ADVERTISEMENT

Skip Bayless leaving Undisputed

Was he a coach at some point? Maybe I'm thinking of another Skip?

Tv Land Technology GIF by TV Land Classic

Reactions: jrpross
I'd like to think that these types of shows are dead.... but ESPN just gave Stephan A Smith a monster contract.

We will see if Skip can find another station to continue his career. But I think he honestly killed it years ago leaving ESPN for the money. Stephan A Smith has thrived but think that is due to ESPN not his skill level.

Is Rome even in syndicated radio or TV anymore? I kind of miss that guy
Looks like he was on CBS radio for the last five years, and now broadcasts on X/Twitter. I used to listen to him a lot working in a kitchen around 2008. Hope he saved his money.

I remember when Eagles receiver Riley Cooper was filmed using the N word after a black cop hassled him and his friends getting into a country concert, Bayless was doing his best to sound like Cooper had committed the world's worst sin. He went on and on about how his mom taught him when he was a kid that she better never catch him saying that word, blah blah blah. Bayless, who once insinuated that Troy Aikman wasn't capable of leading the Cowboys because he's gay, was getting all sanctimonious about this issue. He's hated by many in the sports world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT