POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Dionysus444 and @sammysdad05 will hate this...bc its not a hysterical take of what something actually says. Ie project 2025

😂

That was fun and embarrassing.

Why was Shapiro there? I’m in the dark and don’t know why he was being asked questions.

But I do like how something that none of us know about or talk about amongst ourselves and has never come up once is apparently now the biggest thing ever now in the past week thanks to Democrats and “project 25” (such typical DNC garbage) who continue to push this new boogeyman talking point.

Reactions: SDC888
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/22/politics/trump-pence-election-memo-fact-check/index.html

Take a gander.

Here are the salient points:
“Every state certified one and only one slate of presidential electors based on the 2020 election results,” Elie Honig, a CNN senior legal analyst and former federal and state prosecutor, told CNN. “What states (is Eastman) talking about? What dual slates?”

“That’s just conjured out of thin air,” Honig said.

In fact, no state had actually put forward an alternate slate of electors – there were merely Trump allies claiming without any authority to be electors.

According to Richard Pildes, a professor of Constitutional law at New York University, the argument from Eastman is “fundamentally wrong.”

“This memo basically argues that any random group of persons in a state can submit a paper to Congress claiming to be the true electors of a state,” Pildes told CNN, “and that the vice president can then use that as a basis to throw out the votes of those states.”

Eastman later told The Washington Post he had advised Pence not to use the foundational tactic he spelled out in his own memo, telling him “not to act on the basis of the dueling electors”…because, as he told the Post, “at that point, no legislature had certified an alternative slate of electors.”

In an interview with CNN Tuesday, Eastman said he had told Pence it was an open question whether he had the authority to unilaterally set aside slates of electors, but that it would be “foolish” to exercise that power because state legislatures had not certified the alternate slates put forward by Trump allies.

State officials had already certified the results of the election, electors had already cast their votes in the Electoral College and there was no dispute over the assigned electors. Eastman’s memo suggests that Pence dismiss the election results in seven states based on a completely made-up scenario.
The alternate electors were for future and ongoing court cases. j6 riots made sure that no judge was going to hear those cases in good faith. Three times the US has refused electors until a court decided on who won. Nixon actually rejected his winning of Hawaii due to some shady stuff alleged. Dems were given the win in Hawaii even though Nixon had won on election day. People that act like this isn't something that was well known in DC just haven't read up on it.

Imagine having millions of people overrun your border and your government hiding and lying the truth at every turn…..

and believing there’s still a constitutional republic.
Look, I know you think human history began the instant you were born, but it there is in actuality a long a storied history of authorities repressing their people. I am not going to take our relative position of power provided to us by our Constitution for granted. Our rights are extremely valuable and what distinguish us. Now look who's the 'America hater'...

The Constitution specifies it can only be one person: "The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted." No one else. Looks like your accusation of making up fantasies was classic projection.
Where does it say “count”?

Look, I know you think human history began the instant you were born, but it there is in actuality a long a storied history of authorities repressing their people. I am not going to take our relative position of power provided to us by our Constitution for granted. Our rights are extremely valuable and what distinguish us. Now look who's the 'America hater'...
You are, communist. That’s because your ideology is not compatible with the Constitution.

That’s your choice. You can’t serve two masters. Who do you think you’re kidding?

Sen. Fetterman was just now on Jessie Watters. I gotta admit, he is a good dude. Hard not to like him and appreciate the battle he had with his stroke. He doesn't seem to be a liar and crook like so many in the congress.

JMHO
He's never had a job in his life. He lived in parents basement and now lives off our taxes. He might be a "good guy" but I just can't respect lazy people.

It's all in your mind my man. All in your mind. that wasn't an insult. I'm truly concerned about you. the repetitive thinking is not a good sign.
The constitutional crisis that would result from the VP reading out fake EC votes is not all in my mind. It's been pages and you still cannot articulate how it would be resolved. If it were simple you just would've given said simple answer somewhere in all this. If for no other reason than just to shut me up.

The constitutional crisis that would result from the VP reading out fake EC votes is not all in my mind. It's been pages and you still cannot articulate how it would be resolved. If it were simple you just would've given said simple answer somewhere in all this just to shut me up.
How about the constitutional crisis caused by government agencies spying on, and actively undermining the executive, or knowingly promoting a hoax about foreign interference, or actively concealing information known to be true in order to sway the next election?

This is how we know you’re full of shit when you talk about love of country. When you start caring about all the unprecedented attacks on the Constitution that came BEFORE J6, you MIGHT get people to take you seriously.

Dion - I've said it as many ways as I can. Pence could have said anything he wanted, and it wouldn't matter. Only what is on the certificates matters. LOL Problem solved. And there is a law to enforce that. What on earth do you want me to say. I've outlined the procedure, and told you the law that deals with it. LOL What Pence reads out or doesn't read out is ceremonial. What about that do you not get? There is absolutely no debate on this. The law has it covered. You can come out from under the blanket. It's all good. LOL

By YOUR logic, Pence could cast ALL of the electoral votes for sambowieshins, now, do you REALY believe that sam would be appointed POTUS? LOL Do you REALLY think that congress doesn't already know the results, but if Pence said sambowieshins captured all of the electoral votes, that they'd throw up their hands and say, "Oh well." I guess sam is the new President.

Pence could have had a stroke, and said Big Bird won, through no fault of his own. Would Big Bird be running the country? And that it would present a Constitutional Crisis to try and correct it? hahaha

You are truly and utterly ridiculous sometimes.

Even by your standards, tonight's argument is absurd...

Last edited:
I specifically said in the very post you quoted, "Whether you think they should be prosecuted for it is a legitimate question". Whether they should or should not be prosecuted is irrelevant to the fact of whether or not they actually did it. Which they did.

Of course. The Biden admin created crimes out of thin air to imprison people. Thankfully SCOTUS just effectively overturned hundreds of those convictions.

Pretty easy to say “they did” something when you’re making up crimes after the fact to imprison people for their political activity.

We get in. Biden DOJ imprisoning political opponents, good. Jews, bad.

You are, communist. That’s because your ideology is not compatible with the Constitution.

That’s your choice. You can’t serve two masters. Who do you think you’re kidding?
The Constitution is absolutely compatible with Marxism. In fact, it's one of the direct rungs on the ladder.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
I remember when state legislatures enforced election law, and not courts or governors. The RNC needs to be in Arizone, Nevada, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Boots on the ground, teams of lawyers, suing the pants off of these states. And the time is now. Post people up at all collection boxes, and follow the ballots.

Do these morons not know the definition of American Citizen and that it actually includes people of all races, colors and genders who were either born here, attained citizenship through birthright, or are immigrants who came here LEGALLY and were nationalized as citizens.

NOBODY IS TRYING TO PREVENT CITIZENS OF DIFFERENT RACES FROM VOTING.

My Lord these people are completely off the rails.

How about the constitutional crisis caused by government agencies spying on, and actively undermining the executive, or knowingly promoting a hoax about foreign interference, or actively concealing information known to be true in order to sway the next election?

This is how we know you’re full of shit when you talk about love of country. When you start caring about all the unprecedented attacks on the Constitution that came BEFORE J6, you MIGHT get people to take you seriously.
You're just talking about your partisan grievances though, not constitutional crises. That kind of crap happens literally every election cycle. Fake electors do not.

You're just talking about your partisan grievances though, not constitutional crises. That kind of crap happens literally every election cycle. Fake electors do not.
This is one of the stupidest things that’s ever been posted here, AP Calc wizard. It’s so shockingly moronic that it’s hard to believe you’re not severely disabled.

Dion - I've said it as many ways as I can. Pence could have said anything he wanted, and it wouldn't matter. Only what is on the certificates matters. LOL Problem solved. And there is a law to enforce that. What on earth do you want me to say. I've outlined the procedure, and told you the law that deals with it. LOL What Pence reads out or doesn't read out is ceremonial. What about that do you not get? There is absolutely no debate on this. The law has it covered. You can come out from under the blanket. It's all good. LOL

By YOUR logic, Pence could cast ALL of the electoral votes for sambowieshins, now, do you REALY believe that sam would be appointed POTUS? LOL Do you REALLY think that congress doesn't already know the results, but if Pence said sambowieshins captured all of the electoral votes, that they'd throw up their hands and say, "Oh well." I guess sam is the new President.

Pence could have had a stroke, and said Big Bird won, through no fault of his own. Would Big Bird be running the country? And that it would present a Constitutional Crisis to try and correct it? hahaha

You are truly and utterly ridiculous sometimes.

Even by your standards, tonight's argument is absurd...
I mean you throw those out to try to be hyperbolic, but yes, that is one of the weakest points in our constitutional republic. If any of those scenarios played out we don't know what would happen either. In all likelihood nothing, as they would be seen as absurd by basically everyone involved and so the legal technicalities ignored due to consensus. Just like Nixon/Hawaii in 1960. But that's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about Pence anointing Trump, who then has a huge chunk of the country willing to back his claim. Not just nonsense, but a legitimate threat. As we even literally saw that day. Just like in 1876 when the South just said 'Nope!' They weren't just blowing hot air either, as the country had just bloodily seen in the years preceding it.

There we have it, folks. All lies, all inanities, all the time.

I heard juicy steaks are compatible with vegetarianism. And fire is compatible with water. After all, they’re just rungs on a ladder.
Man, the propagandists really did their work on you. Outline what about our Constitution and Marxism make them "not compatible" as you claimed?

Communists actually believe the Constitution is proto-Communism.

There we have it, folks. All lies, all inanities, all the time.

I heard juicy steaks are compatible with vegetarianism. And fire is compatible with water. After all, they’re just rungs on a ladder.

I was gonna bpost that abive but didn't... true story... lol... :(

Sen. Fetterman was just now on Jessie Watters. I gotta admit, he is a good dude. Hard not to like him and appreciate the battle he had with his stroke. He doesn't seem to be a liar and crook like so many in the congress.

JMHO
He was seriously compromised by his liberal girlfriend that he cut ties with. He’s seemed to have come around to the common sense side of things lately.

Reactions: hmt5000
Yea I've been following this board for a long time and never heard anything about that here until the libs started coordinating it on their medias morning till night. And is always libs coming out freaking about it. And conservatives just looking at them clueless like what the hell are you talking about?

Dems don't need content or context or the truth...they just need to create the headlines that their media machines will shamelessly promote until they are cornered and then scramble on to their next hoax.

Yea I've been following this board for a long time and never heard anything about that here until the libs started coordinating it on their medias morning till night. And is always libs coming out freaking about it. And conservatives just looking at them clueless like what the hell are you talking about?

Dems don't need content or context or the truth...they just need to create the headlines that their media machines will shamelessly promote until they are cornered and then scramble on to their next hoax.
Those of us who follow these things all knew about it. The media frenzy just happened recently because the president of the Heritage Foundation called it the Second American Revolution on a podcast. @sammysdad05 already pointed out he mentioned it in a post well before that brouhaha. It wasn't getting attention in rightwing spaces because who of them would care? It's just their normal agenda.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
rick-james-super-freak.gif

She's a very kinky girl. LOL.

He was seriously compromised by his liberal girlfriend that he cut ties with. He’s seemed to have come around to the common sense side of things lately.
Has that been confirmed anywhere? Thought last I saw he and his wife came out and refuted that saying it was all rumors and completely false. Don't know though, haven't heard anything lately.

Man, the propagandists really did their work on you. Outline what about our Constitution and Marxism make them "not compatible" as you claimed?
As I said, you surely are on the spectrum somewhere. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t need a stranger to point out the differences in ideologies that are designed to guarantee individual liberty and those that are explicitly designed to crush it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT