How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She could be blowing smoke, but here's Whitmer:

"Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer told President Biden's campaign that her state was no longer winnable after Biden's disastrous debate performance last week, Politico reported Monday."

If true, dam shame. 🤪

GRPozvgbwAEMh4y

In your face, slam dunk, absolutely no question. Same goes for Fb and all the rest, as well as the FiBs, DOJ, CiAo, CDC, FDA, and federal courts. This country is a mess

Last edited:
Sounds like Jill refuses to give up her 15 minutes and Hunter wants Dad to fight until the end to save his rear end from prison.

It's about the money and power. She doesn't give a sht about the fame.

This family is morally and ethically corrupt to the core.

They are THE image of our political class in this country. The phrase "gold digging hoers" comes to mind. We're quickly to the point of the historical "Let them eat cake" situation. It's going down that slope towards Game of Thrones rather rapidly

They will not leave the stage without a fight and you can bet our foreign enemies do not want them to leave either. Will come down to those really pulling the strings to decide he needs to bow out but I think the Dems as a whole put themselves in a really tough spot when they gave Harris the VP nod. No matter how rich and powerful these people are they cannot turn Harris into a competent and likable candidate.

This was ALL planned in advance. No one should think for a minute that it wasn't. They need a new candidate to keep the whorehouse for another 8 years to finish rebuilding their networks and finish destroying this country.

This is exactly like Covid. The facts have been obvious for years, but you democrats chose to pretend reality was something else so you could destroy the country.

Biden has been exhibiting severe cognitive decline since before 2016. We told you that’s why he was hiding in the basement. We’ve told you they’ve kept him hidden for years. The only reason you’re saying anything different now is because the party leaders have allowed the anchors on CNN and MSNBC to discuss his cognitive decline instead of denying it.

Just like Covid, we were right all along and you denied reality. You should do an assessment of your news sources if you’ve consistently been so wrong on the biggest issues impacting our country.

It's horrifying how effective the programming of people has been. They've all lost any ability to reason for themselves and can only regurgitate what CNN tells them. That's what happens when you're plugged into it and only listen to one side constantly.

If CNN told them that shoes with laces were racist and had their roots in slavery, that they were evil and developed as a means of controlling them, they would swallow it whole and make a run on the stores to destroy every last shoe. They are imbecilic

Last edited:
I think it's funny that Biden accused Trump of having the 'morals of an alley cat'. I'm disappointed that Trump didn't respond with, 'I didn't take showers with my teenage daughter. I don't have a huge net worth after only having a 'public service' job for my entire career. I didn't take money from my son's dealings with foreign entities/actors. I didn't sleep with the babysitter. I don't have 20+ LLCs set up to make following the money difficult, if not impossible. I haven't enriched family members by selling my access. You want to compare morals - bring it on, bitch.'
I agree with the sentiments.

However, I prefer him to bite his tongue and win the election.

Then...... :)

Sam, ask yourself this for a second… why would any Christian actually want YOU teaching from the Bible? You butcher and take even the simplest stories and passages way out of context everyday around here and there’s probably hundreds of thousands of teachers just like you out there.

Why would your so called Christian Taliban boogeymen shoot themselves in the foot like that on such an epic scale?
Whether he’s the one teaching it or not, what’s your point? Most public school teachers aren’t also pastors on the side so who is qualified to teach the 10 commandments in school? Also he’s only pointing out that there’s tons of messed up stories and lessons in the Bible but you’re nitpicking a few things from it that you want plastered on the walls to own the libs. You can grab a couple of the 10 that relate to kids and reword them because they’re decent life lessons but not really groundbreaking. You know, like don’t kill, etc. But the ones about not having other gods, etc., we don’t need those in school. That’s not going to keep kids from misbehaving. Grow up.

Stakes are even higher now that the SCOTUS have said we are electing a King in November instead of a President.

Years from now people are going to wonder how the institutions of this country came tumbling down for of all people the host of a reality TV show and not an important person. Crazy times.

Stakes are even higher now that the SCOTUS have said we are electing a King in November instead of a President.

Years from now people are going to wonder how the institutions of this country came tumbling down for of all people the host of a reality TV show and not an important person. Crazy times.

I haven’t read the case yet, but curious how you’re coming to the conclusion we elect a king based on your reading of it?

My understanding was they ruled, like with civil liability, the president has immunity when actions were taken in his official capacity as president, and now it’s going back to the corrupt DC judge to build the record that all of his actions were outside his official capacity.

You guys are still going to convict him, it’s just going to take longer.

So say the "atheists" who make gods of themselves and those they worship... who would curb stomp someone of another "color/race" for an iPhone if no one was looking. It's no wonder they have no morals and tell you as much daily. They don't believe in justice or a penalty beyond what little this world metes out. That's why the commandments were put in the public square to begin with

I haven’t read the case yet, but curious how you’re coming to the conclusion we elect a king based on your reading of it?

My understanding was they ruled, like with civil liability, the president has immunity when actions were taken in his official capacity as president, and now it’s going back to the corrupt DC judge to build the record that all of his actions were outside his official capacity.

You guys are still going to convict him, it’s just going to take longer.
https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/1807789806430330924?s=46&t=MVdiFUXrN7zSTWVSmQ3Rgw

Not just my words.

Now the globalist Democrat media is pushing a new propaganda- that inflation really can't be controlled... thanks BHO for more lies. And thanks to the once or twice R controlled congress and executive branch for not overturning the "propaganda law" of BHOs presidency. Such complete garbage was unconstitutional from its rough draft and should have been grounds for impeachment just allowing it to be put on the table

This was ALL planned in advance. No one should think for a minute that it wasn't. They need a new candidate to keep the whorehouse for another 8 years to finish rebuilding their networks and finish destroying this country.
If they don't get Biden to step down from running or invoke the 25th, I don't see how they pull this off w/o exposing just how undemocratic there are. & when that happens, I don't see the country standing for it.

Reactions: Lost In FL
No, court ruled official acts of the office as president are immune, which everyone already knew. Personal conduct is now officially not immune. Kicked it back to the lower courts to determine exactly what's official and what's not. Trump's attorneys have already conceded that at least some of the concerned conduct wasn't official, so will probably not have much of an impact on the actual case beyond the accompanying delays.

If everyone already knew, how did it get to the SCOTUS? You may want to talk with the district court judge and deciding judges on the DC Circuit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT