POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Jewish community knows that the left are their true enemy. Welcome to the GOP. Christians and Jews against Communism.

AIPAC spent millions in the most expensive House race in history. Sad to see people celebrating our elections being bought by foreign powers. But that’s what Americans have come to expect from your lot.

These are two of the most un"aware" statements I've seen.

Every second of being rich isn't bliss and every second of being poor isn't horrible. No one ever claimed such. What money does is reduce material problems and barriers. Poor people have many and rich people have few.

Choice we make about the circumstances we're faced with. If life were merely all decisions then why don't you decide to cure cancer? Free will, life, whatever you want to call it is markedly more complicated than that.
GQZo8QFWAAA51_Y

Yup. And who are those “other rich people”? The ones convincing poor people to vote for them by telling them other poor people are the reason they’re poor. So which do you choose to side with? The rich or the poor? I think Jesus had some things to say about that.

You’re poor because of you, not because of other poor people.

Perfect. Dion does the meme.

'I hate Jesus amd every thought of him, but I'll use him to make a Christian feel guilty about some lefty nonsense.'
Yup. And who are those “other rich people”? The ones convincing poor people to vote for them by telling them other poor people are the reason they’re poor. So which do you choose to side with? The rich or the poor? I think Jesus had some things to say about that.

Dion, waiting on your answer. You claimed Obama and Harris are 100% African American.

Care to explain your reasoning?

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
All what money? Latimer outside support outspent Bowman roughly ten times over...
Several million were spent by progressive pro muslim groups on Bowman. Are they not foreign interests as well? And for the record I agree with you that foreign interests have no business involving themselves in our elections. But how do you keep them out when Politicians take every dime offered to them no matter where it comes from?

Last edited:
Dion, waiting on your answer. You claimed Obama and Harris are 100% African American.

Care to explain your reasoning?
I didn't:
You know both Tim Scott and Obama's genetic history? Or are you just wildly speculating about race just for shits and giggles.
I just pointed out that @DrH. Lecter didn't know enough about any of them to make this claim about Tim Scott:
I think....hope it is Tim Scott. Safe seat and will certainly help having the first real 100% African American in the exec branch.

Several million were spent by progressive pro muslim groups on Bowman. Are they not foreign interests as well? And for the record I agree with you that foreign interests have no business involving themselves in our elections. But how do you keep them out when Politicians take every dime offered to them no matter where it comes from?
A minuscule amount. Like I said outspent roughly ten to 1.

Laws. Regulations. Lobbying is just legal bribery. Pay-to-play corruption. Our elections shouldn't be anything like this horrid free-for-all where any organization that wants to can dump millions of shady money into anything. Lobbyists for corporations write the laws themselves that they give to the politicians. None of this is how any of our representative democratic constitutional republic is supposed to work, but we've just let the powerful eat the whole pie one small bite at a time.

Get. Money. Out. Of. Politics.

A minuscule amount. Like I said outspent roughly ten to 1.

Laws. Regulations. Lobbying is just legal bribery. Pay-to-play corruption. Our elections shouldn't be anything like this horrid free-for-all where any organization that wants to can dump millions of shady money into anything. Lobbyists for corporations write the laws themselves that they give to the politicians. None of this is how any of our representative democratic constitutional republic is supposed to work, but we've just let the powerful eat the whole pie one small bite at a time.

Get. Money. Out. Of. Politics.

Dammit, occasionally the sun shines on a dog's asshole.

AIPAC spent millions in the most expensive House race in history. Sad to see people celebrating our elections being bought by foreign powers. But that’s what Americans have come to expect from your lot.
LOL. You are not a serious person and I am not one you can gaslight with total nonsense.

Democrats Heavily Outspent GOP in 2020​

Democratic candidates and groups spent $8.4 billion, compared to $5.3 billion for Republicans. Democrats' spending falls to $7 billion when excluding spending by billionaire presidential candidates Michael Bloomberg and Tom Steyer.

And that's where I want to start, actually. President Joe Biden's campaign and the Democratic National Committee say they raised a combined $90 million in March, while former President Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican National Committee say they combined for $66 million. Democrats have an even wider advantage in cash on hand: $192 million to $93 million. But my first question is simple: Does it really matter that Republicans are so far behind in the money race?

Thank you for convicting 45 for BS. It is the only thing that helps us compete with Hollywood and the billionaires in silicon valley and Soros and dark money that funds the Leftist money machine.

If he wins the debate, he will for sure be sent to jail by that judge.

If he loses the debate, Biden is well on his way to a 2nd term/the final nail in America's coffin.

America is finished.........or I should say "fundamnetally changed."
The debate one way or the other isn’t going to win or lose an election. It’s June not late October.
It’ll give the media headlines for a week, and then there will be Trumps sentencing, then the conventions start. All this bullshit is headline fodder to continue the nonstop circle jerk of narrative building

LOL. You are not a serious person and I am not one you can gaslight with total nonsense.

Democrats Heavily Outspent GOP in 2020​

Democratic candidates and groups spent $8.4 billion, compared to $5.3 billion for Republicans. Democrats' spending falls to $7 billion when excluding spending by billionaire presidential candidates Michael Bloomberg and Tom Steyer.

And that's where I want to start, actually. President Joe Biden's campaign and the Democratic National Committee say they raised a combined $90 million in March, while former President Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican National Committee say they combined for $66 million. Democrats have an even wider advantage in cash on hand: $192 million to $93 million. But my first question is simple: Does it really matter that Republicans are so far behind in the money race?

Thank you for convicting 45 for BS. It is the only thing that helps us compete with Hollywood and the billionaires in silicon valley and Soros and dark money that funds the Leftist money machine.
That money is being spent to defeat progressives, actual leftists, just like it's being spent to defeat Republicans. Some of it has even been spent to support MAGA candidates as Dems thought they'd have a better chance against them in the general. You're not making the point you think you are.

You know both Tim Scott and Obama's genetic history? Or are you just wildly speculating about race just for shits and giggles.
I expect this nonsense from you. You argue that there are 50+ genders and refuse to say that a man cannot have a baby...not being a biologist and whatnot.

Obama's mother is lily white. Easily fact checkable. So he is 50% white by definition...and the first clean, articulate mixed guy...a real storybook man.

Kamala Harris...again, easily fact checkable....has slave owner lineage with her Jamaican dad and Indian Mother. She is Jamo-Indian.

Do you consider black guys who are born in Brasil to be African Americans too?

My comment is FACT. Easily provable. Tim Scott having 2 black American born parents is 100% AA and neither Obama or Harris are and no would would make your argument. A mixed race person certainly can choose to be defined as AA if they wish. The fact is with a white mother he is mixed race. Science. Do you hate science?

Sen. Scott's father pictured below....if facts matter.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3c52ae76-b1ea-4494-8ab9-c86dc6f89beb_4032x3024.jpeg

Last edited:
That money is being spent to defeat progressives, actual leftists, just like it's being spent to defeat Republicans. Some of it has even been spent to support MAGA candidates as Dems thought they'd have a better chance against them in the general. You're not making the point you think you are.
Put down your shovel. If you spend money on a MAGA candidate in order to help a weaker candidate, improving your own odds, it is still spending for your own side's benefit. Stop being an idiot.

Reactions: Lost In FL
I expect this nonsense from you. You argue that there are 50+ genders and refuse to say that a man cannot have a baby...not being a biologist and whatnot.

Obama's mother is lily white. Easily fact checkable. So he is 50% white by definition...and the first clean, articulate mixed guy...a real storybook man.

Kamala Harris...again, easily fact checkable....has slave owner lineage with her Jamaican dad and Indian Mother. She is Jamo-Indian.

My comment is FACT. Easily provable. Tim Scott having 2 black American born parents is 100% AA and neither Obama or Harris are and no would would make your argument. A mixed race person certainly can choose to be defined as AA if they wish. The fact is with a white mother he is mixed race. Science. Do you hate science?
See @Marleydogg? Give the race scientists enough rope and they'll inevitably hang themselves.

Put down your shovel. If you spend money on a MAGA candidate in order to help a weaker candidate, improving your own odds, it is still spending for your own side's benefit. Stop being an idiot.
Of course it is. The Democratic establishment side. Capitalism. You didn't even understand my post to be able to attempt to critique it.

Meanwhile you're measuring skulls in your basement while muttering to yourself about the white race being the first ones to make it to America.
Not jumping into the middle of the “debate” between you folks, but this reminded me of some updated info about humans now thought to have inhabited North America over 36,000 years ago. Previously thought to have only been 16,000 years ago.

This must be the one time per year that Dion and I agree upon something. I would go even farther and say that lobbying by anyone that isn't a private citizen should be banned, and zero money or favors should trade hands where it is allowed.

Corporations and pacts are not people.

Not jumping into the middle of the “debate” between you folks, but this reminded me of some updated info about humans now thought to have inhabited North America over 36,000 years ago. Previously thought to have only been 16,000 years ago.

Yeah the most recent finds have been some really interesting stuff, pushes the dates for human habitation in the Americas waaaay back. That's basically the joke/reference I was making, saying he'd claim 'it wer white people!'

Another interesting tidbit that just came out is comprehensive proof of contact between Polynesian islanders and South/Central Americans from the latest DNA studies. Good piece on it with some talk with the scientists who did the study:

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat

Sen. Scott's father pictured below....if facts matter.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3c52ae76-b1ea-4494-8ab9-c86dc6f89beb_4032x3024.jpeg

I once heard some fool (my ex-gf) refer to a black British boxer as African American.

Boy, did I mock her for that one. (May be why she's my ex-gf) 🤣

Btw- (and most of you probably know this)

The Samaritans of the 1st century were those from the northern tribes (the ones that became Israel at the split with Judah and Benjamin) who returned to Samaria from their exile (some of them never left). They worshipped God on a different mountain in a different temple with a separate priesthood. Like the rabbis of Jesus' time they believed they worshipped God the right way, and were basically "excommunicated" from the people and proceedings in Jerusalem. The Judeans didn't consider them neighbors/brothers, even though they, too, were descendants of Jacob.

That is the reason Jesus changed the common parable of the day to include the Samaritan.
Going to pull an @AustinTXCat and search the history for one of the many conversations on Samaritans that've been had here. Here's a doc from just a few years ago very relevant to that history and the current Israeli/Palestinian conflict that's been a hot topic in this thread and our politics at large recently(obviously including Bowman).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT