How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Logically, that all makes sense.

But he also endorsed Mike Rogers in the Michigan Senate race and stands shoulder to shoulder with RINO Mike Johnson.

Trump is a mixed bag on these things and now he has the threat of prison hanging over him.
Unfortunately, many times Trump is more about who says good/bad things about him.

Oh I’d bet the govt is counting their govt sponsored (ie tax dollar paid for) illegal alien mule service in the travel stats.
As they are in the overall economy....

'A huge influx of foreign-born workers, a large portion coming through illegal immigration across the southern border under Biden, has been a key force bolstering top-line economic growth numbers, like gross domestic product, in recent quarters. The result of the influx is that the economy appears to be growing, but to the benefit of foreign-born workers rather than native-born Americans.'

GRO-duLXcAAO3Bf

Would think Trump with input from his inner circle (Laura, Eric, Don Jr. etc) is not going to screw up the VP pick. So many angles to this pick which is why I think it is such a critical decision Trump has to make. He needs someone who have proven loyalty to him and the MAGA agenda. Not many out there in the current pool of candidates. Too many come lately’s who are clinging on to him for their own personal agendas.

He needs to consult someone that knows what theyre doing and then listen to them. So far its obvious he is awful at choosing anyone on his own. Imo reince was the one forced on him but the others were his choice and all awful except bill barr who was decent but still playing by the rules.

He really needs youngkin on the ticket imo because with him Virginia is a state they can win.

Imo noone else even moves the needle. Vivek is good but doesn't give you a state. Plus it would floor me if trump picked anyone that could appear better than he. Trump already has Florida. Im not aware of anyone in other battle ground states that would be decent.

Wouldn't shock me at all to see him pick oz or Hershel hoping theyd give him a state. Would be a major mistake because they wouldn't bring a single voter with them. Any vote they got were already trump votes.

If you are republican, you make them ride it out.

Biden hasn’t changed mentally in the last four years. The dems had four years to a25 him. **** them.

Make the dems trot out some bullshit story to take him off of the ticket.
As I have mentioned before, Republicans knew how weak Biden was/is and backed off the impeachment stuff. He and Kamala gives Trump the best chance at winning. The strategy of sitting back and letting them destroy themselves is the best play.

He needs to consult someone that knows what theyre doing and then listen to them.

Where is this binder full of outsiders willing to do this work?

Say they tap you insanity. Are you willing for the for the initial anal swab, but also the dildos of increasing size until you resign or they put you in jail?

Most people that have a good thing going aren’t up to the challenge.

Trump, or any outsider, can only choose from career swamp.

Where is this binder full of outsiders willing to do this work?

Say they tap you insanity. Are you willing for the for the initial anal swab, but also the dildos of increasing size until you resign or they put you in jail?

Most people that have a good thing going aren’t up to the challenge.

Trump, or any outsider, can only choose from career swamp.

Im not buying its hard to find people to accept some of the most powerful positions in the world.

The best person by far trump ever had was his son in law who was never even officially on staff iirc.

The big problem is he won't listen. He wont listen to advice on who to hire, because he doesn't want to listen to advice from those he hires. That is why he has an awful track record.

Re: Glenn Youngkin

I love him as my governor. I believe he is a good, principled man.

But for political purposes, I think he’s happy to reside in the squishy middle, in the name of non-partisanship. (Note: He’s never had an R-legislature to work with in 2.5 years as Governor).

While he was my preferred candidate in ‘21, the caucus system by which he was selected has always been viewed as a little suspect.

My take then was that he was an “establishment” selection being set up for a future presidential run.

If Trump’s election (prison, or not) becomes a foregone conclusion, then the establishment/uniparty becomes that much more invested in his VP selection.

In retrospect, I think we all see now that Pence was a deep state plant, and we “assume” that Trump won’t be fooled this time around.

However, let’s not pretend like they don’t have a knife to Trump’s throat. They can and will send him to prison next month for the rest of his life.

To think they can’t and won’t try and stick him with the closest thing they can to Gerald Ford is more than just a little naive.

And while I don’t think today that Youngkin is Gerald Ford 2.0, the reality is that in general, most politicians are extremely compromised, and who knows what Youngkin (or anyone else for that matter) might sacrifice for a shot at the White House?

And maybe that’s not Youngkin. Maybe it’s Burgum, etc. Who knows? But I am becoming increasingly fascinated by this selection.
Maybe... but I think if Trump wins and is illegitimately kept out... this country revolts... and it will be glorious if it happens.

You’re the one gaslighting you projecting POS. You even tried to deflect, claiming The Communist Manifesto was the driver of the assignment numbers so I had to specifically post the Das Kapital numbers. Every time your current narrative is debunked you just pivot to something else to get destroyed on. Sorry, data is more reliable than “Everyone knows that is false.” Take that delusional crap back to your god Trump and his “Everyone’s saying…”
GRQJv4IbYAAUuyD

They will think of any wild excuse rather than state the obvious:

Its hilarious to see the actual attempt to avoid profile shots flr Biden is now in the open, because its something i posted on for awhile. I noticed it years ago back to park and rec. I noticed it odd how every angle was always from ahead. Then noticed it in the media too.

Never knew why till one day he turned his head before they could switch cameras. He has a massive fold of saggy skin that you somehow can only see from a profile. It was completely counter to the youthful exuberance narrative.

*(corporate taxes aren't even an actual thing. They don't exist. They're just a cost of production. They don't actually pay them. WE do)
Respectfully, you've been parroting this for years and don't what the f you are talking about. We literally study this in undergraduate economics classes. It all depends on relative price elasticity of supply and demand. When demand is more elastic than supply, the corporations most definitely pay more of the cost of the tax. So if you tax food and fuel (inelastic demand), most of those taxes will be passed on to consumers. However, if you place a tax on, say, iPhones and Mercedes Benz's, the producers will pay a larger portion of the tax (it comes out of their profits).

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
Yeah, some of the revelations today about inability to transfer Biden’s campaign funds to another candidate, and challenges with changing ballots after certain dates in key swing states now make me think it’s a long shot they they can replace him. Very interesting to watch this unfold.

However, if they indeed think they are inevitably hitched to Biden this election, it makes me think they will push even harder for the NY judge to actually sentence Trump to a lengthy prison term. They may see it as their only shot at taking him down now.
They are contending with the Kamala Harris effect which they wrought upon themselves. Biden has to declare he’s withdrawing. So I think they have to select Biden’s running mate carefully, that’s who will be the next President.

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT