• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You hate Jews.
You are a sad little soyboy.

All of the immigrants trying to get into this country have been programmed to be American Lovers too. My immigrant grandfather was one of them. HUGE lover of this country. He must have been taught the same propaganda as you and me. D-Sus must have received the real scoop and that is why he is such a commie.

If bill o Reilly just dumped the news of the century

i have mixed feelings about that
the leftist dems are an evil, win at all cost anti america cabal, but they ain’t stupid. i believe the debate was a means to an end—that end being the end of biden.
whoever they install in his place will excite the base in a way biden cannot.
no telling what they have up their sleeve.

plus this, which i don’t understand why there’s no outcry from repubs or even a threat of a harshly worded letter—

Last edited:
Noticed what? An entire election? I "noticed" the EU parliamentary elections directly preceding these that resulted in Macron calling these snap ones too. Do you just ignore the political scenes of the rest of the world? Explains your views and contributions on geopolitics...
Yep. And I effing hate soccer, or as Adam Carola calls it. F@gball.

All of the immigrants trying to get into this country have been programmed to be American Lovers too. My immigrant grandfather was one of them. HUGE lover of this country. He must have been taught the same propaganda as you and me. D-Sus must have received the real scoop and that is why he is such a commie.
We have systemic greatness. The systemically greatest nation on the planet. Everyone but a leftist notices.

Pelosi is a has-been. Reminds me of the barfly at closing time that looks good after numerous shots of whiskey. Spouting off a bunch of nonsense in a drunken stupor. Then the awkward morning after. Ugh!

"One bourbon, one scotch and one beer".

Pelosi is a has-been. Reminds me of the barfly at closing time that looks good after numerous shots of whiskey. Spouting off a bunch of nonsense in a drunken stupor. Then the awkward morning after. Ugh!

Have we ever been able to tell if her boobs are real or factory air?

• Haha
Reactions: blubo

You win the internet today...
iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT