POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that's a real post I believe him. I watched Dan Bonginos podcast today and he said sources told him that they were following him before the event. Question is why the hell did they not get Trump off stage? Or delay the rally? They wanted him killed is what it sounds like.
That's what bothers me. Most guys I know who shoot, and none of them are marksmen/sniper level...with a good scope could 'nail it' at only 120-150 yards. So they basically have him in their sights...know what he's about to do (pull the trigger)...and they do nothing.

Jan 6 was a Dem/3 letter agency op. The media/Dems hid Biden’s condition from u for years yet you still parrot all their other lies. What a sheep!

They're not sheep. They're hyenas. They know where their free meal comes from and they don't care if you or your children are that free meal. They've known and ignored that their "big guy" isn't even mentally fit to lead the pledge of allegiance. They've ignored that the entirety of agency gov is corrupt. They've ignored everything that implicates their party of everything they claim Trump would have, did, and would do.

They know full well they are lying and hypocritical and that's why they dumb it down or disappear when you counter their narrative/propaganda with facts and evidence. They don't care that they are corrupt. They just don't want to SEEM corrupt, or the long con fails. They're vultures Bidening their time is all.

Least popular booth at the convention:

@55wildcat

GSkBdx_XcAAGXji

Can you imagine Biden or Obama or Clinton facing that moment as well?

Barack would have jumped in Mike Obama's arms...her 6'8 power forward frame would have blocked the bullets.

One of the most alpha moments in history...if there's someone that didn't want to run through a wall in that moment and be proud to be American, they deserve to be deported.

That's what bothers me. Most guys I know who shoot, and none of them are marksmen/sniper level...with a good scope could 'nail it' at only 120-150 yards. So they basically have him in their sights...know what he's about to do (pull the trigger)...and they do nothing.

Exactly. That tells me all I need to know about the "protection" he has.

On the other hand, I also can't believe the would be assasin missed with as many shots as he got off before he was finally hit. Also wouldn't have been standing there filming it. I'd have been trying to get up there to stop him. Don't see anyone trying to do that in the video, but I've only seen one angle of the shooter so far.

Exactly. That tells me all I need to know about the "protection" he has.

On the other hand, I also can't believe the would be assasin missed with as many shots as he got off before he was finally hit. Also wouldn't have been standing there filming it. I'd have been trying to get up there to stop him. Don't see anyone trying to do that in the video, but I've only seen one angle of the shooter so far.
You know there's a lot of ex Navy SEALS that would gladly do this for him. Call Marcus Luttrell or Robert O'Neill and get those guys to put private security together because I'm not trusting anyone thar comes from the O-Biden admin.

Logged in to read the comments after assassination attempt, haven’t made it to 8:00 pm sat night and HOLY SHIT are we fvcked. I encourage anybody who commented to go back, read your comments, and then reassess your lives.
You're right. My comments towards liberals weren't harsh enough. I'll make sure to be even meaner to liberals from now on.

I hate the Vance pick. Other than Burgum, he would have been my last choice of the names frequently mentioned. But it seems to have riled up VH and his worship of The Republicans version of Joe Biden. That would be Mitch. So it’s good enough for me.
I'm not anti-Vance. Think there were better, but OK. Just tried to point out issues with him. Why not?

I'm most certainly not of the McCain/Romney/McConnell mold. The GOP have been losers forever, content on losing; weak, and cave to the left all the time. We need saboteurs completely pushed out of the party.
Yep. Let Dims win those seats instead. Oh, the unity! LOL.

Yep. Let Dims win those seats instead. Oh, the unity! LOL.
Are those the only options? Is this the political equivolent of saying "If we don't have Cal then we will end up with a Gillispie type hire."

They are Dem-Lite politicans. McConnell did some good and he also served the uniparty.

Reactions: Lost In FL
You know we tolerate your ignorance but you do know that Humphrey was to the left of Kennedy, right?

None of that had anything to do with y RFK was shot.
All I was saying was Sirhan was a communist, far left, and shot RFK for his support of Israel, i.e. not being far enough left. Shooting a Democrat doesn’t make you a Republican, or vice versa, like several posters here have said. It’s just a stupid assertion. ‘Sides’ kill their own all the time.

None of that has anything to do with Humphrey, but he wasn’t to RFK’s left, he was the continuation of Johnson’s Vietnam policy. The establishment candidate. RFK was the antiwar challenger.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
I hope Vivek gets a top position in the regime.
I think it would be cool for Vivek to be in charge of Trumps social media. He's a younger guy...he can probably relate to young people and turn some into repub voters. Also maybe host events/rallies with younger people as well.

Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT