POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chevron doctrine getting overturned is so unbelievably massive. That was one thing that absolutely had to happen to have any chance to get this country back from the brink.
Trump has delivered the two biggest court decisions in modern times. He’s the most substantial POTUS since Reagan. Oh, how that is a dagger to the heart of his haters.

Unfortunately, it means Congress has to now do their job instead of year-round campaigning. Seeing as how they’re almost all nitwits, it will be interesting.

When Trump got elected I clearly remember taking my dog for a walk everyday and the sounds of construction was constant. Before, the undeveloped land were overgrown and it was always quiet when I went outside. Our personal financial situation went from doing ok to seeing our nest egg quickly grow to a level we thought would take years to accumulate. Since Biden, its grown some but at a very small pace. I also know for a fact we got back around $2500 in taxes when the Trump tax cuts were passed. Hopefully Trump can cut them even more because we pay way too much as it is.

We shouldn't even HAVE income or corporate taxes*. Just another one of Woodrow Wilson's kooky priorities (although he exempted his own salary from the tax) Wilson is the only thing keeping Biden from becoming the worst POTUS in modern history.

*(corporate taxes aren't even an actual thing. They don't exist. They're just a cost of production. They don't actually pay them. WE do)

Last edited:
And many governments. How many succeed in today's day and age of drones and facial recognition? Some. Very few. And will be fewer and fewer the deeper into these security silos the empires go.
Our ancestors overcame the most powerful military of the age, Karl.

It’s sad to see someone as broken by Marxism as you. Is there any scenario or situation where you believe that the individual has a responsibility for their own fate?

How in the world you can simultaneously hate America while also promote the idea that we must take care of the whole world is yet another example of a broken ideology.

It isn't less, it just shifted it from the executive branch to the judicial. Which I probably prefer, just clarifying it's still the same level of government power, just moved.
You're "technically" right, but not really. It keeps arbitrary decisions from having an immediate and long-lasting impact.

Are you aware that July 4th is coming up?

Are you pretending to be this obtuse?
? That's the exact historical cycle/trend/movement I'm describing. America was founded during a time of self-determination when large empires were collapsing with smaller areas wanting autonomy. We've been on that trend since the end of the Cold War(arguably WWII). Notice how countries only get smaller? All new countries are fractures of older, bigger ones. But now what's happening? Russia is expanding. China wants to. The US wants to move key infrastructure into its sphere rather than have them out globally. The pendulum has swung, and the people will be ground into the muck beneath the wheels of change.

Pretty bad idea for trump to have accepted that debate which wasn’t part of the presidential commission or whatever. Now Dems have time to replace the guy

The state laws regarding ballot access, and the campaign finance laws that may restrict the use of Biden’s war chest seem like very, very big hurdles to jump.

It’s definitely going to take people as skilled as the democrats to ignore those laws and convince courts no one has any standing to challenge their illegal actions.
Exactly. When have laws actually impeded Democrats from doing whatever the hell they want? I’m certain they will find some way to change or skirt around any such laws.

Reactions: JumperJack
Naw. Black people know she’s full of shit. Now they may not vote for Newsome. But it’ll be because they like Trump better.

-Newsome may not get the nod. His ex-wife is dating Don Jr. I’m sure she knows where her ex-husband hid the bodies.

-Need Joe to run. Be a lot harder to bullshit another 81 million votes again this time around. Would be easier to do their election fraud again with a new candidate.

? That's the exact historical cycle/trend/movement I'm describing. America was founded during a time of self-determination when large empires were collapsing with smaller areas wanting autonomy. We've been on that trend since the end of the Cold War(arguably WWII). Notice how countries only get smaller? All new countries are fractures of older, bigger ones. But now what's happening? Russia is expanding. China wants to. The US wants to move key infrastructure into its sphere rather than have them out globally. The pendulum has swung, and the people will be ground into the muck beneath the wheels of change.
So you are telling us that we must intervene and be involved in every part of the world, as well as have open borders, to sustain the people of the world rather than expect them to create their own republics and their own economies? Is this correct?

Reactions: exemjr
Pretty bad idea for trump to have accepted that debate which wasn’t part of the presidential commission or whatever. Now Dems have time to replace the guy
I dunno…he’s out campaigning today. If they’re going to do it, it will be a hell of a show.

And the most anti-democratic thing that’s ever happened since at least 1865.

The same people who LIED to the country for months about Biden's clearly deteriorating condition now want the country to focus on so-called "lies" by Trump during the debate where he crushed Biden (who got to set the terms of the debate AND prepped for a week).
you'd think at some point people would quit listening to the ones who keep lying to them

Reactions: hmt5000
Our ancestors overcame the most powerful military of the age, Karl.

It’s sad to see someone as broken by Marxism as you. Is there any scenario or situation where you believe that the individual has a responsibility for their own fate?

How in the world you can simultaneously hate America while also promote the idea that we must take care of the whole world is yet another example of a broken ideology.
So you are telling us that we must intervene and be involved in every part of the world, as well as have open borders, to sustain the people of the world rather than expect them to create their own republics and their own economies? Is this correct?
Don’t know where you’re getting any of that. I’m talking about global trends. Not just the US. Europe just had elections too, you know. What do you think all these wars are? You think Putin is leftwing?

Al Cross, director emeritus of the Institute for Rural Journalism at the University of Kentucky, said McConnell, who he has been observing for years, may be trying to appeal to Republicans who don't like Trump, "just as he doesn't really like Trump," to focus instead on policy differences and become "more inclined to vote for Trump, given that stark contrast."
Come on, MM is the devil incarnate for MAGA that totally PO's them/it. He can't be helping Trump. But LMAO anyway.

I dunno…he’s out campaigning today. If they’re going to do it, it will be a hell of a show.

And the most anti-democratic thing that’s ever happened since at least 1865.
He should’ve said he wasn’t running for re-election from the start. Dems are completely spineless though and never proactive. Best thing he could do would be pull out immediately, but they’ll probably just keep on lurching blindly forward from inertia and then whine and cry when they lose.

And water is wet and the sun is hot.

Don’t know where you’re getting any of that. I’m talking about global trends. Not just the US. Europe just had elections too, you know. What do you think all these wars are? You think Putin is leftwing?
You said the rise of right wing governments is bad for marginalized people.

Now you’ve drifted far enough to lump people who are against globalism with Putin.

Marxism is global and so no doubt you’re very concerned at the notion of right wing governments standing up to it.

You said the rise of right wing governments is bad for marginalized people.

Now you’ve drifted far enough to lump people who are against globalism with Putin.

Marxism is global and so no doubt you’re very concerned at the notion of right wing governments standing up to it.
You just restated my premise without any refutation. Ask the people of Palestine if Netanyahu’s good for them. Or Erdogan for anyone nearby, including his own people. Or Putin for basically anyone that isn’t an oligarch. Or Xi for anyone that isn’t himself.

We used to revile these governments. Not seek to emulate them.

A great number of people i think came to this realization last night. That Biden has never been in charge of anything. And the bullshit that’s been force fed to them for years maybe really does come from some unknown Marxist “deep state”. That scares Dion to death. He already had his seat reserved on the Peoples Republic of America Politburo.

At least in America we have our rights to cling to and argue over. Occasionally get SCOTUS to grant or revoke one. This wave of reactionary rightwing bravado sweeping the world will be(and already is) much worse for marginalized peoples across the world who don't have the protections of our Constitution.
Yes if we could only have a government who's strategy was to take as much money from ppl as possible then dump it on everything in the nane of helping. ..utopia would exist!

Also the government doesn't have rights..so it has none to take or give, it only has powers, voidable by we the ppl at our discretion.

Last edited:
You just restated my premise without any refutation. Ask the people of Palestine if Netanyahu’s good for them. Or Erdogan for anyone nearby, including his own people. Or Putin for basically anyone that isn’t an oligarch. Or Xi for anyone that isn’t himself.

We used to revile these governments. Not seek to emulate them.
So Trump is Putin, Xi, or Hitler. Got it.

I think we all get your premise very clearly.

Reactions: Dionysus444
GRKcY_LXQAAfV-9

The fact checker is out there for you to read.
Well, the fact checker called Trump wrong for saying that the “fine people” comment was debunked.

Why?

They used pretzel logic.

They admitted he condemned totally the neo nazis and racists.

But they said he was wrong because they had determined there were zero “fine people” there on the right, so Trumps statement can’t be true.

That’s right. Several years later, they determined that every single person there, even those that had nothing to do with racism or Nazism, but only just were there to say, hey, can we do something different with these statutes other then deface them or tear them down….none of those people could possibly be fine people.

We shouldn't even HAVE income or corporate taxes*. Just another one of Woodrow Wison's kooky priorities (although he exempted his own salary from the tax) Wilson is the only thing keeping Biden from becoming the worst POTUS in modern history.

*(corporate taxes aren't even an actual thing. They don't exist. They're just a cost of production. They don't actually pay them. WE do)
I have dropped most of my customers and just do a little for a select few customers as part time work now. I was talking to one of them today about taxes, tariffs and etc. Starting from the raw product, each manufacturer pays taxes. I counted the number of people paying taxes on my particular product. By the time he sells it to a furniture store and they retail it, six companies have paid taxes of various sorts on the product. How much does that add to the final cost? Generally people don't realize how much they pay in taxes.

1000% increase. Looking at people like you, shins....

Cincinnati football star Dontay Corleone out indefinitely with blood clots​

• Associated Press
Jun 28, 2024, 02:39 PM ET

CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati star defensive lineman Dontay Corleone is out indefinitely while being treated for blood clots in his lungs.
Corleone, a 6-foot-2, 320-pound junior and NFL prospect, was hospitalized June 14 after complaining of chest discomfort and shortness of breath, the school said in a release Friday. He is home recovering with no timetable for his return.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT