all we want right now as republicans. Don’t fight the way they want you or the way they pigeon hole you with racism and as the rich people candidate.

Fight them the way you have to which means being dirty too. F em!

Reactions: thabigbluenation
Back in the early 90's while in college spent a couple of summers working at the UPS hub and to have the job you had to join the Teamsters. So part of that meant getting the monthly newsletter/magazine from the union. It was one of the most over the top, Republican hating, Democrat loving propoganda pieces I had ever seen in my young life to that time. To watch the Teamster's president go address the Republican National Convention is something I'd never see in my lifetime. Crazy times.
Spot on. I worked for UPS in my early twenties then moved to a different job that just happened to be IBEW. been with unions for 24 yrs now. Can't speak for the northerners, but in my work environments the workers were probably 75% or higher conservative voters. Including our local union bosses. Those newsletters would come out telling us who to vote for in elections got ripped up and spit on.

The national representation did not reflect the work force. That guy was good at giving a speech ill give him that.

Trump has been dealing with unions, union bosses, the real underworld union bosses his whole life. He knew what he was doing by inviting him there. Genius move imo.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
Trump is alive because of God imo. It’s a similar situation to George Washington being shot in war many times but the bullets didn’t penetrate. To the point where enemies would stop shooting because it seemed divine. There’s a really good book that details this situation but I’m having trouble recalling the name. If anyone is interested I can find it.

Trump should be dead that’s obvious. I shoot regularly and that was not a difficult shot especially when the target continues to stand there as you fire 7 rounds. He should have been hit. The fact that he wasn’t to me is divine especially considering how close it came his head. God doesn’t send a roaring fire he always does just enough for his will to be carried out.

I’m a firm believer that this country is running rampant with evil influence and God has his hand around it because it’s not time. Trump has a purpose that must be carried out.

My opinion.

First... lol. I mean, how can anyone with reason and logic try to argue this? It's like we're two different species or speaking two completely different languages.

Second, if you sincerely believe this is true, then it's not a huge leap of logic for it then to follow that it was God's will that for JFK and Martin Luther King, Jr. that the assassin's shots were pure and true?

On second thought, don't worry about responding. Genuinely not worth it. This board is frustratingly entertaining though.

Reactions: Dionysus444
First... lol. I mean, how can anyone with reason and logic try to argue this? It's like we're two different species or speaking two completely different languages.

Second, if you sincerely believe this is true, then it's not a huge leap of logic for it then to follow that it was God's will that for JFK and Martin Luther King, Jr. that the assassin's shots were pure and true?

On second thought, don't worry about responding. Genuinely not worth it. This board is frustratingly entertaining though.
Atheists believe in logic? When did this happen? LOL indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: Killswitch24
Are those the convictions that are currently on appeal where the judge excluded hundreds of communications between the FBI and informants?

Probably have to be since others were acquited given the FBI entrapment.
Yeah... People get entrapped in kidnapping plots all the time. Never know when it might happen to ya. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Were you shooting to kill a former president in front of 5-6000 knowing you’d probably be dead within seconds after shooting your rifle?

No? Ok then! Stop with the it’s nothing as your story isn’t the same.

The kid missed him by 2cm or our world would be crumbling right now.
You sound very angry. Maybe you should take a break.

What the hell is this freak? Go put your boyfriend’s diaper on before he sneezes and quit quoting me.

Gross. Get back to the back alley bar and leave the kids alone too.

• Haha
Reactions: It'saDoneDeal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT