How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GRSYS49XsAAT0Wf

Anything is better than constant indoctrination from educators.
Can't wait to teach those "History" lessons on Lot getting drunk with his daughters then screwing them in a cave. A Bible in every classroom right? History lessons using the Bible right? Be careful what you wish for and force down people's throats in our new Republican theocracy.

what part of this is untrue?

"most historically significant books and a cornerstone of Western civilization"?

Instead, your concession is whataboutism. And your comment proves once again, you are no Christian. The rare times you go to church, you are the worst ppl there, giving new ppl a foul taste of Christianity. Just like you got.
It is a direct story out of the Bible dude. Why are you getting riled by a historical event like Sodom and Gomorrah? If Bibles and the Ten Commandments are mandated in schools then teachers will have every right to teach from those texts. If you don't want your kid hearing about dads getting drunk and screwing their daughters in caves then ban the book fool.
There is a GD reason we have always had separation of church and state. You fascists just can't be happy worshipping as you please.
Need me to cite some more examples from the Bible of incest, drunkenness, beating slaves, paying for rape rights, murder, genocide. prostitution, and beastiality?
Be careful what you wish for and laws you pass when dealing with people who believe in separation of church and state. Ya might not like how it pans out.
Wait till the Satanists and Muslims who believe in Sharia Law get their books and posters rolling.
Fools.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Haha. I totally can see Reiner screaming like that.

The worst part for me as a moderate Dem is watching the whitewashing spin going on by some of the far left supporters of Biden like Rachel Maddow, Jen Psaki and Donna Brazil. They are as clueless and stupid as the far right MAGA nuts. Psaki surprised me. I thought she was smarter.
Pick another candidate at the convention or Biden is toast.

You talking about sambowieshin?
I am pissed that the national Dem party is still whitewashing that debate performance as a cold or bad night. He is done. They either get a new candidate or Trump is a guaranteed winner.
The fact it is still close in polls despite Biden's lack of cognitive skills just speaks to the hatred so many have for Trump. He ain't such a great candidate either.
But right now, Trump is the better choice as much as I hate to admit it.

Can't wait to teach those "History" lessons on Lot getting drunk with his daughters then screwing them in a cave. A Bible in every classroom right? History lessons using the Bible right? Be careful what you wish for and force down people's throats in our new Republican theocracy.

Oh im not for it. I just like the thought exercise of your example of putting the Quran in every classroom. That way kids can see what nonsense theyre being told about israel and Islam welcoming gays.

I am pissed that the national Dem party is still whitewashing that debate performance as a cold or bad night. He is done. They either get a new candidate or Trump is a guaranteed winner.
The fact it is still close in polls despite Biden's lack of cognitive skills just speaks to the hatred so many have for Trump. He ain't such a great candidate either.
But right now, Trump is the better choice as much as I hate to admit it.
Sam, you can relax. I'm pretty sure the Dem party along with their lovers in the msm has something up their sleeve to ensure the bogeyman won't get elected.

Sam, you can relax. I'm pretty sure the Dem party along with their lovers in the msm has something up their sleeve to ensure the bogeyman won't get elected.
Not so sure. Dumbazz Biden and his wife seem to be digging in their heels. I will lose all respect for him if he doesn't resign.

Not so sure. Dumbazz Biden and his wife seem to be digging in their heels. I will lose all respect for him if he doesn't resign.

Well, that's good, but ironically, everyone here lost respect for you years ago, as evidenced by the retorts you get to your idiocy, yet here you are.

So I don't think Biden cares if you lose respect for him.

Well, that's good, but ironically, everyone here lost respect for you years ago, as evidenced by the retorts you get to your idiocy, yet here you are.

So I don't think Biden cares if you lose respect for him.
Sorry... Not joining the Pub or Dem cult. If that causes a loss of respect, so be it.

The worst part for me as a moderate Dem is watching the whitewashing spin going on by some of the far left supporters of Biden like Rachel Maddow, Jen Psaki and Donna Brazil. They are as clueless and stupid as the far right MAGA nuts. Psaki surprised me. I thought she was smarter.
Pick another candidate at the convention or Biden is totoast.
They're spinning bc then, like all of the media, they'll have to admit they have been lying to us this whole time. They've been telling us for 3 years not to believe your eyes and ears, "cheapfakes", Robert hur is an idealogue, sharp as a tack, etc.

Amd they've put themselves into this mess. They went for a DEI VP pick instead of putting a qualified person just to satisfy the woke...once again showing that DEI is a failure. They didn't have anyone primary biden, set the rules for debates...not to mention the press has been complicit this entire time asking biden pre prepared questions, etc.

They're getting what they deserve.

I think ideally Barry would love to have Michelle and that may have been the plan all along. Then continue his plan for 8 more years.

Thought so when Biden was "elected" but figured he'd die "suddenly" and they'd need a new VP. Then Mikhael would be the person on the ticket by now. They were more clever. This way she wouldn't have to face endless scrutiny on the campaign trail. They can control perception of her much easier over 4 months than anything like a year. Once they lock things down due to fear mongering, they can have her communicating from the basement bunker like Joe, and keep her live appearances to a minimum.

Reactions: Mash 2.4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT