POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could make a law saying eating a potato was murder. It's a law, not science.
GQ677N_XYAAVurV

Someone correct me i’m wrong. But according to Kash Patel… Kinzinger and Paul Ryan were given the Steele Dossier very early on, knew it was created by the DNC, and sat on it while Trump was dragged thru the Russia Hoax.

I’d be pretty surprised if Ryan and Kinzinger had the dossier and sat on it.

Seems like they would have been much more likely to use it against Trump than to sit on it.

Reactions: hmt5000
I’d be pretty surprised if Ryan and Kinzinger had the dossier and sat on it.

Seems like they would have been much more likely to use it against Trump than to sit on it.
I think the point being, they along with John McCain knew the report was a DNC funded creation. Yet sat by while Trump was dragged thru the mud by stories of Russian golden showers. Kinzinger is bought and paid for by the dems.

I think the point being, they along with John McCain knew the report was a DNC funded creation. Yet sat by while Trump was dragged thru the mud by stories of Russian golden showers. Kinzinger is bought and paid for by the dems.
Brings up a point. We know that Dem/libs will do anything to win. Always have (look at the 1960 election) but it has progressively gotten worse. Bears the question.....how many Republicans are actually Dem in disguise? Not just RINOs but full fledged Dems parading as Repubs?
I remember reading a lot of articles in the '60s about Russian spying here. How they would recruit young people for a long term game plan. Kind of reminds me of that.

Horrible choice. Trump would be signing his own death warrant. Scott is a warmonger and supports billions to Ukraine? You want him because he’s DEI??
I am a pragmatist. Ideological purity loses actual elections. Lose elections and lose the SCOTUS. Lose the SCOTUS and you lose your 1st Am rights and 2nd Am rights.

Trump signing his death warrant? You are not knowledgeable as to politics. Little secret for ya. People do not vote for Trump because of his VPOTUS choice and certainly would NEVER vote for Biden instead. That is just stupid to think. The GOP will win every race for a decade if we can peel off the AA vote at least to 20 - 25%. That would be a game changer. Black folks are finally starting to see the folly of their voting for the Dems. I am perfectly willing to "throw them a bone" by the symbolism of a GOP black VPOTUS. The first 100% AA on a major party presidential ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
Democrat activist and Biden voter turns himself in after threatening Jewish subway riders, telling them to get off of the car. These Nazi Democrat maggots will hopefully spend a year in jail...but I am guessing the Soros funded DA will let him go and drop charges. I was sad to see no one with courage on that video....I'd have proudly raised my hand. Dems will come for you all next.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT