POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are in a manual labor shortage. immigrants are the number 1 provider of cheap manual labor. fix the completely broken path to full citizenship through jobs. We get labor, we get tax revenue, we get republicans to shutup about the border.
GRCY_GqXkAA4YB_

Funny when the Biden clowns pump out content like this and think it will have a negative impact on voter perception. Even then framing things as horribly as possible, and using hyperbole, still sounds 100x more sane and legal than everything the biden admin has done.

I like it.

Oh wait...is this the Democrats' list? This is supposed to scare us? LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
Foreign groups and governments have paid millions to the past two Democrat Presidential candidates through speeches and family but yeah AIPAC, an American org, helping to fund to oust a radical liar is so so bad.
He does not consider Jews to be human so they are easier for his ilk to exterminate. That said, the I in AIPAC is like a red flag before a bull.

sickening dems. listen to the double talk blabber from calif rep garcia as he’s being questioned by reporter in the video

This is the "iF iT sAvEs OnE cHiLd'S LiFe" crowd. Remember, masking kids during covid? But now it's just "Who the F cares, it's one lousy kid"

Been studying the Tim Scott as VP possibility.
Seems like a huge mistake. Internet has obviously been scrubbed in his and his fiancé favor. Mindy Noce as his sudden fiancé last year seems like a ticking time bomb for the press if they actually dig into it. Way too sketchy and a set up for Trump to risk it. Tim Scott Christianity claims are at the center of his platform and is why this could fall apart too easily.

This reminds me of the stupidity found in this thread, the ignorance the radical left has foisted upon us in general, preventing substantive discourse in all topics.

That attempted progression from lie to gotchas is exactly what we see here from the loonie left. The use of “y’all” is to perpetrate a lie, by being able to pretend the poster is not speaking of you directly and then once you push back against the lie, on comes the attempted gotchas. It is anti-intellectual, not just dumb.

Seems like a huge mistake. Internet has obviously been scrubbed in his and his fiancé favor. Mindy Noce as his sudden fiancé last year seems like a ticking time bomb for the press if they actually dig into it. Way too sketchy and a set up for Trump to risk it. Tim Scott Christianity claims are at the center of his platform and is why this could fall apart too easily.
Liberals are gonna label either Scott or Carson an Uncle Tom anyway. Carson will just ignore it. I personally don’t think either will draw a ton of the black vote. And Trumps carrying South Carolina without Scott. I just think Carson would be right as a calming influence in the storm that always surrounds Trump.

He's a cheerleader that says canned lines over and over.

He couldn't be President after Trump. Need Vance.

Voters vote for the top of the ticket. Tim Scott is a fantastic symbolic choice.

He's a cheerleader that says canned lines over and over.

He couldn't be President after Trump. Need Vance.
Vance's seat in OH is not a safe seat. BAD idea. We gain NOTHING with Vance as VP. I like the guy but he does not bring in a single black vote or soccer mom who wants a reason to vote for Trump like Scott does. That is a NATIONAL appeal.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Liberals are gonna label either Scott or Carson an Uncle Tom anyway. Carson will just ignore it. I personally don’t think either will draw a ton of the black vote. And Trumps carrying South Carolina without Scott. I just think Carson would be right as a calming influence in the storm that always surrounds Trump.
Trump is getting black votes on his own right now. At least men. A black Sen. from SC (in a safe seat) is a narrative that can add to the black vote. The greater the black vote the more likely of a landslide. We need more votes than they (Dems) can cheat to win. You can send both Trump and Scott into the black community, into churches. Vance will not be able to do that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT