ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

I just wish Reed would have been good enough to start last year
Yeah, but sitting the 3rd & 8th overall NBA draft picks on the pine to start both halves each game last season was a super smart sneaky mastermind 3-D chess type strategy used expertly to confuse our opponents though.

You’re just one of those crazy simpleton fans that just doesn’t understand.

Yeah, but sitting the 3rd & 8th overall NBA draft picks on the pine to start both halves each game last season was a super smart sneaky mastermind 3-D chess type strategy used expertly to confuse our opponents though.

You’re just one of those crazy simpleton fans that just doesn’t understand.

You are probably right. I am just a simpleton fan who doesn't understand all the nuances of the game like cal does. Starting the game not down 5-7 points seems beneficial to me. But what do I know.

Here ya go, Mash. Buc-ee's Fudge assortment. Purchased yesterday at Crossville, TN outlet.

This "brick" weighs over 2 pounds. Rich. Dense. Super-delicious. Cost $15, but well worth the price. OMG! Guaranteed to satisfy 7 year-old granddaughters.

449837554_10231073630644753_5190857922934472782_n.jpg

Happy 4th, Gents!

Thought of the day. A mother and father are vegans and want to raise their baby as a vegan. Can they with good conscience allow the baby to breast feed?
Vegan diets are terrible for human beings - especially babies TMFS

Don’t know why, but I’ve never been able to discuss sports (men’s sports in particular) with a woman—especially one I’d been interested in. It just doesn’t seem like a topic I’d enjoy talking about with her. Actually it’s downright uncomfortable. Now with the guys? Oh hell yeah.

Mowing? Hell I hate talking about that with anyone.

Don’t know why, but I’ve never been able to discuss sports (men’s sports in particular) with a woman—especially one I’d been interested in. It just doesn’t seem like a topic I’d enjoy talking about with her. Actually it’s downright uncomfortable. Now with the guys? Oh hell yeah.

Mowing? Hell I hate talking about that with anyone.
Are you loooking through my windows?

Between Copa America, Euros, Wimbledon, NASCAR, and the Home Run Derby and All Star game tomorrow, I’ve probably explained more sport situations in the last week than I have in the rest of my life.

Are you loooking through my windows?

Between Copa America, Euros, Wimbledon, NASCAR, and the Home Run Derby and All Star game tomorrow, I’ve probably explained more sport situations in the last week than I have in the rest of my life.
Haha I promise I’m not. I’ve explained sports stuff to my wife, but her interest waned after a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT