POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those of us who follow these things all knew about it. The media frenzy just happened recently because the president of the Heritage Foundation called it the Second American Revolution on a podcast. @sammysdad05 already pointed out he mentioned it in a post well before that brouhaha. It wasn't getting attention in rightwing spaces because who of them would care? It's just their normal agenda.
You knew all about it through what media sources? The bastardized version of it pushed by Marc Elias? Tge same guy who pushed other Trump hoaxes?

And how at all does the Heritage Foundation President saying something attribute it to or align it with being Trump’s agenda? It doesn’t and the Biden Admin trying to push the lie they are aligned is nothing short of propaganda and election interference.

As I said, you surely are on the spectrum somewhere. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t need a stranger to point out the differences in ideologies that are designed to guarantee individual liberty and those that are explicitly designed to crush it.
How much Marx have you read? Where is it "explicitly designed to crush" individual liberty? It's an actualization of individual power and liberty to cast off the yoke of your owners. Marxism is about the democratization of power, just like our Constitution. We the People.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
You knew all about it through what media sources? The bastardized version of it pushed by Marc Elias? Tge same guy who pushed other Trump hoaxes?

And how at all does the Heritage Foundation President saying something attribute it to or align it with being Trump’s agenda? It doesn’t and the Biden Admin trying to push the lie they are aligned is nothing short of propaganda and election interference.
Their own website that has the pdf. I linked it when the topic was first brought up here:
I can answer any specific questions about it you'd like, such as ending birthright citizenship or eliminating the Department of Education, but it's an over 800 page document. Lots of stuff.

Well here's the proof Biden isn't calling the shots.

Here is the assertion this person would like to get across: It’s unclear even to some inside the West Wing policy process which policy issues reach the president, and how. Major decisions go into an opaque circle that includes White House chief of staff, Jeff Zients (who talks to the president regularly) and return concluded. (The big exception to this pattern, they said, is foreign policy.)

How much Marx have you read? Where is it "explicitly designed to crush" individual liberty? It's an actualization of individual power and liberty to cast off the yoke of your owners. Marxism is about the democratization of power, just like our Constitution. We the People.
How much Marx does one have to pore over to comprehend the difference in collectivism and inalienable rights?

Nothing says liberty like murdering 100 million people.

The state of education right here^^, people.

Unbelievable people like you were so goddam dumb you didn’t see Biden’s cognitive decline until CNN was allowed to talk about it after the debate.

He is sooo stupid it hurts my brain and soul.

Like, how did God allow someone to be this stupid, and yet semi-literate?

Reactions: screwduke1
Then why do you support a party and a media...NYTWAPONBCABCCBS that were in on the scam. They gaslit you and you bent over and took it.

Oh these are Cheap Fakes. Ef you if you dont think this is the best Joe Biden there has ever been. Sharp as a tack he is.

You should be asking yourself....if your party and its minions will lie to you about the ability of the POTUS to function then what else have they been WILLFULLY lying to you about. We have been saying this for a very long time....and you gobbled up their lies. Russia Russia Russia....Joe is sharp as a tack...Hunters laptop is Russian disinfo. ALLL LIES.

Don't forget his swallowing of the covid nonsense like he was in boogie nights with Marky mark. He took every bit of that as deep as he could.

No. It’s not. And if that was the most heinous thing to ever happen in the history of mankind, Trump would have already been in Guantanamo Bay for it. Get off your high horse. Your fears are completely unfounded. Trump did right for America as best he could in the face of PROVEN false persecution and stonewalling at every turn, the likes no other President has ever seen, from establishment politicians, his political enemies all with the help of a complicit media spreading the lies and propaganda about him. Every conspiracy theory the Dems have pushed has been debunked. Trump will no more cause “the destruction of our republic” than the man in the moon. The dementia patient and his puppet masters have done far far more to destroy our republic than anything you perceive Trump to have attempted. The border crisis alone, is more egregious. Democrats are actively engaging in treason. And doing everything they can to subvert the will of the people and this so called “dUhMoCrAtHy” you all are so vigilant about claiming you want to protect.

The most important thing to consider when Left idiots say Trump wants to be a dictator?

He had the best chance of any president in history, perhaps, with the covid bullshit. (Maybe Lincoln or FDR also)

What did he do?

Left it to the states and their governors and legislatures.

Biden is the one who introduced all the tyranny. Mask and vaccine mandates.

These people are sick disgusting lizardliars.

How much Marx does one have to pore over to comprehend the difference in collectivism and inalienable rights?

Nothing says liberty like murdering 100 million people.

The state of education right here^^, people.
None. Got it. Collective ownership of the means of production. That's you. And me. To produce what we want. According to our own needs and desires. As individuals.

Uhh what? They’re protesting for civil rights after the shooting of a minority so non-ethnic French aren’t de facto second class citizens. Basically France’s version of BLM protests. How does that have anything to do with “open borders and mass migration”? He was a French citizen, not a migrant.
Shot:

GSLF2F6W0AAtvmD

Chaser:

GSLF2Y7XEAAcFFO

Dion - I've said it as many ways as I can. Pence could have said anything he wanted, and it wouldn't matter. Only what is on the certificates matters. LOL Problem solved. And there is a law to enforce that. What on earth do you want me to say. I've outlined the procedure, and told you the law that deals with it. LOL What Pence reads out or doesn't read out is ceremonial. What about that do you not get? There is absolutely no debate on this. The law has it covered. You can come out from under the blanket. It's all good. LOL

By YOUR logic, Pence could cast ALL of the electoral votes for sambowieshins, now, do you REALY believe that sam would be appointed POTUS? LOL Do you REALLY think that congress doesn't already know the results, but if Pence said sambowieshins captured all of the electoral votes, that they'd throw up their hands and say, "Oh well." I guess sam is the new President.

Pence could have had a stroke, and said Big Bird won, through no fault of his own. Would Big Bird be running the country? And that it would present a Constitutional Crisis to try and correct it? hahaha

You are truly and utterly ridiculous sometimes.

Even by your standards, tonight's argument is absurd...

I honestly wish both of you would shut up about this.

This is becoming CAKE level stupid and tedious.

Start a thread or dm back and forth, ffs.

Reactions: SDC888 and hmt5000
None. Got it. Collective ownership of the means of production. That's you. And me. To produce what we want. According to our own needs and desires. As individuals.

Say I need and desire a bunch more than you. You want to work the same amount as me to give me more?

I would love nothing more than see you actually try and live off the grid and be self sustaining.

You'd die within a week.

😂

That was fun and embarrassing.

Why was Shapiro there? I’m in the dark and don’t know why he was being asked questions.

But I do like how something that none of us know about or talk about amongst ourselves and has never come up once is apparently now the biggest thing ever now in the past week thanks to Democrats and “project 25” (such typical DNC garbage) who continue to push this new boogeyman talking point.
He was there to talk about Advertising and how organizations/democrats that control ad revenue specifically target conservative outlets to keep them from getting money and organize them as harmful.

Reactions: SDC888
Say I need and desire a bunch more than you. You want to work the same amount as me to give me more?
That's how all social programs work. Old people get money and don't have to work until they die because we all pay. Disabled people have a place to live and can still eat when they can't work because we all pay. Some people use the roads way more than other people. We still all pay. "From each, according to their ability. To each, according to their need." As technology advances more and more labor will move into automation, and more and more of our workforce will become unemployable through no fault of their own. We face the classic fascist choice, feed them or let them starve.

Man, the propagandists really did their work on you. Outline what about our Constitution and Marxism make them "not compatible" as you claimed?
Unless I'm mistaken, it's YOUR supposition that the two aligned philisophically, so the burden is yours, to make the case that they are, when someone questions it. This is textbook Dion.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Unless I'm mistaken, it's YOUR supposition that the two aligned philisophically, so the burden is yours, to make the case that they are, when someone questions it. This is textbook Dion.
You are mistaken. He said they were incompatible first and I counterpointed. You can just click through the reply chain, but that may be a tall ask for you, as you're notorious for not using them. So here:
You are, communist. That’s because your ideology is not compatible with the Constitution.

That’s your choice. You can’t serve two masters. Who do you think you’re kidding?

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
You can always tell when you really strike a nerve because Willy comes crawling out from beneath his bridge. Jan 6th and Project 2025 seem to be the only big issues where Dems are getting traction with general populace. Probably because they're basically the same thing, defending our republic, and are impossible to deny from Reps as they come directly from the Rs themselves.

Getting traction? Or people googling it to see what the hell dems simultaneously starting spewing?

The only people I see mention it are the usual mouthpieces.

The one thing it absolutely is doing is giving libs their latest excuse to rationalize voting for a vegetable they were going to vote for anyway.

You can always tell when you really strike a nerve because Willy comes crawling out from beneath his bridge. Jan 6th and Project 2025 seem to be the only big issues where Dems are getting traction with general populace. Probably because they're basically the same thing, defending our republic, and are impossible to deny from Reps as they come directly from the Rs themselves.

Basically the same thing?

So a hypothetical project by a conservative think group (likely attempt at just selling their book) is now a “Trump Insurrection” too?

“I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. -DT

Good ol Dems, always fighting to defend the republic. Meanwhile, border is still wide open and all but 5 Dems in the House just voted to grant all these non citizens US voting rights.

Look, I know you think human history began the instant you were born, but it there is in actuality a long a storied history of authorities repressing their people. I am not going to take our relative position of power provided to us by our Constitution for granted. Our rights are extremely valuable and what distinguish us. Now look who's the 'America hater'...
False. You already have with the dim party. Plus, being a Marxist/communist, you are pissing on the rights our constitution. How ignorant and clueless can you be?

Reactions: SDC888
The constitutional crisis that would result from the VP reading out fake EC votes is not all in my mind. It's been pages and you still cannot articulate how it would be resolved. If it were simple you just would've given said simple answer somewhere in all this. If for no other reason than just to shut me up.
False.

Your premise is infantile on its face obviously, but still, setting that aside, was Trump beaten until his ribs broke? Tortured mercilessly, shocked with cables? Not everything is about Trump, even if his narcissistic self wishes it were.

“Infantile on its face obviously, but …” 😂

Pretty incredible what GARM did and undoubtedly still does to squash any conservative speech while promoting speech they like.

Remember this when libs start spouting talk of tyranny. This is undoubtedly far worse than anything they say is in their campfire stories of evil trump. Just one of many constitutional atrocities unleashed by the libs and their puppet masters.

Of course we already knew much of this when musk released the Twitter files showing the libs running the content.

No wonder it was so easy to use anything to get blacks riled up and rioting, to scare any casual voter into voting against evil trump, etc etc. Also no wonder they were furious when musk massively overpaid for Twitter to wrest it from their control.

No exaggeration to say musk literally took the last stand by buying Twitter and it might make the difference in this election which might make the difference in this country making it

And to take an individual bullet to our individual skull when we decide we don’t agree with the majority.

I speak in fact. You keep speaking in unrealized theory.

Getting traction? Or people googling it to see what the hell dems simultaneously starting spewing?

The only people I see mention it are the usual mouthpieces.

The one thing it absolutely is doing is giving libs their latest excuse to rationalize voting for a vegetable they were going to vote for anyway.
Google doesn't need a bunch of people searching for it to put it at the top of their feeds. If google wants you to see it their bots and algorithms will make sure that happens.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT